| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Naverin
|
Posted - 2006.04.05 01:30:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Naverin on 22/04/2006 01:05:20 Hi.. Im here to offer you a chance.. Just 1 chance to be great. Ill not make promises of greener grass or free stuff. ill simply tell you how it is. and what you can do about it.
Setenta is A very old corporation dating back before my existance.. so I cant even begin to tell you what it means. but I can tell you that Many corps Formed into a mega corp to create Setenta..
And now is your chance to be given the opportunity to make your eve playing experience One like you would have never imagined.
Setenta Currently resides in Deep deep 0.0 Space known as Paragon Soul. We have built 2 Outposts In corp . We have POS's everywhere we can fit em. We have BPO's.. and lots of them. We have Capital ship production starting (We have the bpos). We have Capital ships in our ranks.. mmmmm Dreads and carriers. We have Fields and fields of Highend ore right outside our Refining outpost. We have ICE like you wouldnt beleive outside our other Outpost. We have Tech 2 production chain Nearly 100% inhouse. (WE have all Reactions going) We have A flurishing market with in our 0.0 region. We have naverin one of the most Amazing carebears to grace the game of Eve. We have Team Speak for better communication During PVP ops and day to day activity.
This is a HUGE Plate of things to absorb.. and after looking at it for a while and realizing what we have available.. You will want to join us. We do however have Requirments for joining.
Basics.
3 million Skill points. Ability To Mine in a mining cruiser (Scyth or Ospry) Ability to NPC by yourself without someone holding your hand. Ability to Pilot A decent selection of Frigates in pvp.. (AKA Mwd/Scramblers)
* THE MOST IMPORTANT REQUIRMENT EVER *.. YOU must be able to log onto TEAMSPEAK and able to Listen and talk.
Everyone is looked at case by case.. Unfortunatly These are the BARE minumums to join. If you are unable to use teamspeak or have 3 million SP.. i dont care who you know or what you can bribe me with.. your not getting in.
Advance skills (Improves chances of being accepted)
Advance Mining/Hauling skills. (Ability to use Barges and Iteron 5's) Advance Refining skills. (scrap metal, other ore skills) Advance production skills. (production efficent etc etc)
Tech 2 ships/weapons Cepters/Assault frigs/Hacs and all the other tech 2 ships out there now. Being able to pilot and use these ships is a bonus as we are looking for Pvpers.
Interest in Pure PVP. *** If you have the interest to PVP.. Guard/escort/hunt Anything pvp related You are our top priority and will be interviewed and checked out above anyone else applying*** we want PVP'ers and will Help support your pvp needs with ships and weapons and all that good stuff.
With all that being said.. If you have any interest in joining a 0.0 corporation within the alliance Tribal souls.. Please by all means get ahold of me.
If you have a corp or group of friends.. special arangements can be made with group joins for people below the minimum req's.
Those accepted and who join will be given access to our Rich highend asteroid fields and sansha NPC's to buff your wallet for when You loose ships and equipment in PVP. We will also help you learn to live in 0.0.. help you pvp team work the works.
So contact me ingame.. lets have a chat or Eve-mail me.. and see what we can do for you.. and what you can do for us.
Nav out.
**Corp structure as follows atm** Kippkruide - CEO Tarradon - CO-CEO Naverin- Recruitment
Cant list other people as its highly classified.. *nods*
*EDIT***
Lots of new recruits on board having fun.. =) now is the time to join..
We are also looking for smaller corps who wish to Merge into a larger corp.. And join a 0.0 Area of space. We will help you get down to the area.. supply your crew and get you started enjoying 0.0 Npcs and Mining.
We are also looking for DEDICATED pvpers.. <3 ______________________ I am the carebear...
who doesnt use the "Correct Dread"
|

Klymene
|
Posted - 2006.04.05 01:45:00 -
[2]
w00t! first reply 
I have been in Setenta for 2.5 months... basically everything Nav said is true... thus to totaly awesomeness
so come join us, see for yourself
|

Naverin
|
Posted - 2006.04.05 11:21:00 -
[3]
hi there! ______________________ I am the carebear...
who doesnt use the "Correct Dread"
|

Naverin
|
Posted - 2006.04.05 17:43:00 -
[4]
*A few notes for Interested parties*
We currently have Empire wars.. and will most likely have them often if not all the time. Afking around empire while in corp isnt advised.. ever..
We expect all members to contribute on the PVP Front when a call goes out. We understand you need isk to get stuff.. and We encourage you to make billions.. but we also need our members to have an active presence in the Pvp action and not just be the guys "Npcing and mining" when hostiles are around etc.
So Any questions concerns just wanna chat... give me a hollar ingame =)
Thanks
Nav ______________________ I am the carebear...
who doesnt use the "Correct Dread"
|

Photo1
|
Posted - 2006.04.05 19:31:00 -
[5]
What kind of NPC rats do you have down there?
How is the political situation as well?
Do you accept players with two accounts?
|

Peoke
|
Posted - 2006.04.06 02:54:00 -
[6]
its sasha politics is 0.0 stable and im sure 2 chars wouldnt be a prob for them. they are a good group of guys.
|

Melicien Tetro
|
Posted - 2006.04.06 03:38:00 -
[7]
I'm a 4.5 mil skill pilot, just got back into the game after a half year break. I'm currently in a ferox, but I'm skilled in both Gallente and Caldari BCs, and Gall Assaults. Nearly all of my skills are pvp or learning, so I'd really like to find a corp where I could find a role. I hate ratting and mining, but I've never had a chance to get into real pvp, and I really want to. On a side note, I'd love to run EW for a gang. Send me a response or some mail in game if you want a full interview. I'm really interested in going into solid pvp and skipping this npc bs. ;p
|

Photo1
|
Posted - 2006.04.06 17:30:00 -
[8]
Naverin,
Who is on around 03:00 to 05:00 Eve time to contact and talk to? I have added all three contacts to my address book.
Thanks.
|

Naverin
|
Posted - 2006.04.06 18:19:00 -
[9]
Whoever you see online first is your best bet.. Im EST time based so not sure if ill catch you online ______________________ I am the carebear...
who doesnt use the "Correct Dread"
|

NaBeRa
|
Posted - 2006.04.06 18:42:00 -
[10]
hehe naverin ^^ <----- ex-NaBeRuS , i hope u ll continue on this way , wish u lots of good member
|

RogerWilco
|
Posted - 2006.04.06 18:47:00 -
[11]
These guys are great, and naverin are right, hes the biggest carebear of them all..
id say go for STC if u wanna get that ekstra out of your eve experience..
|

Photo1
|
Posted - 2006.04.06 18:55:00 -
[12]
Naverin,
Ok, I'll look you up tonight on my main. I am EST as well, though I may not get on till really late, if so I'll eve-mail you and if BoB is saying your guud, then I am really interested 
|

Adam Weishaupt
|
Posted - 2006.04.06 20:56:00 -
[13]
Setenta has afforded me a number of opportunities to contribute to major operations while also pursuing my own goals. It has spearheaded and overseen the growth of Tribal Souls, and there are a number of extremely dedicated people at the core of the corporation. Also, Naverin did not mention the fact we have a 10/10 complex available for running...
|

Naverin
|
Posted - 2006.04.07 00:44:00 -
[14]
thats because its not available for running Due to the fact that its nearly camped 24/7 as is lol =oP
______________________ I am the carebear...
who doesnt use the "Correct Dread"
|

Oddluck
|
Posted - 2006.04.08 00:12:00 -
[15]
this might be a delicate topic, but i am intrested.
my friend and I have allways group together when we play, We both are new To eve. But we have allways been very dedicated and are end gamers so to speak( push to be the best possbile in the newest content....basically we play to win)
We have been in EQ for the last 5 years, but are looking for a change. I currently have two Eve Accounts now and i am Skilling them up. In the mean time i am Two box mineing for ISK.
I have Come across a 30m skill point player. Though my Eve knowledge and abilty do not match the Toons skill I am a fast learner and dedicated currently putting in around 8 hours a day.
So here Is my question, Would a 0.0 Corperation be intrestred in picking up a pair of players so new to the Game? I am sure it is all a case by case basis , but in general is it doable, or should I start from the bottom and work my way up? Frankly being new I dont diskike any corparation but if possible I would like to get deep in to space as quickly as possible.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions or imput you might have.
|

pludder
|
Posted - 2006.04.08 14:52:00 -
[16]
Edited by: pludder on 08/04/2006 14:53:59 Edited by: pludder on 08/04/2006 14:53:40 By The Way:
Pirating & Harassing noobs in securespace is not allowed. (Like use the can agression method, and steal stuff to jetison in own can to have the noob steal it back to pop his ship. hehe No "ebil" stuff..)
|

porktress
|
Posted - 2006.04.08 15:46:00 -
[17]
As it seems to me now you have no access to your home region without hostility's.
Is this true?
|

Kurasoe
|
Posted - 2006.04.08 21:02:00 -
[18]
I used to be in Setenta and it was excellent , i would rejoin but i do not have teamspeak. Setenta Corp is Excellent , i went through thick and thin with them and they were excellent. If you are looking for a corp full of Fun packed adventure then this is definately the one for you. There will never be a dull moment with Setenta !! ************------------------***************
I am the Recruitment Officer for Virtruvius Runner so if you are interested in joining us then please evemail me or convo me ingame |

Naverin
|
Posted - 2006.04.10 04:29:00 -
[19]
long weekend.. wasnt around to chat with anyone who has eve-mailed me.. Will be back on reguarly this week hopefully.
as per poster above.. yes.. access to our region got a little more tricky with BOB setting 0.0 standing to all of eve.
None the less we are still here and kicking and Looking for new folks who wish to experience 0.0 and everything it has to offer. ______________________ I am the carebear...
who doesnt use the "Correct Dread"
|

Naverin
|
Posted - 2006.04.12 18:02:00 -
[20]
hi there ______________________ I am the carebear...
who doesnt use the "Correct Dread"
|

Naverin
|
Posted - 2006.04.13 14:48:00 -
[21]
So i fell out of a tree rescuing my RC airplane the other day...
On a positive note... were still recruiting and have picked up a few great players..
now is the time to join =) ______________________ I am the carebear...
who doesnt use the "Correct Dread"
|

Naverin
|
Posted - 2006.04.14 19:40:00 -
[22]
Given the current 0.0 Anarchy...
We have decided..
We are still recruiting =oP
Give a chat ingame if you have question concerns etc..
this is really a nice chunk of 0.0 if your looking to have a good time ______________________ I am the carebear...
who doesnt use the "Correct Dread"
|

Naverin
|
Posted - 2006.04.17 02:44:00 -
[23]
Hey there little guy.... ill show you some bump power...
up you go sir! ______________________ I am the carebear...
who doesnt use the "Correct Dread"
|

Naverin
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 23:44:00 -
[24]
I havnt been on very often this past week due to school. So sorry if ive missed convos and such.
Just a small up.. Still recruiting.
With the given 0.0 Drama.. you will be shot at going to and from Paragon.
You will be asked to fight..
Dont want to fight and just carebear?
were not for you. ______________________ I am the carebear...
who doesnt use the "Correct Dread"
|

Naverin
|
Posted - 2006.04.21 13:19:00 -
[25]
.... ______________________ I am the carebear...
who doesnt use the "Correct Dread"
|

Naverin
|
Posted - 2006.04.22 01:05:00 -
[26]
... ye! ______________________ I am the carebear...
who doesnt use the "Correct Dread"
|

Naverin
|
Posted - 2006.04.22 13:40:00 -
[27]
i tried tractor beaming a veldspar asteroid.... itdidnt work :/ ______________________ I am the carebear...
who doesnt use the "Correct Dread"
|

Naverin
|
Posted - 2006.04.24 15:32:00 -
[28]
*techno 70's music..* "Push it to the limits"..... ______________________ I am the carebear...
who doesnt use the "Correct Dread"
|

Naverin
|
Posted - 2006.04.27 02:11:00 -
[29]
Up we go!
We are looking for Carebears... IF you want to make big money.. build outposts... Run POS's... make capital ships..
FOr great justice join us.. We have an amazing chunk of 0.0 with Ores out the wazoo with The prospect to Build it up even more..
So Again.. Contact me ingame.. =) Lets chat.. You or your entire corp.. we are able to suit most people/corps.
Thanks for the thought ______________________ I am the carebear...
who doesnt use the "Correct Dread"
|

Titus Feore
|
Posted - 2006.04.27 03:13:00 -
[30]
Hi we are a small carebear/production corp that is looking to cutting our teeth in the 0.0 experience. curretly we have 25 players of various skill points and at various u.s timezones so mostly there are at least 10 peeps online. we are interested in a possible merger with a larger corp for 0.0 access and alliance privalges and most of corp has access to teamspeak.
Please contact myself, Titus Feore-CEO or emadman-Director of phoenix legion, we are looking forward to your reply on our request to join you.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |