| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Strom Kryos
|
Posted - 2006.03.09 16:32:00 -
[61]
Is it worth takeing out the scrambler for a cap recharger? If your takeing out frigs would you be able to take them out before they go to warp anyway?
|

Asurix
|
Posted - 2006.03.09 17:22:00 -
[62]
atm i have: 5x heavy ion t2 mwd, web, scram 1x MAR II, 1x energized reactive II, 2x energized nano II, 1x mag stab II, 1x cap relay
|

MakkAnzy
|
Posted - 2006.03.16 00:44:00 -
[63]
Using Deimos for lvl 4 agent running, anyone got a rail setup (no plates)?
Problem I find is you can get owned badly when too much of the spawn agro's you are they do multiple damage types. I fitted hardeners T2 to get over 80% on all damage types and still couldn't keep up with the damage.
|

Shayla Sh'inlux
|
Posted - 2006.03.16 00:52:00 -
[64]
Bah do missions in a raven.
My Gurista/Serpentis/Blood Raider pwning machine:
5x Hvy Ion II
1x MWD II 1x X5 1x Eutectic
1x Med rep II 3x Magfield II 2x Cap Relay
Runs forever. Tanks 99% of your average beltspawn out there forever. Dies to angels, but what doesn't. Oh and it doesn't like 3x1,4mil +cruisers whereas it tanks triple Usurper/Elder +support just fine...
I could join the cool guys and fit 800mil mods on it but whats the point as it works quite fine this way and I can buy a new one if it pops 
 |

Harper04
|
Posted - 2006.03.16 08:09:00 -
[65]
Originally by: Shayla Sh'inlux Bah do missions in a raven.
My Gurista/Serpentis/Blood Raider pwning machine:
5x Hvy Ion II
1x MWD II 1x X5 1x Eutectic
1x Med rep II 3x Magfield II 2x Cap Relay
Runs forever. Tanks 99% of your average beltspawn out there forever. Dies to angels, but what doesn't. Oh and it doesn't like 3x1,4mil +cruisers whereas it tanks triple Usurper/Elder +support just fine...
I could join the cool guys and fit 800mil mods on it but whats the point as it works quite fine this way and I can buy a new one if it pops 
I have a similar setup for npcing
Highs: t2 ions, small nos Med: named mwd, webber, cap recharger Lows: 2x kin hardener, 1x therm hardener, 1x cap relay, 1 t2 mag stab, 1 med t2 rep
Use named where you can afford. You cannot run the rep + guns continuously, but you really won't have to against guristas, which is what I use this for. I have solo'd just about everything from the smallest spawns up to high end dread spawns in this setup, and beaten them all with little trouble. Very inexpensive, and extremely effective. 
Carry vespas with you, they are helpful in breaking high end tanks if you have low skills.
|

Morgan Vax
|
Posted - 2006.03.21 20:56:00 -
[66]
I just got a demios today, because i felt like having a bit fun and i like the thorax, before reading this post here is the setup i came up with...
High
5 heavy electron IIs and med nos
Mid
named mwd, 20km scram, small cap booster
Low
exp hardener, true sansha energised adaptive nano, dammage control, med rep II, mag stab and a warp core stab (yeah i know)
the reason i loaded up the small cap booster is to give a burst of the mwd if ur getting nos killed from a battleship (thats how i do most my hac killin) and the warp core stab is because i know how annoyed i get when i fight stabbed hacs,sothats my safety first pvp setup lmao
feel free to slate it |

Harper04
|
Posted - 2006.03.22 01:43:00 -
[67]
Originally by: Morgan Vax I just got a demios today, because i felt like having a bit fun and i like the thorax, before reading this post here is the setup i came up with...
High
5 heavy electron IIs and med nos
Mid
named mwd, 20km scram, small cap booster
Low
exp hardener, true sansha energised adaptive nano, dammage control, med rep II, mag stab and a warp core stab (yeah i know)
the reason i loaded up the small cap booster is to give a burst of the mwd if ur getting nos killed from a battleship (thats how i do most my hac killin) and the warp core stab is because i know how annoyed i get when i fight stabbed hacs,sothats my safety first pvp setup lmao
feel free to slate it
tbh...if you're gonna fit stabs and fight close range, 1 won't be enough cause you're throwing yourself into 2pt scram range, and more than 1 will gimp your deimos to the point that you'll have problems fighting your way out of a wet paper bag. IMHO the deimos is already gimped enough, but that is another discussion...
|

Linavin
|
Posted - 2006.03.22 02:40:00 -
[68]
Originally by: Nyphur [I challenge that calculation. There is no way that identical class Neutron blasters only deal 7 more DPS than their Ion counterpart. That would be horribly broken.
I may have left out the blaster spec on neutrons which would bring up the neutrons to a more believeable 315ish dps. (Without the gunnery skill and ship bonuses) Either way its way too little to be worth it especially given the difficulty fitting them on the deimos. ---
Originally by: Sarmaul nm, that says lub not lube
|

Durethia
|
Posted - 2006.04.19 19:23:00 -
[69]
Originally by: Liu Kaskakka
Originally by: Grimwalius d'Antan Uh, my wreckings are different all the time even when still shooting either shields or armor, but they mostly range between 360 and 580. The differences are often minimal, but Im positive there are differences. Like 505.1 in the first, 490.8 in the next, even though Im still shooting the shields of the same ship. Im very sure Im seeing correctly.
You're hitting partly armor for the shots with different damage.
Not necessarily.
I think they fixed the wrecking shots, instead of static values, the values are based more naturally along a bell curve so each wrecking shot might differ from the next regardless of what you're hitting.
My wrecking shots range from ~250 to ~480; with T1 Neutron Blasters. My best wrecking shot is in my bio, for ~479 hps of damage. No gang, nothing, just 1KM, standstill from the NPC rat, all my doing. The flip side, the highest damage shot I've gotten with T1 Railguns was a hostile Megathron in 0.0 with my Brutix, got 320 at 15KM.
I've witnessed multiple wrecking shots within a 'stage'; stage being either structure, armor or sheild. Just yesterday, fighting a Sansha's Mutant Lord, I had two wrecking shots on it's armore, one was for 280 and the next one was for like 360; 80hp difference for the same stage.
Just what I've noticed. I do remember a time where a wrecking shot was pretty static, regardless of distance, tracking etc... they always seemed to be around a particular figure. But now, they are pretty much all over the place.
|

ChalSto
|
Posted - 2006.04.24 12:40:00 -
[70]
My non-T2-Blaster-PvE-"rape-all-serpentis-spawns"-Setup ->
High 5X medium Mondal-ion Blasters, 1X small-NOS med 1X webber, 1X mwd, 1X caprecharger low 3X T2-MagFieldStab, 2X CapRelay, 1X med-Accom-Armorrepair Drone 5X Hammerheads II
so.....my mega can collect dust in his hangar now. This baby rocks them alot faster 
My pvp-"kill-before-killed"-setup ->
high 5X T2-Ion Blasters, 1X small-diminishing-NOS med 1X X5-webber, 1X Faint-WarpDisruptor, 1X named-MWD low 3X Shadow-MagFieldStab, 1X Shadow-EANM or T2-EANM, 1X Shadow-Explosive-Hardener, medium T2-ArmorRepair Drones 5X Valkyre II (yea....I know that Hammerheads II are better, but I prefer to do some explosive-dmg).
any improvement on this setup?
Drones Current Location: Relax and drinking a beer with Dreez and waiting for TomB¦s Blaster changes |

Ortu Konsinni
|
Posted - 2006.05.09 17:00:00 -
[71]
I wanted a setup with heavy ions II, a med nosferatu and a reasonable tank for hunting Guristas (guess it'll work for Serpentis as well). I came up with this:
5x heavy ions II with antimatter 1x T1 nos (I used an E50)
1x named 10MN MWD 1x webber 1x eutectic cap recharger
1x med armor repairer II 1x energized kinetic membrane II 1x energized thermic membrane II 3x power diagnostics II
Quite obviously (I think), I need the power diags to fit the medium nos, but they also help with cap recharge and all the stuff that power diags help with. That is why I picked them over an RCU II and mag field stabs. The setup works and I can kill pretty much all Guristas spawns I've come across, although it takes a bit of time with the tougher tanks.
Useless detail: I then went out for some groceries and thought my setup over while shopping, and came up with something a bit different:
4x heavy ions 1x heavy electron 1x med nos
same mid slots
same tank 2x power diags II 1x mag field stab II
It barely fits with AWU 4 (2.15 grid left), but it fits. I haven't tested the 2nd setup yet but it seems to me that it's slightly better as it will simply do more damage.
Looking for opinions here, so I'd appreciate it :) Keep in mind this is for PVE (0.0 belt hunting, not agent missions). --- High quality pics of ALL EVE ships!
|

Caldette
|
Posted - 2006.05.28 22:21:00 -
[72]
I love the new changes.... 2x heavy ions II with antimatter 3x heavy Neutrons II with antimatter 1x T1 nos (I used an E50)
1x 10MN AB II 1x webber 1x eutectic cap recharger
1x med armor repairer II 1x energized Adaptive Namo membrane II 1x energized Reactive membrane II 1x power diagnostics II 1x reactor control unit II 1x magnetometric backup array II
I use this for missions - other wise need to juggle the AB for a mwd.
|

Halo Tear
|
Posted - 2006.05.29 07:59:00 -
[73]
Originally by: Nyphur ...Also, there's a cosmos medium armour repairer that uses less powergrid, repairs 380 but has a longer duration to compensate. Overall it heals the same amount of DPS as T2 or named I think but it frees up some grid that you could probably make good use of. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the module or the exact stats, sorry :S.
That module is named 'Meditation' Mediuum Armor Repairer! Picked up two of those in a single lvl3 cosmos mission!  Let there be peace, -or we will start a war to get it! |

NAFnist
|
Posted - 2006.07.15 02:44:00 -
[74]
For Npcing im considering these two options;
The obvious
5x Hvy Ions II
1x Y-T8 MWD 1x Fleeting web 1x Cap Recharger II
1x Medium Rep II 3x Magstab II 2x Cap Relay
Neutrons ftw?
5x Modal Neutron
1x Y-T8 MWD 1x Fleeting web 1x Cap Recharger II
1x Shadow Medium Rep 3x Magstab II 1x Cap Relay 1x RCU II
Question is; does the named neutrons outdamage the t2 Ions? Is the neutron setup duable at all?
|

Orryc
Equilibrium LLC United Confederation of Corporations
|
Posted - 2006.08.11 15:43:00 -
[75]
I am trying to fit an injector on my Deimos. Being new to Gallente, I don't have a ton of experience.
Current Fit:
Highs 5x Heavy Ion Blaster II 1x Small Knave Energy Drain (would like to throw a med NOS in)
Mids 1x10mn MWD 1xX5 Webber (Will trade for Injector) 1xFleeting Warp Scrambler
Lows 1xMed Armour Repper II 1x Explosive Hardner II 1x Energized Adaptive Nano II 2x Mag Stabs 1x Nanofiber Internal Structure
So, I have 10.2 Grid and 4.75 CPU left over. If I removed the Webber, it leaves me with 31.2 Grid and 5.75 CPU... a whopping 118 grid and 20 cpu short.
Does anyone use an injector? Do I HAVE to switch to Electrons to fit it?
Suggestions?
I
|

Bloodst0ne
The Priory
|
Posted - 2006.08.11 16:02:00 -
[76]
Originally by: Orryc I am trying to fit an injector on my Deimos. Being new to Gallente, I don't have a ton of experience.
Current Fit:
Highs 5x Heavy Ion Blaster II 1x Small Knave Energy Drain (would like to throw a med NOS in)
Mids 1x10mn MWD 1xX5 Webber (Will trade for Injector) 1xFleeting Warp Scrambler
Lows 1xMed Armour Repper II 1x Explosive Hardner II 1x Energized Adaptive Nano II 2x Mag Stabs 1x Nanofiber Internal Structure
So, I have 10.2 Grid and 4.75 CPU left over. If I removed the Webber, it leaves me with 31.2 Grid and 5.75 CPU... a whopping 118 grid and 20 cpu short.
Does anyone use an injector? Do I HAVE to switch to Electrons to fit it?
Suggestions?
I
No web on a blaster ship is suicide. A cap injector is pretty pointless on a deimos IMO. I use an identical setup to you with 2 energized adap. nanos instead of 1. After all the deimos needs all the tank she can get.
What do I know.. Ask dash, he knows his **** when it comes to the deimos.
-blood
I have the "I Win Button" of eve. |

Orryc
Equilibrium LLC United Confederation of Corporations
|
Posted - 2006.08.11 16:32:00 -
[77]
Originally by: Bloodst0ne
Originally by: Orryc I am trying to fit an injector on my Deimos. Being new to Gallente, I don't have a ton of experience.
Current Fit:
Highs 5x Heavy Ion Blaster II 1x Small Knave Energy Drain (would like to throw a med NOS in)
Mids 1x10mn MWD 1xX5 Webber (Will trade for Injector) 1xFleeting Warp Scrambler
Lows 1xMed Armour Repper II 1x Explosive Hardner II 1x Energized Adaptive Nano II 2x Mag Stabs 1x Nanofiber Internal Structure
So, I have 10.2 Grid and 4.75 CPU left over. If I removed the Webber, it leaves me with 31.2 Grid and 5.75 CPU... a whopping 118 grid and 20 cpu short.
Does anyone use an injector? Do I HAVE to switch to Electrons to fit it?
Suggestions?
I
No web on a blaster ship is suicide. A cap injector is pretty pointless on a deimos IMO. I use an identical setup to you with 2 energized adap. nanos instead of 1. After all the deimos needs all the tank she can get.
What do I know.. Ask dash, he knows his **** when it comes to the deimos.
-blood
I do like that setup... but fighting a curse really hurts, or anything bigger than you that can suck your cap dry. Coming from minnie where cap is easier, it takes some getting used to. The small nos helps but it's not really enough I find. Director Equilibrium LLC
|

poisoner orbius
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.08.11 17:40:00 -
[78]
Originally by: nubos My current setup is 5 heavy ions II, 1 TS med nosferatu -90% web, 20km disruptor, domination 10mn mwd 2 shawod serpentis magnetic field stabs, 1 dark blood med armor rep, 1 TS reactor control unit, 1 SS explosive hardener, dark blood nano membrane (22,5% to all) 5 t2 medium drones
Uber closerange dmg dealer
Any comments on this setup?
I used to use similar setup but after some testing done on sisi I changed it a bit. The problem appears when you're fighting a competent hac pilot who's using med nos just like you. After few minues you WILL run our of cap and even insane dps you get won't help you when there is no cap to use your guns (and rep). It works wonders when you are in gang tho, when damage is more important than continous tank.
This is my current setup:
High: 5 Heavy Ions II TS Medium Nos
Medium: SS 10mn MWD DB Stasis Web (14km, 80%) DG Warp Disruptor (24km)
Low: SS Med Repair Armor Expl Hard II (thikning of switching to corpum a-type passive expl hard) Internal Force Field Array 400mm Rolled Tungsten RCU II Cap Relay
If you're not a big fan of plates switch it for EANM II I prefer to have this extra armor (1100 extra or so).
pois
|

Drachma Golea
|
Posted - 2006.11.03 15:41:00 -
[79]
Edited by: Drachma Golea on 03/11/2006 15:42:44 For missions
[ 147 | 18] Modal Ion Particle Accelerator I [ 147 | 18] Modal Ion Particle Accelerator I [ 147 | 18] Modal Ion Particle Accelerator I [ 147 | 18] Modal Ion Particle Accelerator I [ 147 | 18] Modal Ion Particle Accelerator I [ 9 | 15] Small Diminishing Power System Drain I
[ 1 | 12] Cap Recharger II [ 1 | 12] Cap Recharger II [ 50 | 25] Y-S8 Hydrocarbon I Afterburners
[ 195 | 23] Corpum A-Type Medium Armor Repairer [ 1 | 20] Shadow Serpentis Armor Thermic Hardener [ 1 | 20] Shadow Serpentis Armor Thermic Hardener [ 0 | 0] Type-E Power Core Modification: Capacitor Power Relay [ 1 | 30] Magnetic Field Stabilizer II [ 1 | 30] Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
5 drones
The repper can do 24/7 468hp repaired in 12 sec Average DPS : 413.519 structure
|

Kleintje Pils
|
Posted - 2006.11.05 19:36:00 -
[80]
Edited by: Kleintje Pils on 05/11/2006 19:36:57 The setup i use for lvl-3:
High-slot 4x 250mm Railgun II with Antimatter Charge M 1x 150mm Railgun II with Iridium Charge S 1x Small Tractor Beam I
Mid-slot 1x Y-S8 Hydrocarbon I Afterburners 1x Cap Recharger II 1x Medium Capacitor Battery II
Low-slot 1x 'Meditation' Medium Armor Repairer I 1x N-Type Explosive Hardener I 1x F85 Peripheral Damage System I 1x Dark Blood Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane 1x Magnetic Field Stabilizer II 1x Reactor Control Unit II
This setup is a bit deferent from all the setups I'm reading on this forum. It serves me good in solo lvl-3.
The 250mm railgun's give a nice damage at 30k range. The 150mm railgun takes out the smaller stuf at close range ( as do my T2 drones )
Your comment's ?
|

Nagissa Kaworu
Beer and Kebabs Pirate Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.11.05 19:50:00 -
[81]
Originally by: Kleintje Pils Edited by: Kleintje Pils on 05/11/2006 19:36:57 The setup i use for lvl-3:
High-slot 4x 250mm Railgun II with Antimatter Charge M 1x 150mm Railgun II with Iridium Charge S 1x Small Tractor Beam I
Mid-slot 1x Y-S8 Hydrocarbon I Afterburners 1x Cap Recharger II 1x Medium Capacitor Battery II
Low-slot 1x 'Meditation' Medium Armor Repairer I 1x N-Type Explosive Hardener I 1x F85 Peripheral Damage System I 1x Dark Blood Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane 1x Magnetic Field Stabilizer II 1x Reactor Control Unit II
This setup is a bit deferent from all the setups I'm reading on this forum. It serves me good in solo lvl-3.
The 250mm railgun's give a nice damage at 30k range. The 150mm railgun takes out the smaller stuf at close range ( as do my T2 drones )
Your comment's ?
....Im at a loss for words here lvl3's in a deimos, and then the setup..... ill just stop here.
Nag.
|

Kleintje Pils
|
Posted - 2006.11.06 20:57:00 -
[82]
Originally by: Nagissa Kaworu
Originally by: Kleintje Pils Edited by: Kleintje Pils on 05/11/2006 19:36:57 bla bla bla
....Im at a loss for words here lvl3's in a deimos, and then the setup..... ill just stop here.
Nag.
No..?? please explain?
|

Mei Han
Gallente Federal Navy Academy
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 23:35:00 -
[83]
Are the Blaster setups suffer in PVE? I mean ok in pvp they are awsome that NOSs and Webs are going to play a role. NBut i am interested more in Missions. Will i suffer with a blaster setup cause of the time needed to get in range with npcs?
|

CherniyVolk
|
Posted - 2006.12.16 00:25:00 -
[84]
Deimos is a fabulous NPC ship. Regardless of what rat I'm fighting, I use my PvP setup and it works just fine. Yes, even Angels! The Deimos will kill an Angel so fast, doesn't matter the Angel is hitting you for Explosive Damage.
Sansha, Blood, Guristas, Angels, Serpentis... triple 1.8 BS spawns (any of the spawns) go down.
Of course, if you wish not to have to actually fly the ship... you can modify the tank so all you have to do is sit in the belt and wait till all the rats come to you under fire. This is easy to do as well.
|

Agillious
Gallente the Organ Grinder and Company Tactical Narcotics Team
|
Posted - 2006.12.16 00:26:00 -
[85]
Not entirely sure with the Deimos, but for the other Gallente ships, yes, you will have problems in missions with blasters.
Rails are easier. Level 3's are pretty easy in my Brutix with tech 2 250s and tech 2 drones. Fiddle around with some rail setups and your Deimos. Remember, MWD is not your friend in deadspace missions.
|

Lord Boxxer
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 12:25:00 -
[86]
If you want a good PvE setup against Gurista's thy this one:
High: 5xNeutron II 1xTractor Beam Med: 1xMWD II 2xCR II Low: 2xSAR II 1xKin Passive II 1xEANM II 2xMag Stab II Bay: 5xVespa II
It gives some sick damage output with it's 12.5x damage mod while using 1 rep is useually enough to tank, eventhough it can run the 2 reps and guns forever. It's fast, agile, can tank a lot, does major damage, everything you want for a ratting ship. This might be the best possible ship for Gurista's ratting (tried the Mega, Domi, Astarte and Ishtar).
|

sweetheart
Black Reign FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.01.14 07:33:00 -
[87]
I use :
5 x Heavy Ion Blaster II 1 x E5 Nos
1 x SS MWD 1 x Fleeting 20km 1 x Fleeting Webber
1 x DB Medium Repper 1 x Internal Force Field Array 2 x EANM II 2 x Mag Field Stab II
5 x Medium T2 Drones 
If you can , get that ZGM1000 hardwiring for 5% Dmg Bonus instaled aswell , Only a few mill now ..
Nothing overly expensive , like some full Corpum tanks , Domi mid racks with SS dmg mods etc etc .. I seen posted ... No wasted slots with PDU's and RCU'S , and no Plates to slow you down .. This works nicely , good resists and a nice Hi DMG Output
. .............................................. To Win is Everything
|

Riho
Red Wrath Exquisite Malevolence
|
Posted - 2007.01.14 22:12:00 -
[88]
my current PvP fit
5x ion t2, med dim nos
named MWD, scram, web
MAR t2, EANM t2, DCU t2, EXP hard t2, Mag Stab t2, 800mm plate.
5x hammerhead t2
needs AWU 4 atleast and 2x PG rigs :P
|

Muhin Hu
|
Posted - 2007.01.19 11:59:00 -
[89]
If you are training for an Astarte while doing those lvl 3 missions then cool. For a railgunner doing missions the Astarte and the Rokh is the way to go.
For the people using blasters in missions ... Having a high POTENTIAL dps dosnt realy help when you are not shooting nonestop from warp in, as a railgunner is. Do the math.
You can defend using Blasters on a mission ship with range bonus and high resist(Rokh) as it can agro the map and get it done with but .... damnit why dont u just use autocannons now your at it. Blasters suck in missions! 
One last thing. Modify your range if your a Gallente railgunner doing missions. Trust me.
Mission Deimos = Yes if your going for Astarte.
|

Drommy
Gallente New Career Move
|
Posted - 2007.03.11 18:29:00 -
[90]
what rigs are people using? i was thinking putting on 1 exp, and one EM
1 em should bring it to 72% + energized adaptive(24%) = 79% approx for EM 1 exp should bring it to 37% + exp hardener tech 2(55%) = 71% + energized adaptive(24%) =78% approx EXP plus the energized on the basic THERM & KIN = 76% and 89% respectivly
em= 79% exp= 78% therm= 76% kin= 89%
anyone else anygood at maths confirm that with me?
yeh
beeboobeeboo
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |