| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ashurmija
IA Construction Co
5
|
Posted - 2013.12.28 09:03:00 -
[1] - Quote
Optimal ship for the following conditions?
I assume the answer is going to be some form of paladin loudout but I am open to alternatives.
Laser boat, becasue **** ammo and **** 10s reload times. Maximum damage at maximum range with maximum tracking speed and minimum lock time. I'm ignorning damage types, assume what I am shooting has 50/50/50/50
I'm thinking a tach paladin in bastion mode. This is mostly for level 4/5 missions maybe (big maybe) in C3/4/5 WH anoms, I always run with a cap booster because more often then not it allows me to survive long enough to kill whatever is scramming me before my cap runs dry, or long enough to kill whatever is neuting me so I don't have to run my booster anymore, unless I get surprise ganked in which case I probably deserved it. I prefer to run a burst tank, I don't want to be able to tank a hole room for an hour, I want to be able to tank the initial burst while I kill everything and remove the sources of damage.
|

Anize Oramara
S T R A T C O M Critical-Mass
108
|
Posted - 2013.12.28 23:18:00 -
[2] - Quote
Navy Apoc or Paladin.
The Navy apoc you'll run Tachs with INMF or T2 Pulse with scorch/conflag. Paladin you'll be running T2 pulse with Conflag/Scorch. Apoc will need a little bit of bling in the lows and the Paladin will be more than fine with all T2.
ANother option is Sentry drone Domi as that is again no ammo, no reloads. |

CMD Ishikawa
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
87
|
Posted - 2013.12.29 04:30:00 -
[3] - Quote
Sentry ships are an option too. A Dominix can get the job done... |

Estella Osoka
Deep Void Merc Syndicate Sicarius Draconis
267
|
Posted - 2013.12.29 19:37:00 -
[4] - Quote
And keep a mobile depot handy. Refitting while in the mission can save your ship. |

Victoria Thorne
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2013.12.29 21:38:00 -
[5] - Quote
Nightmare would work as well. Far cheaper than the Paladin at the moment. |

dexington
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
1024
|
Posted - 2013.12.29 22:09:00 -
[6] - Quote
Victoria Thorne wrote:Nightmare would work as well. Far cheaper than the Paladin at the moment.
The hull is cheaper, but you might end up spending more to fit it. I'm a relatively respectable citizen. Multiple felon perhaps, but certainly not dangerous. |

Victoria Thorne
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2013.12.29 22:33:00 -
[7] - Quote
That very well may be. I've never been one for using much bling unless I have to.
You'd probably get a little more bang from your buck with the Paladin though. Haven't bought a Pali yet, so I can't compare the two from experience. (Training Marauders 5.) |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |