| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Ashvul
|
Posted - 2006.02.15 21:22:00 -
[31]
as I have already said, cost is under 3m using my methods.
|

Byarne
|
Posted - 2006.02.15 21:37:00 -
[32]
Dude, if your looking for math on profit it is like this,
Sellprice - Buildcost - factory cost - work = profit
Meaning lets say you get 17m for the bomber like it is, i looked at your bpo the cost is about 3.2m per ship and that is only for the componets and stuff, giving lets say about 1 mill per ship in labor cost for the workers or some****, this is real life math on the matter,
so it is like this 17m - 3.2 = 13,8m per ship earned. you manufactor 3.2 ship per day giving you the grand total of 3.2 x 13,8 ( without labor cost and factory cost, maintance of macinery ect.. hehe) but okey back on topic you get = 44.160.000 isk per day earned. each month holds 30 days balanced over year so = 44.160.000 x 30 = 1.324.800.000 isk per month and ofc. we have 12 months so that income x 12 and you have one year earned balance of = 15.897.600.000 isk earned.
That number is only if the componet price, mineral price dont go up or down aswell as the current selling price wont fall ect... and note, the cost of hauling the componets, minerals, and cost of factory aint even in this.
now i will only say this once, if you do math on profit, you need to take the overall price and subtract cost from it to get profit, not just multiple the overall number of how manny ships you make per year...
Now if you want to take this matter elsewere im sure you can find ppl that do this math in reallife to find the same **** as i, since i am one of those person :)...
Taking that all in consiter the top earning of this print with current price and without consitering that the price could both fall down or even rize more.
15.897.600.000 isk
i offer 12b
|

Ashvul
|
Posted - 2006.02.15 21:44:00 -
[33]
first of all, if I build in a station factory, it costs 2.75m per ship, if I build at a POS assembly array, fuel costs bring it up to 2.9m per ship. I constantly sell them for 19 to 21 mil. There is not much work involved, since I normally obtain my building materials in several month stockpiles. So the bulk of the work is hauling once every several months, then after that it's just right click blueprint, manufacture. Factory costs next to nothing, it costs less than 10k for each time I install the blueprint.
You can knock the asking price all you want, but do not challenge my math.
|

Stratosfear
|
Posted - 2006.02.15 21:56:00 -
[34]
This is a sale forum not a discussion thread. 20-22b for this BPO seems fair.
|

Deja Thoris
|
Posted - 2006.02.15 23:01:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Stratosfear 20-22b for this BPO seems fair.
So you discussed it too
|

Matsuni
|
Posted - 2006.02.15 23:37:00 -
[36]
Edited by: Matsuni on 15/02/2006 23:37:22 394 min production time 1440 min in a day
1440/394 = 3.655 ships per day.
average sell price 19mil build price 3.2mil
19-3.2 = 15.8mil profit per ship
15.8 x 3.655 = 57.749mil per day
57.749 x 365(days) = 21,078,385,000isk
now for god sake stop discusing and give the man an offer!
|

KHEN
|
Posted - 2006.02.16 09:19:00 -
[37]
The low build cost is because the builder produces his components himself using advanced materials and components bpo. I don't see a secret there nor genius idea. But it doesn't take in account that the component would sell very well too. Even if the components build cost is low (around 1,8 Mil), the component would sell easily for a nice price (around 5 or 6 Mil).
So the real build cost is not so low because it doesn't take into account the real market price of the components. It's exactly as if you considered that the minerals that you use are free because you mine them yourself.
|

WallStArb
|
Posted - 2006.02.16 14:26:00 -
[38]
The gallente bombers sell for about 10 mil --> Manticore sell for about 20 mil and the Nemisis BPOs sell for 3 bil. Therefore I wil bid 5 bil
Some must die so others may become infinite |

Abram
|
Posted - 2006.02.16 15:37:00 -
[39]
Edited by: Abram on 16/02/2006 15:37:33 I will give you 14 billion for it
|

Psychodelica
|
Posted - 2006.02.16 16:42:00 -
[40]
since when the manticore became a HAC? o.0
|

Keldridge
|
Posted - 2006.02.16 17:13:00 -
[41]
Oh, if I had even 2.2 bil, let alone 22 bil...
But one thing I did want to clear up on all the math.. You buy the BPO, you build the ships, you make whatever you make on the ships, and after 6 months or 2 years or whatever, you still have the BPO. You could still sell it.
So if I wanted to buy the BPO, and I only made 10bil in a year, and then I sold the BPO... I would more than likely come out way ahead... /shrug
Keld
|

Ashvul
|
Posted - 2006.02.16 20:27:00 -
[42]
Originally by: KHEN Edited by: KHEN on 16/02/2006 10:02:55
The low build cost is because the builder produces his components himself using advanced materials and components bpo. I don't see a secret there nor genius idea. But it doesn't take into account that the components would sell very well separately. Even if the components build cost is low (around 1,8 Mil), the component would sell easily for a nice price (around 5 or 6 Mil).
So the real build cost is not so low because it doesn't take into account the real market price of the components. It's exactly as if you considered that the minerals that you use are free because you mine them yourself.
But producing the components for a T2 ship requires strong organization : 7 component bpos and regular supplies of 8 advanced materials. 225 components needed/manticore at ME:0, 7 hours of production slot usage to manufacture these. Not an thing easy to manage for a lazy guy.
BTW nice bpo, I would buy it if I had the isks
I am quite aware of this fact, BUT you can produce so many adv materials in a short amount of time that you would have enough stock to last this particular bpo for months. From market prices of adv materials and components, I can conjecture that few people are aware if the low production cost. With the massive overstock on materials, you can sell the extras to make a great deal of additional profit.
|

Ashvul
|
Posted - 2006.02.17 07:00:00 -
[43]
BPO Still for sale, it's currently in productivity time research to make it even better =P
|

Ashvul
|
Posted - 2006.02.18 23:54:00 -
[44]
Researched another productivity level, build time is 6 hours, 28 minutes, 53 seconds. Aproximately 5 hours 50 minutes with an adv ship assembly array, so 123 ships built in one month.
BPO on escrow again.
|

The Hostess
|
Posted - 2006.02.19 01:40:00 -
[45]
Originally by: DeODokktor Edited by: DeODokktor on 15/02/2006 10:39:13 I can vouch for the new patent on doing **** correctly.
build cost are around 3m so I dont see why that parts confusing.
I look for bpo's to return their cost within 9 months, else I dont like them (unless I really just want it).. bpo's hold value only as long as eve is running.
Dec 2007 will be the end of eve (ccp will have something new by then)
So I guess you could figgure value to be something that pay soff by about mid 2007 (when ccp will give announcements that it's all ending ;P
All joking aside tho. 22b for this bpo isnt that much considering what others are willing to pay for **** prints.
WTF - If thats true I want to know where you got the information from. If not I sincerly hope that CCP is looking into at least sending you a warning.
Spreading a rumour like this can severly hurt subscriptions you know ? Hell, if this d be true that Eve is scheduled for an end at 2007 I d stop playing very soon myself.
|

Deja Thoris
|
Posted - 2006.02.19 03:16:00 -
[46]
Originally by: The Hostess
All joking aside tho.
WTF - If thats true I want to know where you got the information from. If not I sincerly hope that CCP is looking into at least sending you a warning.
Spreading a rumour like this can severly hurt subscriptions you know ? Hell, if this d be true that Eve is scheduled for an end at 2007 I d stop playing very soon myself.
Reading and comprehension skills ftw.
|

The Hostess
|
Posted - 2006.02.20 01:35:00 -
[47]
Edited by: The Hostess on 20/02/2006 01:35:59 was tired at that point and seriously that kind of joke is still only mildly funneh
|

Xidde
|
Posted - 2006.02.20 05:05:00 -
[48]
Whine in this box --> [------] <----- If you dont have 22bil leave the man alone.. he will know if he wants to lower the price.. 
I love you Mang0o, take a guess why -Eris |

Ashvul
|
Posted - 2006.02.20 23:58:00 -
[49]
I lowered the price to 20b, which was my original asking price before adv assembly arrays came out. Still for sale on escrow. Please do not offer less than 17b, as someone already has offered me that in game.
|

Ashvul
|
Posted - 2006.02.23 07:03:00 -
[50]
Uh oh, still for sale!
|

Ashvul
|
Posted - 2006.02.23 22:36:00 -
[51]
Just a quick little update, POS assembly arrays have gotten a bit of love in the patch notes, making this print more profitable:
Adv Small Ship Assembly Array
Time Multiplier: 0.75 Material Multiplier: 1.1
That means over 140 manticores can be built each month, vs the 110 or so from a normal factory.
|

Tristan Hellbringer
|
Posted - 2006.02.25 09:34:00 -
[52]
does this mean you have to keep your BPO in a POS to produce it there? ain't that risky? //crunatus.net__ |

KHEN
|
Posted - 2006.02.25 11:29:00 -
[53]
Edited by: KHEN on 25/02/2006 11:30:31 Edited by: KHEN on 25/02/2006 11:29:34
Originally by: Tristan Hellbringer does this mean you have to keep your BPO in a POS to produce it there? ain't that risky?
It is not risky because the bpo can remain in the hangar of a npc station. If the POS would be destroyed you would only loose the components used to build the ships, not the bpo.
BTW the hauling task is big, 140 ships/month represent 350.000m3 of assembled ships to haul (2500m3/elite frigate) and you can't dock a freighter at a POS.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |