| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Pathfinda75
|
Posted - 2005.01.13 15:04:00 -
[121]
Originally by: Radis I live in Wassenar. like 10 min drive from den hage( in the Netherlands)
And i was wondering if there are someoen interested in haveing a eve Lan praty??? or just a regular lan party.(just as long as we have internett)
Is that indoor waterpark still there? Visited Den Haag when I was stationed in Germany.
Nijamegen(sp?).............never......ever.......again. 
|

Pathfinda75
Caldari Federation of Freedom Fighters Executive Outcomes
|
Posted - 2005.01.13 15:04:00 -
[122]
Originally by: Radis I live in Wassenar. like 10 min drive from den hage( in the Netherlands)
And i was wondering if there are someoen interested in haveing a eve Lan praty??? or just a regular lan party.(just as long as we have internett)
Is that indoor waterpark still there? Visited Den Haag when I was stationed in Germany.
Nijamegen(sp?).............never......ever.......again. 
|

Jack Remeau
|
Posted - 2005.01.14 11:42:00 -
[123]
People have been doing some thread necromancy :)
I am from Enschede btw
|

Jack Remeau
FATAL REVELATIONS FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2005.01.14 11:42:00 -
[124]
People have been doing some thread necromancy :)
I am from Enschede btw
|

DREAMWORKS
|
Posted - 2005.01.14 15:57:00 -
[125]
I refuse to admit i come from holland. __________________________
http://www.nin.com/visuals/thtf_hi.html |

DREAMWORKS
Gallente DreamCatchers Inc. TALIONIS ALLIANCE
|
Posted - 2005.01.14 15:57:00 -
[126]
I refuse to admit i come from holland. __________________________
http://www.nin.com/visuals/thtf_hi.html |

Xerxes Athos
|
Posted - 2005.01.21 13:30:00 -
[127]
Originally by: DREAMWORKS I refuse to admit i come from holland.
eehhm you just did  
|

Xerxes Athos
Minmatar SuX ltd.
|
Posted - 2005.01.21 13:30:00 -
[128]
Originally by: DREAMWORKS I refuse to admit i come from holland.
eehhm you just did  
|

Joshua Foiritain
|
Posted - 2005.01.21 20:15:00 -
[129]
Originally by: Martinus Crimson Barneveld .... your a pretty wise guy if you know what to find that :)
Hmmm i know.
I live somewhat near Arnhem. Barneveld is pretty close to where to go to school. (Ede-Wageningen) ---------------------------
[Coreli Corporation Mainframe] |

Joshua Foiritain
Gallente Coreli Corporation Corelum Syndicate
|
Posted - 2005.01.21 20:15:00 -
[130]
Originally by: Martinus Crimson Barneveld .... your a pretty wise guy if you know what to find that :)
Hmmm i know.
I live somewhat near Arnhem. Barneveld is pretty close to where to go to school. (Ede-Wageningen) -----
[Coreli Corporation Mainfrane] |

laotse
|
Posted - 2005.04.10 15:26:00 -
[131]
i am from hengelo 
|

laotse
shangdi
|
Posted - 2005.04.10 15:26:00 -
[132]
i am from hengelo  80.126.192.128:8888/tfd/uploads/1121735338/gallery_11_8_1124480365.jpg
Please resize image to a maximum of 400 x 120, not exceeding 24000 kbs, ty - Cortes |

Fabster
|
Posted - 2005.04.19 15:55:00 -
[133]
This threat is running for a long time now (09/09/2003 11:09:00)
Utrecht btw.
|

Fabster
White-Noise
|
Posted - 2005.04.19 15:55:00 -
[134]
This threat is running for a long time now (09/09/2003 11:09:00)
Utrecht btw.
|

oxigenw
|
Posted - 2005.04.20 12:24:00 -
[135]
I'm from 's-Hertogenbosch.  ---
|

oxigenw
KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2005.04.20 12:24:00 -
[136]
I'm from 's-Hertogenbosch. 
--
|

Lanu
|
Posted - 2005.07.31 15:01:00 -
[137]
Originally by: Tombfiller Delft here :)
(join channel dutch for more dutch people )
Also from delft here :)
|

Lanu
|
Posted - 2005.07.31 15:01:00 -
[138]
Originally by: Tombfiller Delft here :)
(join channel dutch for more dutch people )
Also from delft here :)
I'm not obsessing. I'm just curious. |

Henri Trader
|
Posted - 2005.11.30 11:37:00 -
[139]
Arnhem here.....
and btw, has there been a Dutch eve players meeting yet????
(sorry for bumping the htread..just wanted to find out)
|

Henri Trader
|
Posted - 2005.11.30 11:37:00 -
[140]
Arnhem here.....
and btw, has there been a Dutch eve players meeting yet????
(sorry for bumping the htread..just wanted to find out)
|

Schiklegruber
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 09:29:00 -
[141]
OMG, never expected so many Clogs around in EVE!
Alkmaar here.
|

Schiklegruber
War-Mart
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 09:29:00 -
[142]
OMG, never expected so many Clogs around in EVE!
Alkmaar here.
|

Tomaat
|
Posted - 2005.12.21 13:43:00 -
[143]
Edited by: Tomaat on 21/12/2005 13:44:10 Schiedam here 
oops, very old thread 
|

Tomaat
Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2005.12.21 13:43:00 -
[144]
Edited by: Tomaat on 21/12/2005 13:44:10 Schiedam here 
oops, very old thread  ---------------------------------
|

ries ranthor
|
Posted - 2005.12.25 08:43:00 -
[145]
Scheveningen, Den Haag.... ---
[Synoptica] no, he's not lagged. he's just stupid. |

ries ranthor
Amarr Imperial Academy
|
Posted - 2005.12.25 08:43:00 -
[146]
Scheveningen, Den Haag.... ---
[Synoptica] no, he's not lagged. he's just stupid. |

maria stallion
|
Posted - 2005.12.30 00:44:00 -
[147]
from tiel, but den haag is a bit far out just to play eve for me :)
|

maria stallion
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2005.12.30 00:44:00 -
[148]
from tiel, but den haag is a bit far out just to play eve for me :)
|

Alindyar
|
Posted - 2006.02.13 10:06:00 -
[149]
http://www.madprocessor.com/
Check it out, i-net cafe with loads of games and about 25 pc's perfect for Lan partys in A'dam
oh btw am from Amsterdam aswel 
|

Adoro
|
Posted - 2006.03.12 03:05:00 -
[150]
BumP!
Apeldoorn here
But more ppl I know ingame are from Apeldoorn. Believe me, EVE has alot of dutch players, to many... 
Dutch EVE Gathering would be awesome ---------
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |