| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |

Marumis Wuif
GAZNOROCK Inc. GANOR INC.
0
|
Posted - 2014.01.21 13:09:00 -
[1] - Quote
Hi,
I have created a timer for miners. If you enter your ships data (yield per circle, circle time, cargo), you will get information about the asteroids you want to mine.
You can create new lines by your own, or you can copy data from a survey scan and import it. This will automatically add new lines into the table. Than you can start a timer for each asteroid and you will see how many ore is left in the asteroid and be announced when the asteroid is depleted.
It also provides with information, like how many materials you will get from the asteroid if you refine it or how many cargo the asteroid will take.
If someone finds a bug, or have ideas for new features, i will try to fix/add them. :)
Link to the page: http://eveminingtimer.site40.net/ |

Vipre Morte
Team JK
73
|
Posted - 2014.01.21 14:22:00 -
[2] - Quote
Your site appears to be down. |

Marumis Wuif
GAZNOROCK Inc. GANOR INC.
0
|
Posted - 2014.01.21 14:36:00 -
[3] - Quote
for me, it's working  |

Vipre Morte
Team JK
73
|
Posted - 2014.01.21 14:44:00 -
[4] - Quote
I keep trying it. No luck. Am on my work's Internet (I'm the network admin, so I know there's no filtering of it). |

Marumis Wuif
GAZNOROCK Inc. GANOR INC.
0
|
Posted - 2014.01.21 14:46:00 -
[5] - Quote
do you get any errors, only a blank page, or something else? |

Vipre Morte
Team JK
73
|
Posted - 2014.01.21 14:53:00 -
[6] - Quote
It tries to load for a minute, then Chrome says "Oops! Chrome could not connect to eveminingtimer.site40.net"
But when I use http://isup.me I get told it's just me. So maybe it's just me. I cannot even ping the site from here. |

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
91041
|
Posted - 2014.01.21 19:31:00 -
[7] - Quote
Vipre Morte wrote:It tries to load for a minute, then Chrome says "Oops! Chrome could not connect to eveminingtimer.site40.net" But when I use http://isup.me I get told it's just me. So maybe it's just me. I cannot even ping the site from here.
Works for me.
Hint: Get rid of Chrome. that was my typical experience when it was new. What a joke it is indeed. "He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."-á - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882 |

Vipre Morte
Team JK
73
|
Posted - 2014.01.22 05:35:00 -
[8] - Quote
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote: Hint: Get rid of Chrome. that was my typical experience when it was new. What a joke it is indeed.
Works at home on Chrome. Like I said, couldn't even ping at work, so no browser would work.
I can't tell what makes this tool better than using the in-game calculator? |

Marumis Wuif
GAZNOROCK Inc. GANOR INC.
0
|
Posted - 2014.01.22 07:50:00 -
[9] - Quote
You can start a timer and geht a sound after the asteroid is depleted and you will also see your cargo is running full.
And you dont need to type anything, beacause you can simply copy paste from survey scan results.
|

TheSkeptic
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
300
|
Posted - 2014.01.22 09:06:00 -
[10] - Quote
you need to remove the commas from the asteroid qty amounts or the start buttons don't work.
otherwise looks fine.. ... |

Marumis Wuif
GAZNOROCK Inc. GANOR INC.
0
|
Posted - 2014.01.22 09:55:00 -
[11] - Quote
TheSkeptic wrote:you need to remove the commas from the asteroid qty amounts or the start buttons don't work.
otherwise looks fine..
should be fixed.
for me it was a "." as a seperator so i just removed dots from the amount. |
|

ISD Tyrozan
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
361

|
Posted - 2014.01.23 21:30:00 -
[12] - Quote
Thread has been moved to EVE Technology Lab. ISD Tyrozan Captain Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department @ISDTyrozan | @ISD_CCL |
|

Marumis Wuif
GAZNOROCK Inc. GANOR INC.
1
|
Posted - 2014.01.26 11:01:00 -
[13] - Quote
i just added mission ores to the page.
thx for the idea "MortisLegati"  |

Ricard Chastot
Snake Eye Production
30
|
Posted - 2014.01.29 16:59:00 -
[14] - Quote
Nice tool. 
I've used it a couple of times now and it's certainly easier than keeping track of your cycles with a calculator and estimating where your lasers are at in their cycle. Hello ladies (and dudes pretending to be ladies)! Say hello to New Eden's 2nd hottest Intaki! It's me. You can say hello to me. Hi. |

Max Hag
BOVRIL bOREers Mining CO-OP Brave Collective
0
|
Posted - 2014.02.19 19:16:00 -
[15] - Quote
Can this run with the in-game browser? I've trusted it and can't add a row. |

Marumis Wuif
GAZNOROCK Inc. GANOR INC.
3
|
Posted - 2014.02.20 09:05:00 -
[16] - Quote
Max Hag wrote:Can this run with the in-game browser? I've trusted it and can't add a row.
i know, i cant figure out why. must be some javascript-errors, but its hard to debug in the ingamebrowser  |

Marumis Wuif
GAZNOROCK Inc. GANOR INC.
3
|
Posted - 2014.02.20 18:09:00 -
[17] - Quote
Marumis Wuif wrote:Max Hag wrote:Can this run with the in-game browser? I've trusted it and can't add a row. i know, i cant figure out why. must be some javascript-errors, but its hard to debug in the ingamebrowser 
should work now |

Destination SkillQueue
Are We There Yet
6299
|
Posted - 2014.02.20 21:47:00 -
[18] - Quote
One time bump to fix forum. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |