| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
1779
|
Posted - 2013.10.15 16:35:00 -
[31] - Quote
Random McNally wrote:Khergit Deserters wrote:That could be a new sport, Random. Releasing fake pics of yourself to the EVE community. Here's the one I usually use. That's me on the right, when I was still young and handsome. You handsome devil you! Is that your sister?
Nah, my cousin. Do you think I'm some kind of weirdo hillbilly or something? |

Random McNally
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
33366
|
Posted - 2013.10.15 16:55:00 -
[32] - Quote
Khergit Deserters wrote:Random McNally wrote:Khergit Deserters wrote:That could be a new sport, Random. Releasing fake pics of yourself to the EVE community. Here's the one I usually use. That's me on the right, when I was still young and handsome. You handsome devil you! Is that your sister?  Nah, my cousin. Do you think I'm some kind of weirdo hillbilly perv or something? Would you do me a favor and tell her I want my 8-track collection back?
I'm glad that things worked out for you! Red Fed Grunt.-á Co-Host of the High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/
Pod and Pilot Fiction Contest!! http://hullabalutions.blogspot.com/2013/10/hellowriters-and-readers-heres-pod-and.html
Check out the space music at http://minddivided.com |

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
56926
|
Posted - 2013.10.15 16:59:00 -
[33] - Quote
Thetabetalpha wrote:Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:The one on the right will do, if I was somewhat younger.  Somewhat younger Krixtal?
Oh Lord. I remember watching that broadcast. It's been a long strange trip. "Who thinks it's normal to kneel down to a naked man who's nailed to a cross? It's like a bad leather bar." -- John Waters |

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
1783
|
Posted - 2013.10.15 17:56:00 -
[34] - Quote
Random McNally wrote:Khergit Deserters wrote:Random McNally wrote:Khergit Deserters wrote:That could be a new sport, Random. Releasing fake pics of yourself to the EVE community. Here's the one I usually use. That's me on the right, when I was still young and handsome. You handsome devil you! Is that your sister?  Nah, my cousin. Do you think I'm some kind of weirdo hillbilly perv or something? Would you do me a favor and tell her I want my 8-track collection back? I'm glad that things worked out for you! I'm sorry Random but your 8-track collection burned up in a trailer fire. Leaky propane tank connection. I felt really bad about that. Some of that early Ted Nugent stuff is hard to find now.
Actually it didn't really work out for me. She ended up running off with my best friend from high school. I let him sleep on the couch for two months when he was between jobs, that's when it all started. I see her at family reunions sometimes, but it's a little awkward. Mostly because my mom and her mom had a big falling out when she ran off. You know how fights between sisters are. |

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
56951
|
Posted - 2013.10.15 18:03:00 -
[35] - Quote
Khergit Deserters wrote: I'm sorry Random but your 8-track collection burned up in a trailer fire. Leaky propane tank connection Leaky ephedrine vat. I felt really bad about that. Some of that early Ted Nugent stuff is hard to find now.
fixed  "Who thinks it's normal to kneel down to a naked man who's nailed to a cross? It's like a bad leather bar." -- John Waters |

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
4341
|
Posted - 2013.10.15 18:14:00 -
[36] - Quote
lol this thread got awesome overnight. and random if you are looking for pics I might be convinced to sell you some of mine...if the isk is right. plus I want 13% of any further profits netted from using my likeness in a business as royalties. as far as nerds to "distribute" them...well i'm sure we could find some. |

Sheimi Madaveda
Arma Purgatorium Templis Dragonaors
9663
|
Posted - 2013.10.15 18:19:00 -
[37] - Quote
Oh dear, what has happened here? Arma Purgatorium - For the State, For the Corporation Faction Warfare, PvP, Industrial - Open for Recruiting http://armapurgatorium.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/arpur_recruit1.png-á |

Transmaritanus
Sinister Elite Black Legion.
86
|
Posted - 2013.10.15 23:04:00 -
[38] - Quote
No one rated my girl :( |

Domanique Altares
Rifterlings Point Blank Alliance
1819
|
Posted - 2013.10.15 23:58:00 -
[39] - Quote
Transmaritanus wrote:No one rated my girl :(
No, but Krixtal would totally have at thee if he wouldn't be robbing the cradle. How's that for an ego boost? Rifterlings pirate corporation is now recruiting pilots for lowsec solo & small gang operations. Visit our website at www.rifterlings.com or join our in game channel weflyrifters to speak to a recruiter. |

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
1788
|
Posted - 2013.10.16 00:38:00 -
[40] - Quote
Transmaritanus wrote:No one rated my girl :( . 10. Plus bonus points for the gaming shirt.  |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
71100
|
Posted - 2013.10.16 05:05:00 -
[41] - Quote
Transmaritanus wrote:No one rated my girl :(
She has really really nice eyes.
And i am a sucker for eyes. "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commisar Kate |

Qaidan Alenko
Eezo-Lution Inc.
7749
|
Posted - 2013.10.16 06:57:00 -
[42] - Quote
Graygor wrote:Chloe Kaltana wrote:There must be a full lake of ragetears hidden somewhere in this thread.
...Need to find it. Do you want to borrow my divining rod? It's detachable?  Go ahead... Get your-áWham on!!! |

Chloe Kaltana
KaItana Industries
498
|
Posted - 2013.10.16 09:10:00 -
[43] - Quote
Qaidan Alenko wrote:Graygor wrote:Chloe Kaltana wrote:There must be a full lake of ragetears hidden somewhere in this thread.
...Need to find it. Do you want to borrow my divining rod? It's detachable?  Yes! Yes it....was, actually.....jealous? 
...but it didn't worked. Always pointed up instead of down....that made it kinda hard to find the hidden treasury.    OOPE Pinup Calendar application thread
The Kaltana Blood Horse Tribe: www.my-eve.com/corporation/Kaltana%20Industries |

Rain6638
Team Evil
956
|
Posted - 2013.10.17 12:26:00 -
[44] - Quote
hey.
since you do in fact have a girl, why not do a short recruitment video with her in it.
(you know, a la: "this is what we do when we wait for the waffles.")
 [ 2013.06.21 09:52:05 ] (notify) For initiating combat your security status has been adjusted by -0.1337 yo dawg, we heard you liek industrials, so we put an industrial in yo industrial so you can loss while u loss |

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
57948
|
Posted - 2013.10.17 12:38:00 -
[45] - Quote
Rate my Hot Grill ! "Who thinks it's normal to kneel down to a naked man who's nailed to a cross? It's like a bad leather bar." -- John Waters |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
71790
|
Posted - 2013.10.17 13:02:00 -
[46] - Quote
Looks damn hot to me.  "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commisar Kate |

Commissar Kate
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
20098
|
Posted - 2013.10.17 13:06:00 -
[47] - Quote
That Grill is hot.  |

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
1793
|
Posted - 2013.10.17 15:58:00 -
[48] - Quote
Hoo-wee, you got one hot grill there! |

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
58118
|
Posted - 2013.10.17 16:17:00 -
[49] - Quote
Khergit Deserters wrote:Hoo-wee, you got one hot grill there!
How I perceived thread title before morning coffee set in..............
"Who thinks it's normal to kneel down to a naked man who's nailed to a cross? It's like a bad leather bar." -- John Waters |

Brujo Loco
Brujeria Teologica
1003
|
Posted - 2013.10.20 21:32:00 -
[50] - Quote
I like this thread, it will go places, here have a sexy dancer Inner Sayings of BrujoLoco: http://eve-files.com/sig/brujoloco |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |