| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jarjar
Celestial Apocalypse Insurgency
|
Posted - 2007.03.11 18:38:00 -
[91]
Exp II, EANM II, with comp skills 4 and EM/EXP rigs give:
EM/Exp/Kin/Therm 78.72/78.45/87.65/75.3
Get Quickfit.
"In Communist China ISK buys YOU!!" - random bio |

Drommy
Gallente New Career Move
|
Posted - 2007.03.11 19:01:00 -
[92]
was working it out with comp skills 5
didnt realise quick fit took into acount rigs now :) not used it in ages lol SOLDIER OF GOOD
|

Havok Pierce
Gallente D00M. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.11.20 16:58:00 -
[93]
Originally by: Dash Ripcock Lower-costing setup:
High
2 * Heavy Ion Blaster IIs 3 * Heavy Electron Blaster IIs 1 * M Nosferatu (Diminishing)
Med
1 * MWD II 1 * Webifier (85% plus) 1 * 7.5Km Scrambler
Low
1 * M Armour Rep II 1 * Explosive Hardener (N-Type) 1 * PDU II 1 * Mag Stab II or Energised Adaptive Nano II 2 * Mag Stab IIs
Drones
5 * Hammerhead IIs
I don't have the cash to afford all those lovely modules, so I use the above. Outfit her with Void ammunition and you're looking at about 750 DPS with the three damage mods and drones against a Battleship.
Post-Deimos changes, a full rack of ions fit :D
With my skills (AWU5), the following fits (barely) Medium Armor Repairer II Magnetic Field Stabilizer II x2 Armor Explosive Hardener II Power Diagnostic System II Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
X5 Prototype I Engine Enervator Y-T8 Overcharged Hydrocarbon I Microwarpdrive Warp Disruptor II
Heavy Ion Blaster II x5 Medium Diminishing Power System Drain I
Hybrid Ambit Extension I Low Friction Nozzle Joints I
I picked the ambit extension as a (relatively) inexpensive way of getting extra blaster range out of it.
Originally by: CCP Wrangler There's a Community petition category??
|

Haniblecter Teg
F.R.E.E. Explorer Atrum Tempestas Foedus
|
Posted - 2007.11.20 17:25:00 -
[94]
Havok, Im not sure it was entierly WISE to bump this thread. It's using RMR information. Since then, the deimos has had a PG increase and mass reduction.
Starting a new thread, and not using a nearly 2 year old one, would have been wiser. ----------------- Friends Forever
Kill. BoB. Dead. |

LordLuciusMorpheus
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 17:34:00 -
[95]
Edited by: LordLuciusMorpheus on 29/01/2008 17:35:31
Originally by: CherniyVolk
Deimos is a fabulous NPC ship. Regardless of what rat I'm fighting, I use my PvP setup and it works just fine. Yes, even Angels! The Deimos will kill an Angel so fast, doesn't matter the Angel is hitting you for Explosive Damage.
Sansha, Blood, Guristas, Angels, Serpentis... triple 1.8 BS spawns (any of the spawns) go down.
Of course, if you wish not to have to actually fly the ship... you can modify the tank so all you have to do is sit in the belt and wait till all the rats come to you under fire. This is easy to do as well.
I see your post, yet I don't see your setup on here anywhere. Can you post your setup? ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 12/4/2007, 07:31:50 Machine name: ALIENWARE Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Ser |

arbalesttom
Caldari Glauxian Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.01.29 17:52:00 -
[96]
LordLuciusMorpheus, dont necro this thread, there are plenty of new and more up to date (TRI) threads about the deimos...
***Warning! Sig ahead!***
Bounty: Jonny JoJo
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |