| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Laronzo
|
Posted - 2006.02.14 19:42:00 -
[1]
I am currently playing through the free trial, and I am considering becoming a member. Now, I don't want to start again, so was wondering if it was possible to turn a trial account in to a paying account?
Thanks, Laronzo. 
|

Blind Man
|
Posted - 2006.02.14 19:45:00 -
[2]
yep, $20 for account upgrade
|

Harisdrop
|
Posted - 2006.02.14 19:45:00 -
[3]
<------- To the left of this bar you will see My Account. -------------------------- I have big balls of Plasma coming out of my guns. |

Asestorian
|
Posted - 2006.02.14 19:45:00 -
[4]
Simple answer is, yes you can.
---
--- YARRR!!1111 - Imaran  Imaran is a n00b - Wrangler Wrangler suxx0rz... ner ner ner ner - Imaran 
|

Yossar
|
Posted - 2006.02.14 19:55:00 -
[5]
Or if you find a retail box and buy that, you can make a new account get your characters transferred over for free.
|

Laronzo
|
Posted - 2006.02.14 20:02:00 -
[6]
Thanks alot guys.
Laronzo. 
|

Malthros Zenobia
|
Posted - 2006.02.15 05:47:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Laronzo I am currently playing through the free trial, and I am considering becoming a member. Now, I don't want to start again, so was wondering if it was possible to turn a trial account in to a paying account?
Thanks, Laronzo. 
That's what I did. Altho I've always wondered if you can activate a trial account by using a store's CD...
Originally by: Istvaan Shogaatsu I'm probably one of the biggest Bush fanboys in Eve... This is like, Darth Vader, can't-reach-climax-without-killing-a-puppy evil.
RAWR!11 Sig Hijack!11 - Imaran  |

Yossar
|
Posted - 2006.02.15 05:52:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Yossar on 15/02/2006 05:52:43
Originally by: Malthros Zenobia That's what I did. Altho I've always wondered if you can activate a trial account by using a store's CD...
Yeah, make a new account with the retail CD and send a message to a GM to move your trial characters to the new account. It usually costs $20 to move a character but they make an exception in this case.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |