| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Amthrianius
|
Posted - 2006.02.19 21:03:00 -
[1]
what happened? :( ---------------
|

Amthrianius
|
Posted - 2006.02.19 21:04:00 -
[2]
dammit loxy, posting lag beat me :( ---------------
|

La Hafiz
|
Posted - 2006.02.19 21:05:00 -
[3]
Dunno but I wish we had full skills in test server :(
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2006.02.19 21:12:00 -
[4]
Yeah, even EVE-Online.com was down...  -- Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
<3 Tachikomas -Eldo But I'm the cutest of them all, and I'm not even a blue robot - Wrangler I have seen you. You cannot deny it anymore - Vanamonde You used to be one of the twenty three, now you are a part of me - Cortes Immy > You All - Imaran Tachikomas > All ~kieron POKEMON -eris Jacques was 'ere Capsicum still is | Jorauk was, but got hungry and left Everytime you turn down a duel, 1 unit of chicken appears on market -zhuge liang Limited to 4 posts per day - Cortes |

Dakath
|
Posted - 2006.02.19 21:25:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Dark Shikari Yeah, even EVE-Online.com was down... 
I was near extinction! No forum goodness make Dakath go crazy!
Fortunately, beer was available. 
Ceterum censeo Amarr esse delendam |

HippoKing
|
Posted - 2006.02.19 22:28:00 -
[6]
i didn't have a client, and i didn't have a forum. a little part of me died.
sigs of the 23/24/25 hijack just as well -eris yarrrr, i shall retake my sig -HippoKing Not a chance, our 1337 sig haXx0r sk1llz are too powerful! - Wrangler Ho-Ho-Hooooooo, Merry Saturday!11 - Immy Yo ho ho and a bottle of BReeEEEEeee.... - Jacques ARRRRRRchambault |

Dan Black
|
Posted - 2006.02.19 22:29:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Dark Shikari Yeah, even EVE-Online.com was down... 
When Dark Shikari can't get on the forums....
|

Sarmaul
|
Posted - 2006.02.19 22:36:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Dan Black
Originally by: Dark Shikari Yeah, even EVE-Online.com was down... 
When Dark Shikari can't get on the forums....
I don't know whether to laugh or cry...
|

jamesw
|
Posted - 2006.02.19 22:36:00 -
[9]
they were simply anticipating my return home from the pub, and thought it best to disable the forums so I wouldn't post... --
Latest Vid: Bobbing for Xelas |

General Meridus
|
Posted - 2006.02.19 23:33:00 -
[10]
I laughed, hard.  
|

Dimitri Chandler
|
Posted - 2006.02.19 23:45:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Dan Black
Originally by: Dark Shikari Yeah, even EVE-Online.com was down... 
When Dark Shikari can't get on the forums....
 --------------------------------------------------
LOSE CHUCK |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2006.02.19 23:46:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Dan Black
Originally by: Dark Shikari Yeah, even EVE-Online.com was down... 
When Dark Shikari can't get on the forums....
    
That's horrible 
How about this video? -- Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
<3 Tachikomas -Eldo But I'm the cutest of them all, and I'm not even a blue robot - Wrangler I have seen you. You cannot deny it anymore - Vanamonde You used to be one of the twenty three, now you are a part of me - Cortes Immy > You All - Imaran Tachikomas > All ~kieron POKEMON -eris Jacques was 'ere Capsicum still is | Jorauk was, but got hungry and left Everytime you turn down a duel, 1 unit of chicken appears on market -zhuge liang Limited to 4 posts per day - Cortes |

Cylthia
|
Posted - 2006.02.20 00:27:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Cylthia on 20/02/2006 00:27:20 Anyone care to translate? I understand a decent bit of German but the shrieking made it hard to decipher. I heard a good portion of "WHAT IS WRONG? WHAT IS WRONG?" and some good English "OH MY GOD"
|

JamesTalon
|
Posted - 2006.02.20 00:35:00 -
[14]
I can't stop laughing...oh god that is wrong, but damn....
Caldari Navy Surplus
Eris was here ~Eris |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |