| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |

Roke E'raith
|
Posted - 2006.01.26 20:24:00 -
[1]
Honestly, there is a "wanted" tag on almost all. Why can't we get anything for disrupting the business of the pirates or enemies? The drops are very rare, but hey, a 1 K bonus would not hurt (and it would be in line with most kill missions to disrupt the activities). OR, you could make them drop at least something a little more often.
My 2 cp.
/Roke
|

Pinky Denmark
|
Posted - 2006.01.27 09:09:00 -
[2]
true
but you'll learn to live with it... Wait for the missions which gives you tags instead of bounties against other factions... The minerals are ok and the turrets give a high bounty... The rest is just scenery, but I believe the wanted is really because you are allowed to destroy the stuff without being concorded...
|

Roke E'raith
|
Posted - 2006.01.27 10:22:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Pinky Denmark true
but you'll learn to live with it... Wait for the missions which gives you tags instead of bounties against other factions... The minerals are ok and the turrets give a high bounty... The rest is just scenery, but I believe the wanted is really because you are allowed to destroy the stuff without being concorded...
Well, I have been doing missions for 8 months now... So I got the tag missions (Technological Secrets, etc.). But I STILL want cash or loot for the buildings! 
|

Lothar Delamar
|
Posted - 2006.01.28 18:37:00 -
[4]
I have found out that some Cargo Rigs or Pressure Silos drop loot in some missions. You just have to learn which and in which missions. The problem is the loot is not worth your time in trying to blow it to pieces and since it is always the same you seem to get bored of it and not bother after a while. I would have liked tell you which missions have loot in which buildings but I have given it up a while ago so I don't really remember 
|

Roke E'raith
|
Posted - 2006.01.29 13:36:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Lothar Delamar I have found out that some Cargo Rigs or Pressure Silos drop loot in some missions. You just have to learn which and in which missions. The problem is the loot is not worth your time in trying to blow it to pieces and since it is always the same you seem to get bored of it and not bother after a while. I would have liked tell you which missions have loot in which buildings but I have given it up a while ago so I don't really remember 
I do agree! (and some do drop loot) BUT, what I want is that CCP adds bounties on the buildings... Or make better loot table. Even in "Retribution" when you are supposed to kill a building, there should be something in that building...
/Roke
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |