| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ceilidh
|
Posted - 2006.03.26 03:21:00 -
[61]
I still have my very first ship (past my noobie ship, but I have that too) my Imicus! I wub it 
------------------- -Ceilidh (KAY-lee) |

Plim
|
Posted - 2006.03.26 03:22:00 -
[62]
I had the deathstar turd  -----------------
Victory or death! ... knitting is also an option. |

Toksin
|
Posted - 2006.03.26 03:43:00 -
[63]
Wow. I had forgot about meh thread , and here it is, all bright and blossoming...
|

F'nog
|
Posted - 2006.03.26 03:54:00 -
[64]
I've got my original Thorax, now over two years old. It's going to be relegated to a museum piece soon. I just need to figure out how to sell tickets.
Originally by: Bl4zer But, cmon, this is the Eve forums, we don't let facts get in the way of pointless speculation.
|

Robstr
|
Posted - 2006.03.26 04:09:00 -
[65]
I only have one ship that's ever endeared it's self to me.
My first(and still only) malediction, it's been though any number of engagments.
It's limped out in structure and held up to tell the tale a zillion times, I've got nearly 1/2 of all my involvments with this single ship.
It's also cursed, it's been fitted with faction gear loot, and when I've move the equip to other ships they promptly die. :( ====
|

Recluse XXX
|
Posted - 2006.03.26 04:40:00 -
[66]
I hate my ship, its old and crappy and Scotty never lets me undock 
//Rec
------------ Edited by: sausage jockey on 01/02/2006 22:02:39 We will not give up until we have penetrated the rear entrance to Stain, we hope this will hurt SA to the point they start to cry.
|

Ruah Piskonit
|
Posted - 2006.03.26 04:54:00 -
[67]
My Apocalypse is very dear to me, and she will not fly into combat untill she is perfect - which may be a long time to come. she must be perfect. . .
|

Phish1
|
Posted - 2006.03.26 11:31:00 -
[68]
i dont get tied to ships, i fly cheep and cheery frigs, i regularly lose 2/3 a day.
saying that though, i have a very nice 0.0 rifter for tanking battleships etc. oooh, and i got a rifter that has struggled through for a while that i use to help my mate on lvl 4 missions (3 x gyrostabiliser 4TW), but its only been alive a week... is that long enough to get attached to it?
----------------- ---My 2 ISK--- ----------------- |

Kyoko Fukada
|
Posted - 2006.03.26 11:38:00 -
[69]
I love my sacrilege..looks like a porsche. :)
|

Kashre
|
Posted - 2006.03.26 11:55:00 -
[70]
I had a rifter named Fearless that survived flying as a tackler in 3 huge fleet battles before the target painter nerf, back when every tempest spent all his time trying to insta-pop tacklers at 100km rather than shooting the primaries. I was pretty attached to her.
Then I lost it in a duel with a corp mate. I cried. +++
It's called "low security space" for a reason. |

Alec Refin
|
Posted - 2006.03.26 13:25:00 -
[71]
Edited by: Alec Refin on 26/03/2006 13:31:00 Kraft, definitely Kraft.
It's a Condor class Frigate I've had for, well.. more or less since I started playing o.o I'll be upgrading it to a Crow soon, but it'll still be Kraft, just even faster XD Oh and of course switching it to using rockets instead of light missiles...
That's my thing I guess, speed... 'once took out an NPC megathron, it just couldn't get a hit in o.o
Oh yeah, and the fact that Condor chassis looks oddly cool using laser weapons ^^; *has to have at least one laser turret*
.. Ick it posted as the wrong alt. *is Arin Fensfield*
|

6Bagheera9
|
Posted - 2006.03.27 04:08:00 -
[72]
Originally by: Phoenix Jones Edited by: Phoenix Jones on 24/03/2006 08:03:44 I'm attached to my Prophecy (AKA the Flying Chicken, or as I call her "The Mighty Wings").
Gonna stick in that and skill up to a Damnation, and I'm not even Amarr.
I do have to admit, I've become completely attached to the BattleCruiser line of ships (I like em more than battleships, though with the amarr, I do miss using drones).
Yeah I got a certain fondness for the Prophecy as well. It was the first ship that I flew which I got to tank reliably.
|

Eudoxus
|
Posted - 2006.03.27 05:25:00 -
[73]
Love my Cheetah - only ship I feel safe in plus its fast, stealthy and cool looking. All the rest are just a means to an end.
|

Aeon Valerii
|
Posted - 2006.03.27 07:13:00 -
[74]
I love my Ferox. It's a beautiful ship. It survived a couple of gate camps, including one with around 20 hostiles on the other side of the gate, where I thought I'm dead because the Ferox is very slow to start warping and I had no stabs but I got out unharmed. 
I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar. |

Sacred Badger
|
Posted - 2006.03.27 07:15:00 -
[75]
I love my Vigilant. Just looks blumin brilliant.
|

Lord Spidey
|
Posted - 2006.03.27 07:27:00 -
[76]
I love my tricked out 0.0 travel crow...shes never failed my and regularly gets me through camps of 30 or more in the HED pipe.
May she never fail me or get sucked into a bubble with a smartbombing bs!
|

Valea Silpha
|
Posted - 2006.03.27 07:40:00 -
[77]
Im very attachde to my cyclone because it makes all my money.
I thought me and my third tempest were insperable until i ran into a domi. Such is life eh ?
|

RUNYOUFOOLS
|
Posted - 2006.03.27 08:40:00 -
[78]
my claw, if i could id marry it and have rifters as the bridesmaids :P
but the tempest still rocks
|

Vehestian
|
Posted - 2006.03.27 08:53:00 -
[79]
I still have my original Ibis from June 2003 and DAMN! is that ship still the sex. It's the ship I learned to love EVE in, so it does have sentimental value.
My favorite ship is the Stabber. Not sure why. Too much cheap fun i guess.
|

Nixda
|
Posted - 2006.03.27 09:15:00 -
[80]
My Caracal 
Used her to earn the cash for my Raven (I skipped Battlecruisers) by doing lvl 2 missions.
She never let me down and did the hard missions like the pre-nerf technological secrets with ease even with my low sp.
|

Cedar SunBee
|
Posted - 2006.03.27 09:25:00 -
[81]
I'm attached to my typhoon, but that is because there is stickytape hanging off everywhere and i got entangled in it.
|

Diicc Tater
|
Posted - 2006.03.27 09:29:00 -
[82]
Edited by: Diicc Tater on 27/03/2006 09:30:59 Recenntly descovered T2 fitted Punisher. Totaly usefull and luvable. Had a crow for 4 fleet battles, old Battlescar even survived engagement with Farscape (I had to warp out, was getting spanked)!
Top 5 luv list:
1: Retriever (Damn, I miss mining!!!) 2: Raven (Rats Ph3ar my raven) 3: Caracal (fun in fleets) 4: Manticore (Cruiselaunchers on a frig!!) 5: Punisher (the name is enough!)
The crow was the only ship I got attached to...usually I lose them fast and furiously. 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |