| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Alduin666 Shikkoken
Unholy Knights of Cthulhu Test Alliance Please Ignore
354
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 17:15:00 -
[1] - Quote
So early in my eve career I was introduced to this great man Chribba, and when I asked to know more about him the only answer I received was 'we are all Chribba's alts, look inside of you to know more'. At first I was perplexed, but just because more accepting of this as time went on.
Just when I was finished soul searching and ready to go worship the veldnaught, I was told about this man called The Mittani. People described him as a null sec Chribba, and because of this I obviously wanted to know more. Once again people just told me 'we are all The Mittani's alts, look inside of you to know more'.
This was very confusing to me, did this mean that I was actually the alt of two people? I looked into this for days upon days. Recently I found out in my searches that account sharing is against the EULA and can get you banned for doing so!
Since we are all alts, yet have two people for our mains, does this mean that the powerful Chribba and Mittani need to be banned for sharing us all?
Discuss. Honor is a fools prize. Glory is of no use to the dead.
Be a man! Post with your main! ~Vas'Avi Community Manager |

Ammzi
Love Squad Black Legion.
1606
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 17:17:00 -
[2] - Quote
I'll have the same as this guy. |

Priestess Lin
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
15
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 17:20:00 -
[3] - Quote
Chribba is actually a respectable person while the other is just an embarrassing clown meant for amusement. |
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
10807
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 17:34:00 -
[4] - Quote
I agree, if we are all alts of The Good-looking Mittani and the Ugly Myself, then ban us all! It's our only hope to get some sort of real world relationship!! Right now there's no girlfriend/wife-ish to plan future with, legacy through kids is non-existent as it looks!!!
Please Leia, you're my only hope! (you got some girl friends that are single right?)
/c
|
|

James Amril-Kesh
4S Corporation Goonswarm Federation
8295
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 17:36:00 -
[5] - Quote
Priestess Lin wrote:Chribba is actually a respectable person while the other is just an embarrassing clown meant for amusement. There is no reasonable comparison. Says a nobody. My EVE Videos |

Priestess Lin
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
15
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 17:41:00 -
[6] - Quote
James Amril-Kesh wrote:Priestess Lin wrote:Chribba is actually a respectable person while the other is just an embarrassing clown meant for amusement. There is no reasonable comparison. Says a nobody.
You didn't see fanfest 2012?
Denial much?  |

John Bosch
State War Academy Caldari State
41
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 17:42:00 -
[7] - Quote
This is what happens when you legalize pot Colorado. Thanks alot. |

Sentamon
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
1366
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 17:53:00 -
[8] - Quote
Priestess Lin wrote:Chribba is actually a respectable person while the other is just an embarrassing clown meant for amusement. There is no reasonable comparison.
Now you gotta pay to get into Goons so you can be a somebody. ~ Professional Forum Alt -á~ |

Sevendeadly Sins
Meatshield Bastards The Bastards.
43
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 17:54:00 -
[9] - Quote
John Bosch wrote:This is what happens when you legalize pot Colorado. Thanks alot. No problem. http://www.zombo.com |

Plug in Baby
Crouching Woman Hidden Cucumber
83
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 17:58:00 -
[10] - Quote
This thread highlights an important issue, why isn't there an option to hide posts from a specific alliance rather than just on a per character basis? This is not a forum alt, this is a forum main. |

Alduin666 Shikkoken
Unholy Knights of Cthulhu Test Alliance Please Ignore
354
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 18:05:00 -
[11] - Quote
Plug in Baby wrote:This thread highlights an important issue, why isn't there an option to hide posts from a specific alliance rather than just on a per character basis?
Gais halp, I got blocked by a forum alt. Honor is a fools prize. Glory is of no use to the dead.
Be a man! Post with your main! ~Vas'Avi Community Manager |

Erufen Rito
The Dark Space Initiative Scary Wormhole People
58
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 18:06:00 -
[12] - Quote
Posting in a stealth Grrr...Goons thread. 1/10 |

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
88350
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 18:09:00 -
[13] - Quote
John Bosch wrote:This is what happens when you legalize pot Colorado. Thanks alot.
This is not the effect of pot. It's the effect of mental illness trying to be funny, and failing utterly.
Yawn. "He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."-á - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882 |

James Amril-Kesh
4S Corporation Goonswarm Federation
8295
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 18:17:00 -
[14] - Quote
Sentamon wrote:Priestess Lin wrote:Chribba is actually a respectable person while the other is just an embarrassing clown meant for amusement. There is no reasonable comparison. Now you gotta pay to get into Goons so you can be a somebody. I don't recall paying anything. My EVE Videos |

Priestess Lin
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
15
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 18:24:00 -
[15] - Quote
James Amril-Kesh wrote:Sentamon wrote:Priestess Lin wrote:Chribba is actually a respectable person while the other is just an embarrassing clown meant for amusement. There is no reasonable comparison. Now you gotta pay to get into Goons so you can be a somebody. I don't recall paying anything.
What about the cost of your dignity? |

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
9131
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 18:29:00 -
[16] - Quote
Ive made like 4 drafts of a response to this thread...and frankly none of them are right. I...um....got nothing.
:::golf clap::: Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings? |

Azami Nevinyrall
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
1557
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 18:32:00 -
[17] - Quote
Posting in a thread about stuffs...
... |

James Amril-Kesh
4S Corporation Goonswarm Federation
8295
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 18:45:00 -
[18] - Quote
Priestess Lin wrote:What about the cost of your dignity? and that heavy dose of denial you now have to carry everywhere you go. I'm glad to see you're so concerned about my internet spaceship videogame dignity. What am I denying? My EVE Videos |

embrel
BamBam Inc.
99
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 18:50:00 -
[19] - Quote
James Amril-Kesh wrote:Sentamon wrote:Priestess Lin wrote:Chribba is actually a respectable person while the other is just an embarrassing clown meant for amusement. There is no reasonable comparison. Now you gotta pay to get into Goons so you can be a somebody. I don't recall paying anything. You hadn't much use for your soul before anyways... |

M5 Tuttle
Deadly Harmony Fidelas Constans
64
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 18:59:00 -
[20] - Quote
Priestess Lin wrote:James Amril-Kesh wrote:Sentamon wrote:Priestess Lin wrote:Chribba is actually a respectable person while the other is just an embarrassing clown meant for amusement. There is no reasonable comparison. Now you gotta pay to get into Goons so you can be a somebody. I don't recall paying anything. What about the cost of your dignity? and that heavy dose of denial you now have to carry everywhere you go.
Person in noobcorp hates Goons, more news at 11... |

James Amril-Kesh
4S Corporation Goonswarm Federation
8296
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 19:38:00 -
[21] - Quote
embrel wrote:James Amril-Kesh wrote:Sentamon wrote:Priestess Lin wrote:Chribba is actually a respectable person while the other is just an embarrassing clown meant for amusement. There is no reasonable comparison. Now you gotta pay to get into Goons so you can be a somebody. I don't recall paying anything. You hadn't much use for your soul before anyways... Souls don't exist. My EVE Videos |

Ramona McCandless
Epic Boo Bees
2232
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 19:47:00 -
[22] - Quote
Oh dear Grroons thread
How sad.
SomerBLINK, Bumping, buff/nerf Highsec and so on *** Vote MTU For CSM *** "They feel the need to cover their ears and eyes in horror at your very presence." --áPontianak Sythaeryn Omnis nomiom nom nom nomi |

Jaxon Grylls
Institute of Archaeology
54
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 19:52:00 -
[23] - Quote
James Amril-Kesh wrote:Says a nobody. Says a sook.
A good Glaswegian word, look it up. |

NEONOVUS
Diabolically Sexy Eureka-Secret Science R Us
782
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 20:04:00 -
[24] - Quote
Chribba wrote:I agree, if we are all alts of The Good-looking Mittani and the Ugly Myself, then ban us all! It's our only hope to get some sort of real world relationship!! Right now there's no girlfriend/wife-ish to plan future with, legacy through kids is non-existent as it looks!!!
Please Leia, you're my only hope! (you got some girl friends that are single right?)
/c Look I validated you are an AI, therefore we are not your alts, you are a bot under the thrall of yourself. So we are all Mittani alts, its that simple. Well except me and my other accounts as i can validate that personally.
Fanfest is going to be lonely, seeing all these imported people and coerced AI pawns. |

Northern Misfit
Blue Republic RvB - BLUE Republic
60
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 20:12:00 -
[25] - Quote
I am the feminine side of all of you alts, or I'm your mom...
Seriously I need to stop drinking when I visit Jita I will babysit your stuff for you while you're gone, all contributions to my ship replacement program are-ásubject to being exploded on the undock
-á |

Logical 101
Agony Unleashed Agony Empire
300
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 20:33:00 -
[26] - Quote
Personality cults are excellent environments for mindless people, dontchaknow? |

Frank Millar
351
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 21:44:00 -
[27] - Quote
"These are not the alts you're looking for..."
* waves hand *
"Move along." |

Snagletooth Johnson
Snagle Material Services CAStabouts
67
|
Posted - 2014.01.12 22:22:00 -
[28] - Quote
So Chibbra is a New Eden god, and Mittani is a New Eden anti-god?
Of course, some Amar don't believe in duality,. They believe their creator is one, just with, um, bi-polar prolems. |

stoicfaux
3823
|
Posted - 2014.01.13 00:30:00 -
[29] - Quote
James Amril-Kesh wrote:Priestess Lin wrote:Chribba is actually a respectable person while the other is just an embarrassing clown meant for amusement. There is no reasonable comparison. Says a nobody pubbie. Fixed that for you.
WASABI: -áWarp Speed Module
|

Lady Katherine Devonshire
Viziam Amarr Empire
204
|
Posted - 2014.01.13 00:35:00 -
[30] - Quote
Alduin666 Shikkoken wrote:Just when I was finished soul searching and ready to go worship the veldnaught, I was told about this man called The Mittani. People described him as a null sec Chribba
Comparing Chribba to Mittens is like comparing God to Satan.
You could not imagine such two polar opposites. One is the embodiment of trust & respect, the other an avatar of pure, undiluted malice towards all humanity.
The sound of the Amarrian heart |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |