| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Xera Wolf
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
4
|
Posted - 2014.01.16 10:52:00 -
[1] - Quote
For the xp, this character is tight.
Great gunnery skills, AF V, Thermodynamics and can fly cloaky.
A great little character for new PvP pilots or experienced pilots looking to branch off into FW or whatever.
Absolutely zero waste and a cool name to boot.
Bought recently, and only selling as I want to buy shiny things, plus the account will be going soon.
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Xera_Wolf pass is 321
Open to all reasonable offers over 4.5b. |

Xera Wolf
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
4
|
Posted - 2014.01.16 15:57:00 -
[2] - Quote
Bump for 1.16.14 |

Xera Wolf
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
4
|
Posted - 2014.01.17 00:15:00 -
[3] - Quote
Bump for 1.17.14 |

Cpt Meeri
University of Caille Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.01.17 04:04:00 -
[4] - Quote
I can do 4.5 buyout right now if you are available. |

Xera Wolf
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
4
|
Posted - 2014.01.17 08:02:00 -
[5] - Quote
Sure. Let's do it. |

Cpt Meeri
University of Caille Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.01.17 14:22:00 -
[6] - Quote
I am Pacific time, what is a good time for you? |

Xera Wolf
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
4
|
Posted - 2014.01.17 15:09:00 -
[7] - Quote
I am around until 6.30pm EVE time. (GMT)
Drop me an evemail and I will get on when needed :)
Alternatively just send isk and account name and post here or send me a mail and I will transfer when I get on. |

I Sellsstuffz
State War Academy Caldari State
9
|
Posted - 2014.01.17 15:48:00 -
[8] - Quote
Should this fall through let me know. I have subscribed to the thread and will keep half an eye. |

Cpt Meeri
University of Caille Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.01.17 16:48:00 -
[9] - Quote
Sorry about the wait, just got done with a run. I have transfered the ISK to you from my other character Malkom Reynalds. |

Xera Wolf
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
4
|
Posted - 2014.01.17 16:49:00 -
[10] - Quote
received
please send account info |

Xera Wolf
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
4
|
Posted - 2014.01.17 16:55:00 -
[11] - Quote
We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.
Character Name: Xera Wolf Will be completed after: 1/18/2014 2:55:02 AM |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |