| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Leshiy
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 10:13:00 -
[91]
Edited by: Leshiy on 08/09/2003 10:14:08 Plz don't talk about "resp place" exploit.Its not a exploit.And plz dont scream about it. 3-4 weeks ago some guys from SA (Mass or Collective) destroy B-ship one of our guy(Burgui) at the resp place(in the DSS-EZ) and we don't scream everywhere about it.
P.S.Sorry for my poor english. p.p.s.And thx to SA for pleasure we received from the show.I hope we'll meet again. ____________ MiD officer RUS Corp |

Kashej
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 10:22:00 -
[92]
Quote: oh i forgot I hear the 3 pirate corps are merging Rus/Sin/Moo this true?
wrong, three combat wise corps trying to survive on their own, doing everything they can to not be defeted by uber-Alliances, like every other Corp 
Good Luck
O(o_o)O - y kotorogo net dryzei.
|

Rust
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 10:32:00 -
[93]
The only reason you are in danger of being defeated by SA, is that you attacked us without reason or warning. Did this not occur to you before you had to run to the likes of Mo0 and Sinsister to protect you?
|

Kashej
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 10:55:00 -
[94]
No Rust, SA were trying to force our members from Stain by shooting our cargo and later miners. Thats how it started.
Good Luck
O(o_o)O - y kotorogo net dryzei.
|

Technolisa
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 10:55:00 -
[95]
ohh Rust ur angry agan ? what is that ur 3rd Bship u lost yesterday ???  _______________________________________________
|

Daesdemona
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 10:58:00 -
[96]
Well, this post it a bunch of trash, let me add my bag.
Mt compliments to the pie rats for their tactics, all is fair in war.
Me hopes that the game will eventually not lag balls but until then, its guerrilla tactics and MASSIVE recon with frigates.
Someone in FA must be getting sacked... 
----------------------------------------------- Bart: "Do you even have a job any more?" Homer: "I think its obvious that I Don't" ----------------------------------------------- |

Rust
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 11:03:00 -
[97]
Ah - Technolisa, you know you like me best when I'm angry - the fire glinting in my eyes etc.
Yes your gentle touch made me expode again - errr, sorry it must be the concussion.
Still, I am back in the forth. Remember - what goes around, comes around. Ha, frightened now arn't you!
|

Tarjan
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 11:06:00 -
[98]
Well we do have an official war dont we RUS players? we not gonna sit and wait for you guys come after us so yes we do hunt you guys at the weekends hehe .
(soory for my poor english to i am from norway)
|

dalman
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 11:21:00 -
[99]
Quote: It originally began in the early morning, after downtime. Stain brought a few members in, and just sat around for a while, so we brought a few members in. Then they brought in about 10+ other stain (mainly MASS) members in, so we countered this and brought more. We sat around for a while and then it happened - stain warped in and yadda yadda yadda, MASS loses 10 BS's, we raid fountain. Fountain never raided us - but since we had a huge force, we weren't going to let it go to waste.
PsXDnS Sinister Corporation
And your other post: Because Stain was just the tip of the iceburg. Stain was a piece of cake compaired to FA - at least they got a piece of us, you guys didn't get anything. Your not worth a thread .
PxS, you obviously don't know what happened, and that's because you were docked during the first fight. nuf said:p
Yea, that's right, the MASS ships was destroyed in 2 fights. Oh well, the 2:nd wasn't a fight.
copying my reply from another thread: quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- dalman,
Were you guys outnumbered? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, yes and no. We lost 5 ships first I think, then the rest later. During the first fight, RUS/m0o/Sinister had more ships than MASS in local(We had already killed a RUS dominix earlier). But as I've said, I only think RUS actually were in the fight. And yes, how does one say, "we ****** up". Due to the fact that instead of accepting 2 battleships facing a certain death at the spawn point, the rest warped in to help them, which of course only made the loss bigger.
2:nd fight... no ****. That wasn't even a fight.
PsX, you really pwn. Along with at least 10 friendly battleship with loads of drones camping at the spawn point, you managed to destroy most of the small number of MASS ships jumping through while they still had the loading screen. I really ph3ar you.
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

NeoMorph
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 11:22:00 -
[100]
To start off let me make something clear... I haven't lost a ship to m0o yet so I'm not whining because of that...
And yes I am whining... It should be possible to have fleet battles without using deliberate "lag zones" to cause players to take forever to jump in and when they do it's to a pod. It's definately an exploit because it is taking advantage of a flaw in the game mechanics itself.
Now saying that I think the people who chased after m0o and got killed because they lagged out were naive to say the least. Everyone knows you don't follow m0o because they nearly always use this exploit to lag kill you.. so in essence it was the chasing pilots committing suicide.
The real criminals of the piece are CCP... they should really sort out a solution to this and that solution is to allow you to random jump into a system, ie do a normal jump OR do a random jump. Another alternative is make the exit box a LOT bigger than it is now.
As it is currently the game is seriously flawed for the defenders of a region. -------------------------------------------
<Stavros> the first motor bike i ever rode <Stavros> was a honda gold wing <Ak-Gara> hah <Stavros> |

Grikl
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 12:11:00 -
[101]
3 combat wise corps trying to survive LOL
combat corp = players that stand up and fight
Rus/Sin/mOo = use the game's bad points to the best you can to get kills Oh and cry if its done back to you I may add was it not Amerox who copyed the chat logs and sent them to a GM to get my one day ban cuz i used sencor boostors when they said we couldent cuz the = ctd LOOL to damn funny you CRY when its usted back at cha hahahaha
but back to the topic at hand why did MASS loose so many BS's cuz some of us went down and MASS members came to help even if it ment you would die dont you know we knew you were camping the spawn point after the first BS's death? DUH ...but friends still came to their death thats friendship COMRAD 
|

Intruders
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 12:44:00 -
[102]
Edited by: Intruders on 08/09/2003 12:47:17
Quote: quote: WHY oh why did the devs make it so you now land in the same spot each time you use a jumpgate.
You don't. At least I don't. I travel the same route quite frequently and have done for over a month now. There seem to be two "jump-in" points from a given jumpgate in each system. It's not random as to which you come out at, it varies throughout the day. I don't know whether this is intentional or not but I know which point I will come in at just after downtime and I know that around 4 hours or so later it'll be the other point.
Likewise jumpgates do actually move around (a little). I use bookmarks to speed travel time on a sequence of gates (they're all "warp-in at 35km" gates) and depending on the time of day I will warp-in maybe 8-9km outside the jump radius. If that is the case then I know the "jump-in" point in the next system has alternated.
Actually, there is a secondary drop-off point in same system but is happening vary rare and I suspect it doesnt apply for every system just for a few that missed some possible tweaking from servers back then, the only time you actually land in another spot than the actual stationary one, is when you visit that system and you re only 3 to 5 jumps away and re enter it then you just drop near the station you last docked, if the system has no stations then you keep landing on same spots forever. Jumpgates are not moving but it seems that at some time, lets say 2 weeks from acquiring a bookmark you seem to fall off-course for a bit in the landing end of the route you bookmarked, but at this point too it seems that this has to be happening (happened to me only once) is due to orbital items distances being tweaked by server for some reason of fixing, at least thats what I can think, bookmarks are stationary in general as any orbital item is.
P.S. Attacking in FD-MLJ was foolish, you never attack a hornets nest, you just kite them out.
Kinda gives me an inspiration of adding something to my sig.
onboard computer:Gate Jump Aborted!
Every man lives..but not every man dies!
My sig sux |

Kashej
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 13:02:00 -
[103]
Grikl
you cry about, what we play the game the only way you can play it atm, when you say you used sensor booster when they were causing CTD, makes you full of bs or your tangue is way ahead of your mind.
get over it and stop whining
Good Luck
O(o_o)O - y kotorogo net dryzei.
|

Jim Raynor
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 13:04:00 -
[104]
Edited by: Jim Raynor on 08/09/2003 13:06:38 I recall space invaders and their kamikaze blackbirds armed with sensor dampeners which at the time was a 100% chance of CTDing the target and users.. ------
ROBBLE ROBBLE |

dalman
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 13:29:00 -
[105]
Edited by: dalman on 08/09/2003 13:31:47
Quote:
P.S. Attacking in FD-MLJ was foolish, you never attack a hornets nest, you just kite them out.
Seems you've missed something. First off, MASS has been attacking in FD-MLJ the past weeks, having the pirates sitting in their station. This week, they finally gathered their forces and was up for a fight. But obviously not a fair one 
Second, WE WANT PvP ACTION. We don't play this game to see who has the most isk when we decide to quit playing EVE. We're playing because we want to have fights. And we have the resources to replace losses. All the losses were replaced very fast. We're not mad about loosing some battleships. But we're very disappointed that the game mechanics made us loose them in this way.
*edit* And I hope everyone read the intial post: "In a medium attack..." We were simply some MASS members out to have some fun PvP.
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

dalman
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 13:35:00 -
[106]
Edited by: dalman on 08/09/2003 13:42:19
Quote: Grikl
you cry about, what we play the game the only way you can play it atm, when you say you used sensor booster when they were causing CTD, makes you full of bs or your tangue is way ahead of your mind.
get over it and stop whining
RUS members used LOTS of sensor boosters on MASS when several RUS found Zeal Dragon and Majin Buu chaining in the north of EVE. You were hunting them through several systems, and if I don't remember wrong, you caused Buu to CTD no less than 3 times during that hunt. Fortunately, you still didn't manage to get him.
*edit* Thing is, when you were like 6 vs 2, you used sensor booster with no action from GMs.
When Grikl used that you were again something like 6 vs 2. (Though Amorex company was mostly from other corps). Still, Amorex managed to make the GM give him a ban.
And if I'm not wrong, he was banned for using energy neutralizers, not sensor boosters. Despite the fact that the use of energy neutralizers was not officially prohibited, and the fact that you need to be 2 people using it to cause a CTD(so he couldn't cause a CTD).
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

Noctoz
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 13:47:00 -
[107]
reading a lot of posts I have realized that dalman is trying to twist the truth almost all the time. The truth is obviously too hard for you to face. Learn from your corp mates dude. I think I will ignore you from now on. ------------------ NoctoZ Black Reign Curse Alliance |

dalman
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 13:57:00 -
[108]
Quote: reading a lot of posts I have realized that dalman is trying to twist the truth almost all the time. The truth is obviously too hard for you to face. Learn from your corp mates dude. I think I will ignore you from now on.
You're welcome to do so. I'm just wondering how it comes I was killed by RUS, but I only see Sinister bragging about how owned I was
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

Rust
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 14:29:00 -
[109]
Lol Dalman. I have seen more Sinister on these boards than I have seen running from gates and hiding in stations - and thats a lot!
|

ARCAMIDIES
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 14:35:00 -
[110]
I give credit to RUs they stayed and licked it out with us on the first engagment,{no moo sin Present } yeah we were in superior numbers then but it took so long for MOO SIN reinforcments to get there that the attack fleet of MASS/SA dwindled and we lost our advantage but we still fought on dispite our fleet being out numberd we still headed in to the abyss to help a comrad in need and unfortunate we lost B,s doin it . moo sin only came out to play when Rus mumbers grew.i dought u would have if rus was not there. Hats off to Rus well played boys ------------------------------------- -{Proud Member Of Stain Alliance}- - *MASS* all the way - |

Grikl
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 15:15:00 -
[111]
Edited by: Grikl on 08/09/2003 15:28:19 LOL
oh come on i never cryed i said hats off to yua.....
you worked the game macinecs before i did hehehe
I will never cry its a pvp make for god sake i play to die when did i cry? tho i would like to know who looted my 2 f90`s so i know who to pod next :P

BTW wtf are you kas i never seen you on the battle feild :
|

Amorex
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 15:34:00 -
[112]
Edited by: Amorex on 08/09/2003 15:46:24 I didn't want to post here in this topic, but you Grikl forced me to do so. And now I'll clear all this bs about you ban. @Grikl. You where baned for using Energy Neitraliser. At that time it was clear that it causing CTD. Oh yes it wasn't Grikl, it was your alt char Syigon (if I spell it right) that was using them. And it wasn't I how copy/past local chat log to GM (right now a regret that I doesn't did that). So stop whining if you have balls between your legs. @dalman About that sensor booster use in Obe agains M3G4. Well that time I was awaer of CTD effect of SB, so I diceded to chech will it CTD M3G4. In fact I didn't kill anyone that time and not was intented to do so. After 17 minutes been target for them I left gate. Some time later I had convo with GM White, in good maner I was advice to take off SB, I did so and from that time till the fix I didn't use it. Zeal Dragon&Majing Buu hunt. We didn't recive a word from them that they where CTD, yes one of us was using SB there. I do not have any detiles of he was punished or not.
I lost my Scopr to CCP misstake (I'm not talking about warp-in lag) in YZ-LQL, I do not whine about that. It was MY fault that I didn't use my SH and it was my fault that I was so careless.
|

Grikl
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 15:55:00 -
[113]
Edited by: Grikl on 08/09/2003 15:58:01 hahahaha
you guys are funny again i will say i did not cry about anything i said hats off to yua
read up dummys its no wonder i dont post you guys are ***
you cryed to the GM to get me baned for the same thing you were doing so get over it i took my ban like a man and my death
and guess what i still here looking for you lol
lammers lets fight
btw Amerox you were so owned if you dident call upon thoes mega guys lol atleast i only call my corp lol
|

Daesdemona
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 15:57:00 -
[114]
This thread summarizes all that is wrong with this game.
SAD.
----------------------------------------------- Bart: "Do you even have a job any more?" Homer: "I think its obvious that I Don't" ----------------------------------------------- |

Jericho
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 16:55:00 -
[115]
I heard about this in the new corp channels. You are the guys that are camping Spawn points after gate jump. Locking people when they enter system before their screen refreshes.
|

Mr nStuff
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 17:30:00 -
[116]
That long load time only happens to me if I fail to relog often.. I believe it has to do with the client side memory leak.. And supposedly it will be fixed with the new client side revamping CCP has been talking about, so maybe next patch. But optimistically, I doubt it will ever be fixed in my life time.
Anyways.. It might be a good idea to relog the game before you jump into the target area. Because the fact of the matter is.. No one is exploiting you, your exploiting yourself. It's up to you to relog.
So lets ST(H)U about exploits before CCP changes it to only allow one drone to launch every 2 minutes. 
5 R&D Agents, 10months, Zero BPO Offers.. Onboard navigational [Planetary Avoidance] computer.
My account will be suspended at the end of the current play period. Expires on 19. September 2004 |

Tehel Necrona
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 17:54:00 -
[117]
I'm just gutted i missed all the fun. Good to see such things happen in eve, it keeps us interested in the game.
-Necro
|

Anna Heart
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 18:18:00 -
[118]
This is enough to make a gal sick... I might understand if there were all those ships who had predeployed combat drones in the drop out if they knew someone was coming. But Harvesters? only two possible things they could hope to get out of that, one is the obvious lag the %&$& outta who trying to come in <Which qould technicaly be and exploit as it is using a flaw in the game mechanics to gain an unfair advantage, or two is the think maybe the mob of drones will might it hard for someone to right click then target them through the mess (not that they wouldn't use the threat display or something.)
<observation> When M0o first came know camping in Mara or Maja or whatever it was. They would put like 800 cans all around the gate to lag the **** outta you... M0o was not penalized, just the can ejection delay was added to make the can lag start take like 10+ people which alone induce enough lag to make dropping cans a waste of time...
<observation 2> Now this one I can't confirm cause I didn't receive hard evidence myself, but on several occasions back when the grid exploit was around M0o got whistles blown on em for it, but no one could prove them exploiting so nothing was done.
<observation 3> Now the same exploit as the cans occurs only where cans were you've got harvesters...
Is it just me or is the whole thing with M0o screaming a whole bunch of exploiting BS. I rather enjoy my fights win or lose with groups like venal and Stain. You get the adrenlin rush and you can at least use what you got to fight instead of watching "loading" to see a pod when you appear. InfiniCorp, Lunatic at Arms
When you think of picking a fight remember this, I've got a big gun, and the insanity to use it. |

Kalki Nibiru
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 19:37:00 -
[119]
Anna, I agree with you.
If M0o/Sin/RUS believe that owning battleships at the jump in point before the pilots are able to control their ships is fair, and shows how skillful they are at PVP, then I congratulate you all on showing us true mastery of your PVP skills.
If however, the people of eve dont see things that way, and see owning our ships before the pilots can get control is cheap, then you guys are nothing more than dishonorable sneaks.
Taken from the May 29th 2003 Devchat at EveGate . <Muaddid> Q: When will sentry gun and station and similar construction pods be introduced on the market? <Hellmar> we have various player owned entities already implemented. Sentry guns, power/shield generators, field repair mini-stations, mobile refineries. We are still working out the last tidbits of how they can be over taken, what is the penalty of having a sentry gun kill a n00b etc. and we have been a bit busy with plugging the holes that people have found.I would say that you'd start to see these items on the market in about 2-3 weeks, very expensive to begin with |

Stavros
|
Posted - 2003.09.08 19:39:00 -
[120]
crrrry me a riivveerrr.......
you got owned, we know it, you know it... if you'd done it to us like you tried to, you would be on here talking teh smack. Instead u got owned, like usual so now u whine like a bunch of whipped ****s.
crrrrryy mee a rriiiiiiverrrr... --
"Keep On Flaming Lamers, Like Your Ships Did When We Ended You" |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |