| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Daraka Trasak
The Red Island Foundation
0
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 00:19:00 -
[1] - Quote
http://i.imgur.com/CC7XDDs.jpg
rate me 1 ugly--------10 hotttt
feel free to convo them on EVE
Daraka Trasak |

Transmaritanus
Sinister Elite Black Legion.
85
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 00:23:00 -
[2] - Quote
Someone's mad I camped in 3 of his friends in cruisers and destroyers with a lone frigate.
But yeah, I'm sexy as hell |

Rhatar Khurin
United Earth Directorate
173
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 00:29:00 -
[3] - Quote
Er......... |

Rana Ash
Gradient Electus Matari
260
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 11:26:00 -
[4] - Quote
Transmaritanus wrote:Someone's mad I camped in 3 of his friends in cruisers and destroyers with a lone frigate.
But yeah, I'm sexy as hell
I agree not to shabby looking  |

Zimmy Zeta
Dreddit Test Alliance Please Ignore
33839
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 12:15:00 -
[5] - Quote
Transmaritanus wrote:Someone's mad I camped in 3 of his friends in cruisers and destroyers with a lone frigate.
But yeah, I'm sexy as hell
Care to elaborate? Was the OP posting a RL image of you and your girlfriend because he was angry because of :internetspaceshipstuff: ?
Just think of how bad an average post by me is, and then realize half of them are even worse |

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
54765
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 12:24:00 -
[6] - Quote
The one on the right will do, if I was somewhat younger.  People who feel safer with a gun than with guaranteed medical insurance don't yet have a fully adult concept of scary.-á -William Gibson |

Slade Trillgon
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
937
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 13:17:00 -
[7] - Quote
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:The one on the right will do, if I was somewhat younger. 
Uhhhh... Which right  |

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
1760
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 13:53:00 -
[8] - Quote
Interesting... Can find either sense or troll in this one. Is it some kind of encrypted message? |

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
54825
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 14:22:00 -
[9] - Quote
Khergit Deserters wrote:Interesting... Can't find either sense or troll in this one. Is it some kind of encrypted message?
This just works for everything
People who feel safer with a gun than with guaranteed medical insurance don't yet have a fully adult concept of scary.-á -William Gibson |

Chloe Kaltana
Kaltana Bloodhorses
489
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 14:36:00 -
[10] - Quote
There must be a full lake of ragetears hidden somewhere in this thread.
...Need to find it. OOPE Pinup Calendar application thread
The Kaltana Blood Horse Tribe: www.my-eve.com/corporation/Kaltana%20Industries |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
69229
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 14:54:00 -
[11] - Quote
Chloe Kaltana wrote:There must be a full lake of ragetears hidden somewhere in this thread.
...Need to find it.
Do you want to borrow my divining rod? "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commisar Kate |

Zimmy Zeta
Dreddit Test Alliance Please Ignore
33890
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 17:17:00 -
[12] - Quote
Khergit Deserters wrote:Interesting... Can't find either sense or troll in this one. Is it some kind of encrypted message?
My current theory is that this thread was created by Transmaritanus' alt. He is really happy with his girlfriend and wanted to show us the photo, but was afraid of starting a "post your RL pictures here" thread because he didn't want to look like an attention *****. That's how he miraculously managed to appear in this thread 4 minutes after its creation. This also gave him a good opportunity to point out that he not only has a pretty girlfriend, three monitors and BL Shirts for himself and his GF, but that he is also a god in PVP who can camp three players in superior ships with a single frigate.
But I am a paranoid douchebag who usually assumes the worst, so my theory might be wrong. Just think of how bad an average post by me is, and then realize half of them are even worse |

Tollen Gallen
Xionworld
793
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 19:26:00 -
[13] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Khergit Deserters wrote:Interesting... Can't find either sense or troll in this one. Is it some kind of encrypted message? My current theory is that this thread was created by Transmaritanus' alt. He is really happy with his girlfriend and wanted to show us the photo, but was afraid of starting a "post your RL pictures here" thread because he didn't want to look like an attention *****. That's how he miraculously managed to appear in this thread 4 minutes after its creation. This also gave him a good opportunity to point out that he not only has a pretty girlfriend, three monitors and BL Shirts for himself and his GF, but that he is also a god in PVP who can camp three players in superior ships with a single frigate. But I am a paranoid douchebag who usually assumes the worst, so my theory might be wrong.
/agreeMissMarple Signature |

Kyseth
Touring New Eden
3055
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 21:36:00 -
[14] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Khergit Deserters wrote:Interesting... Can't find either sense or troll in this one. Is it some kind of encrypted message? My current theory is that this thread was created by Transmaritanus' alt. He is really happy with his girlfriend and wanted to show us the photo, but was afraid of starting a "post your RL pictures here" thread because he didn't want to look like an attention *****. That's how he miraculously managed to appear in this thread 4 minutes after its creation. This also gave him a good opportunity to point out that he not only has a pretty girlfriend, three monitors and BL Shirts for himself and his GF, but that he is also a god in PVP who can camp three players in superior ships with a single frigate. But I am a paranoid douchebag who usually assumes the worst, so my theory might be wrong. And all this without an API or evewho. The force is strong with this one. |

Chloe Kaltana
Kaltana Bloodhorses
490
|
Posted - 2013.10.11 23:58:00 -
[15] - Quote
Kyseth wrote:Zimmy Zeta wrote:Khergit Deserters wrote:Interesting... Can't find either sense or troll in this one. Is it some kind of encrypted message? My current theory is that this thread was created by Transmaritanus' alt. He is really happy with his girlfriend and wanted to show us the photo, but was afraid of starting a "post your RL pictures here" thread because he didn't want to look like an attention *****. That's how he miraculously managed to appear in this thread 4 minutes after its creation. This also gave him a good opportunity to point out that he not only has a pretty girlfriend, three monitors and BL Shirts for himself and his GF, but that he is also a god in PVP who can camp three players in superior ships with a single frigate. But I am a paranoid douchebag who usually assumes the worst, so my theory might be wrong. And all this without an API or evewho. The force is strong with this one.  I bow my head before you, Holmes. *serves tea, pipe and morning post* OOPE Pinup Calendar application thread
The Kaltana Blood Horse Tribe: www.my-eve.com/corporation/Kaltana%20Industries |

Alice Saki
Mind Games. Suddenly Spaceships.
92613
|
Posted - 2013.10.12 00:28:00 -
[16] - Quote
I'm confused
|

Transmaritanus
Sinister Elite Black Legion.
86
|
Posted - 2013.10.12 00:50:00 -
[17] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Transmaritanus wrote:Someone's mad I camped in 3 of his friends in cruisers and destroyers with a lone frigate.
But yeah, I'm sexy as hell Care to elaborate? Was the OP posting a RL image of you and your girlfriend because he was angry because of :internetspaceshipstuff: ?
Pretty much this. The locals linked my pic in local while I was harvesting his carebear tears and he ran with it, meanwhile all questions accusing my virginity subsided immediately. |

Pius Rova
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
4
|
Posted - 2013.10.12 01:43:00 -
[18] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:My current theory is that this thread was created by Transmaritanus' alt. He is really happy with his girlfriend and wanted to show us the photo, but was afraid of starting a "post your RL pictures here" thread because he didn't want to look like an attention *****. That's how he miraculously managed to appear in this thread 4 minutes after its creation. This also gave him a good opportunity to point out that he not only has a pretty girlfriend, three monitors and BL Shirts for himself and his GF, but that he is also a god in PVP who can camp three players in superior ships with a single frigate. Guess that plan backfired, oh well guess this is all that can be said.
|

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
4338
|
Posted - 2013.10.12 08:10:00 -
[19] - Quote
Transmaritanus wrote:Zimmy Zeta wrote:Transmaritanus wrote:Someone's mad I camped in 3 of his friends in cruisers and destroyers with a lone frigate.
But yeah, I'm sexy as hell Care to elaborate? Was the OP posting a RL image of you and your girlfriend because he was angry because of :internetspaceshipstuff: ? Pretty much this. The locals linked my pic in local while I was harvesting his carebear tears and he ran with it, meanwhile all questions accusing my virginity subsided immediately.
just because I take a picture with a guy doesn't mean i'm letting him plow me. |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
2099
|
Posted - 2013.10.12 09:06:00 -
[20] - Quote
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:Transmaritanus wrote:Zimmy Zeta wrote:Transmaritanus wrote:Someone's mad I camped in 3 of his friends in cruisers and destroyers with a lone frigate.
But yeah, I'm sexy as hell Care to elaborate? Was the OP posting a RL image of you and your girlfriend because he was angry because of :internetspaceshipstuff: ? Pretty much this. The locals linked my pic in local while I was harvesting his carebear tears and he ran with it, meanwhile all questions accusing my virginity subsided immediately. just because I take a picture with a guy doesn't mean i'm letting him plow me.
Will further add: just because there are a boy and a girl in a picture, it doesn't means one of them it's me, nor anyone I know.  The Greater Fool Bar is now open for business, 24/7. Come and have drinks and fun somewhere between RL and New Eden! |

Zimmy Zeta
Dreddit Test Alliance Please Ignore
34038
|
Posted - 2013.10.12 09:06:00 -
[21] - Quote
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:Transmaritanus wrote:Zimmy Zeta wrote:Transmaritanus wrote:Someone's mad I camped in 3 of his friends in cruisers and destroyers with a lone frigate.
But yeah, I'm sexy as hell Care to elaborate? Was the OP posting a RL image of you and your girlfriend because he was angry because of :internetspaceshipstuff: ? Pretty much this. The locals linked my pic in local while I was harvesting his carebear tears and he ran with it, meanwhile all questions accusing my virginity subsided immediately. just because I take a picture with a guy doesn't mean i'm letting him plow me.
but..but..but...three monitors?
Just think of how bad an average post by me is, and then realize half of them are even worse |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
70011
|
Posted - 2013.10.12 09:20:00 -
[22] - Quote
According to mrs gray, its not the numbers of monitors that count, its the size of the dpi. "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commisar Kate |

Tollen Gallen
Xionworld
797
|
Posted - 2013.10.12 09:43:00 -
[23] - Quote
Alice Saki wrote:I'm confused
On a side note
..........Alice Signature |

Chloe Kaltana
Kaltana Bloodhorses
490
|
Posted - 2013.10.12 10:06:00 -
[24] - Quote
Tollen Gallen wrote:Alice Saki wrote:I'm confused On a side note .......... Alice Never mind, Inspector Saki from Scotland Yard. Sherlok 'Zeta' Holmes surprises and confuses me over and over again too...with his and or her masterstrokes.  OOPE Pinup Calendar application thread
The Kaltana Blood Horse Tribe: www.my-eve.com/corporation/Kaltana%20Industries |

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
1774
|
Posted - 2013.10.14 16:24:00 -
[25] - Quote
Eurydia Vespasian wrote:Transmaritanus wrote:Zimmy Zeta wrote:Transmaritanus wrote:Someone's mad I camped in 3 of his friends in cruisers and destroyers with a lone frigate.
But yeah, I'm sexy as hell Care to elaborate? Was the OP posting a RL image of you and your girlfriend because he was angry because of :internetspaceshipstuff: ? Pretty much this. The locals linked my pic in local while I was harvesting his carebear tears and he ran with it, meanwhile all questions accusing my virginity subsided immediately. just because I take a picture with a guy doesn't mean i'm letting him plow me. The plot takes a new twist. EV is somehow involved in all this? Now I'm even more confused. |

Eurydia Vespasian
Storm Hunters
4339
|
Posted - 2013.10.14 18:50:00 -
[26] - Quote
Khergit Deserters wrote:Eurydia Vespasian wrote:Transmaritanus wrote:Zimmy Zeta wrote:Transmaritanus wrote:Someone's mad I camped in 3 of his friends in cruisers and destroyers with a lone frigate.
But yeah, I'm sexy as hell Care to elaborate? Was the OP posting a RL image of you and your girlfriend because he was angry because of :internetspaceshipstuff: ? Pretty much this. The locals linked my pic in local while I was harvesting his carebear tears and he ran with it, meanwhile all questions accusing my virginity subsided immediately. just because I take a picture with a guy doesn't mean i'm letting him plow me. The plot takes a new twist. EV is somehow involved in all this? Now I'm even more confused.
oh, no. lol
I was just adding my two cents is all  |

Random McNally
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
33314
|
Posted - 2013.10.15 14:05:00 -
[27] - Quote
WTB real girl for nerd pic.
WTB additional nerd for releasing the pic unrelatedly.
Send emails to Random M...... Red Fed Grunt.-á Co-Host of the High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/
Pod and Pilot Fiction Contest!! http://hullabalutions.blogspot.com/2013/10/hellowriters-and-readers-heres-pod-and.html
Check out the space music at http://minddivided.com |

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
1778
|
Posted - 2013.10.15 16:24:00 -
[28] - Quote
That could be a new sport, Random. Releasing fake pics of yourself to the EVE community. Here's the one I usually use. That's me on the right, when I was still young and handsome. |

Random McNally
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
33360
|
Posted - 2013.10.15 16:29:00 -
[29] - Quote
Khergit Deserters wrote:That could be a new sport, Random. Releasing fake pics of yourself to the EVE community. Here's the one I usually use. That's me on the right, when I was still young and handsome. You handsome devil you!
Is that your sister? Red Fed Grunt.-á Co-Host of the High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/
Pod and Pilot Fiction Contest!! http://hullabalutions.blogspot.com/2013/10/hellowriters-and-readers-heres-pod-and.html
Check out the space music at http://minddivided.com |

Thetabetalpha
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
23
|
Posted - 2013.10.15 16:35:00 -
[30] - Quote
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:The one on the right will do, if I was somewhat younger.  Somewhat younger Krixtal?
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |