| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

WETRAIN
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 07:51:00 -
[31]
Originally by: pershphanie
Originally by: WETRAIN
PA is dead .

 - I am the Voice - I am the Eyes -
|

pershphanie
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 09:19:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Boonaki Is everyone setting standings to let them be and rebuild?
to who? pa? hell no.
|

christoforos
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 09:51:00 -
[33]
Originally by: WETRAIN The corporation Romania Renegades will be leaving the Phoenix Alliance withing 24 hours.
Romania Renegades was a member of Phoenix Alliance for almost 1 year and a half, we have been thru rough times and good times , we met alot of people, we made alot of friends, but it is time to move on.
Good luck my brothers. Without Romania Renegades and Anihilus, PA would not have lived so long. Regardless if we will be on the same side, you will always be our friends. I don't know if PA is dead, but it will never be the same.
|

Sextus Licinius
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 09:52:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Gissa Where is HAOS going? Or the members?
There has been a huge meeting last night (in real life) between the most important romanian corporations in eve to discuss the terms of unification under a single flag. The meeting went better than expected, all terms were aproved. As from today at 0:00 hours there will be quite some change on EVE scenery. I apologize for being unable to disclose anymore info regarding this issue.
PA is dead and .5 and friends can claim victory over one of the oldest alliance in game that managed to stay alive till now, and GG to you alliances of the north you managed to make things real hard for us . Good luck to NBSI in whatever you do, you stood with us till the very end.
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" |

Awalance
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 10:10:00 -
[35]
From today Romanian Ranagets and other romanians corps and romanian players from entire EVE will be united under the same flag .We all chouse this flag..this corp to be DELTA TEAM ....so if you guys think delta is disband ...is not DELTA WILL BE STRONGER THEN EVER and my dream to see all the romanians players in the same place succeded . ------------------------
|

Mephistos
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 10:13:00 -
[36]
Well Unfo, glad to hear that your dreams of making an all Romanian powerhouse will come to fruition :)
Good luck HAOS, you're one of the corps that I have the most respect for in EVE, and whatever side you folks are on I still lubs ya all.
|

Darken Two
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 10:38:00 -
[37]
I wanted to make an Indian powerhouse but as it happens, seems like I'm the only one.
So YAY ME I already united all the Indians under GODS flag
Muahahah
Originally by: Blind Fear Generally, when trying to be a puppetmaster, it is considered good form not to wrap the strings around your neck and choke yourself.
|

The Clash
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 10:38:00 -
[38]
HAOS , a bunch of crazy mofo's :p
GL guys ya deserve it _________________
You can suck my battleship.
|

OzaLoni
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 11:01:00 -
[39]
All the very best to Haos... It was a blast flying with you.. Im sure your raise hell where-ever you go 
I hope Ani can return to the game sometime...Your all crazy !!! esp you unfor!  
Laterz
|

Ice Tray
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 11:04:00 -
[40]
I <3 HAOS
|

Voyageur
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 11:10:00 -
[41]
to have all ro players under the same flag was a dream of us all but some of us didn't trusted it might become true or work untill now...time passed, players experienced more or less all the aspects of this great game and some to an end of their childhood. it's time to put aside all the differences and show to everyone that we can accomplish anything and everything when we work together.
It's been a long road Gettin from there to here It's been a long time But my time is finally near
And I will see my dreams come alive at last I will touch the sky And they're not gonna hold me down no more No they're not gonna change my mind
'Cause I've got faith of the heart I'm going where my heart will take me I've got faith to believe I can do anything I've got strength of the soul No one's going to bend nor break me I can reach any star I've got faith, I've got faith Faith of the heart.
I love that song and i hope will remain a good choice for speaking about what we are about to do. -------------------------------------------- Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty. |

Lowa
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 11:31:00 -
[42]
Safe journeys HAOS! Was a pleasure during our PA times and it was the same after it despite having to shoot at you. And geting shot back quite hard as well.
A bunch of mad troublemakers, fighters and nice guys in general! I wish you the best of things in the future!
Regards, LOWA
NSN - Forcing EVE reviewers to mine since 2003! |

Kane Jacobs
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 11:39:00 -
[43]
Stay cool all you Romania guys ! was a pleasure and an honour to fly with you. _______________________________________________
|

StiZum Hilidii
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 11:47:00 -
[44]
can all fine ladies unite under my flag please i was to lead you to prosperity and some other cool stuff too
seriously though all romanians to awa (unless you is a fine lady)
all fine ladies to stan
works fine i think STAN FACTA NON VERBA [MACE] [ATUK] EvE player against EvE in china. Gallente people are all about democracy! |

PedroFTW
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 11:59:00 -
[45]
Respect for my ennemies, and even much more respect for my friends (or ex-friends) : MYTHOS, FCON, Lord Wimbishi who is a very good person, TWD for teaching me how to avoid BoB gankings 1 year ago, Teh .5 for making me primary almost every time we engaged, KIA for letting us gank them, and the list can go on and on.
It was a blast, died a lot, killed a lot.
But time has come for HAOS to move on and to look further into EvE Universe. Hopefuly u will get killed soonTM by us again.
Until then GL, fly safe and see ya in space pod pilots:)
|

Marcsen
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 12:33:00 -
[46]
Good luck mates ;)
---[G]--- |

Ackath
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 13:15:00 -
[47]
They make their stand and showed everyone that they can play at the top. Maybe time has come to be the top.
Can't wait to fly with them.
|

Guma
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 13:49:00 -
[48]

|

SoMoSo
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 15:36:00 -
[49]
They make their stand and showed everyone that they can play at the top. Maybe time has come to be the top.
Can't wait to fly with them.
This have noting to do with a top .... if you starting from the top were is the funny and power to try to pe there ..This Top list is somting like a noob with 1 mill sp and he fly a Raven and thinking is strong one..
The 5 and Delta is a Top PVP alliance feling good to fight with you, maby in one day i will be with you in a sniping gang like you fight very good this shows good coordonation and organisation Noob's Scriptor make a GJ there sry if i tipe your name rong . W8 to be with you in a gang some time buth the time is still no't close .
""" Romania Player """ don't know so good English only f1f2f3.......
See you in space 
|

Proconsul Para
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 16:10:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Sextus Licinius
There has been a huge meeting last night (in real life) between the most important romanian corporations in eve to discuss the terms of unification under a single flag.
Punks. No invite for meh at teh beer drinkage !? Grrrr... 
Drachenlord > I'm sorry Para, who are you again?
|

Emylia
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 16:47:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Proconsul Para
Punks. No invite for meh at teh beer drinkage !? Grrrr... 
I`ll give ya a bear u quite thing 
|

Yolan
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 16:57:00 -
[52]
Originally by: WETRAIN The corporation Romania Renegades will be leaving the Phoenix Alliance withing 24 hours.
Romania Renegades was a member of Phoenix Alliance for almost 1 year and a half, we have been thru rough times and good times , we met alot of people, we made alot of friends, but it is time to move on.
Romania Renegades will merge with other romanian corps under one flag, our near future is yet unknown. Romania Renegades corp will go unactive and the members will depart to the mother-corp .
We wish to thank all our friends and our enemies for the experience you gave us in the past and you will give us in the near future.
Signed on behalf of the Romania Renegades members. Cya in space
Whoever let Unfo onto the forums is just plain sadistic!
But GL anyhow and please try to kerb some of unfo's more kinky fetishes the clamps are not cheap 
|

Shin Ra
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 17:03:00 -
[53]
Can we have your alliance?
|

WETRAIN
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 17:14:00 -
[54]
Thank you For ALL the kind words you all said, you all are remembered, i hope this is a begging of a new era in EVE for all the romanian players, and omg i`m gonna enjoy flying with new friends , i hope they like as much as everyone else did, everywhere i go i bring laughs and smiles .... i guarantee that  - I am the Voice - I am the Eyes -
|

Sarion Stormweaver
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 17:24:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Yolan Whoever let Unfo onto the forums is just plain sadistic!
while everyone has good parts and bad parts, it's better to get our good parts working toghether, and let the bad parts not be such a 'dealbraker' like in the past.
However there's much sadness in most HAOS members, especially for the ones that were practically born here, lived here most our lives in eve. But we hope it's for the better good. Respect to all the PA that actually lives in Venal.
|

Hast
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 17:48:00 -
[56]
Please dont steal our Rom crew.
♥ Pegas, Amstaff and co ♥
|

WETRAIN
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 17:57:00 -
[57]
Hast they have theyr own choice ... imagine what a rom` fleet will look like ... and imagine how many they will be
    JIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! - I am the Voice - I am the Eyes -
|

Phillis Stein
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 18:22:00 -
[58]
All the best to Haos and its members. Best time I had was flying with you guys in Xetic Space with Anihilus as gang leader. (any chance of getting Ani back)
I hope you have as much fun in your new Alliance as you did in the early days of PA
|

Sextus Licinius
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 18:38:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Phillis Stein All the best to Haos and its members. Best time I had was flying with you guys in Xetic Space with Anihilus as gang leader. (any chance of getting Ani back)
I hope you have as much fun in your new Alliance as you did in the early days of PA
Unfortunately Anihilus won't be coming back.
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" |

Farscape Hw
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 19:08:00 -
[60]
OH NOOOOEEEESSSS.... does this mean you guys win too?
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |