| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Heyosi Pserad
Quafe Art Greater Western Co-Prosperity Sphere
0
|
Posted - 2014.02.14 17:30:00 -
[1] - Quote
I am trying to organize a new Corporation.
I won't have time to post much about it yet since I have to go on other business at this time.
However, I want to set a meeting or a series of meetings so that investors or corporate members can participate.
I will be offering buy in shares, either from an existing corporation or a secondary corporation to monitor the former.
I am trying to post this in CAOD where it should belong. I may have to pay someone else to even do that.
I will try to find a way to do it myself however since I already have 23 accounts so far.
I should be posting a list of business related matters where business participants can input market discussions. Of course, I plan to implement other matters unpublished in this channel as well as unpublished business matters.
|

Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
161
|
Posted - 2014.02.14 18:55:00 -
[2] - Quote
Heyosi Pserad wrote: I won't have time to post much about it yet since I have to go on other business at this time.
So why bother posting?
Stating you have 23 accounts while trying talking about voting with shares is going to go well, too . .
|

Heyosi Pserad
Quafe Art Greater Western Co-Prosperity Sphere
0
|
Posted - 2014.02.14 19:34:00 -
[3] - Quote
Elizabeth Norn wrote:Heyosi Pserad wrote: I won't have time to post much about it yet since I have to go on other business at this time.
So why bother posting? Stating you have 23 accounts while trying talking about voting with shares is going to go well, too  . Why not? Do you have a personal vendetta against me? What could be the problem? Or do you just prefer to blame me on top of the vendetta for that too?
Suggesting to subvert the business without investing in it is worst than if you did invest. At least offer to buy one share so to make a valid vote or offer to become an enemy. Why would it be so cheap as to get you red status from start for free?
By the way, I finally do have more time now. |

Kithran
90
|
Posted - 2014.02.14 19:54:00 -
[4] - Quote
Heyosi Pserad wrote:Elizabeth Norn wrote:Heyosi Pserad wrote: I won't have time to post much about it yet since I have to go on other business at this time.
So why bother posting? Stating you have 23 accounts while trying talking about voting with shares is going to go well, too  . Why not? Do you have a personal vendetta against me? What could be the problem? Or do you just prefer to blame me on top of the vendetta for that too? Suggesting to subvert the business without investing in it is worst than if you did invest. At least offer to buy one share so to make a valid vote or offer to become an enemy. Why would it be so cheap as to get you red status from start for free? By the way, I finally do have more time now.
The reason for the comment on shares is simple - if you have 100 of 1000 shares but have 23 accounts you can actually have each character on each account vote by passing those shares around (yes the in game vote system is that screwed up). Therefore by stating you have that many accounts people's first thought is 'hmm he may say votes but he actually means I have an effective majority so what I say goes'. |

Billy Hix
Team JK
107
|
Posted - 2014.02.14 20:00:00 -
[5] - Quote
I thought this might be an interesting troll......it was not. |

smokey steele
ACE Trucking Co.
1
|
Posted - 2014.02.14 20:03:00 -
[6] - Quote
I'll swap you 10,000 of your shares for one of mine? Contact me ingame if you are interested.  |

Heyosi Pserad
Quafe Art Greater Western Co-Prosperity Sphere
0
|
Posted - 2014.02.14 20:46:00 -
[7] - Quote
smokey steele wrote:I'll swap you 10,000 of your shares for one of mine? Contact me ingame if you are interested.  I wish I could, but I have to reload the client now, as my convo was attacked and destroyed from my end.
The only way I can contact you now is to communicate with you in EVE Gate. I can EVE Mail you, but no EVE chat at this time.
On the other hand, 1 of my share would allow you to vote and add your own discussion for a valued fee. Of course, if I were to say, give you the one share, you could do the same for free. If I were to pay you to get the 1 share, you would make money to do so.
I can trade my shares to my other accounts, if and only if they are actives.
So can other corporate members. That is not half the problem of the brain storming.
Kithran wrote: The reason for the comment on shares is simple - if you have 100 of 1000 shares but have 23 accounts you can actually have each character on each account vote by passing those shares around (yes the in game vote system is that screwed up).
So could other corp members who are not affiliated with me in other manners in that case trade shares.
Kithran wrote: Therefore by stating you have that many accounts people's first thought is 'hmm he may say votes but he actually means I have an effective majority so what I say goes'.
I would need majority or be forced to start another corp with voting power to keep my capital. If I was to and when I will be loosing capital control of the corp, I will not offer this.
Edit: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AND MOSTLY OMITTED MATTER (for a quick 10m +, no forums publishing required): The CAOD matter as omitted in the 100% (+) of all the following previous replies.
Since I do need this to be added to the CAOD, and the definition for troll, trolling, discussing, inciting ... I'd invest a few more shares on my own the Corp wallet to make sure the matter is properly address. I could also invest more to make sure that the address is posted with all related fees. |

Archibald Thistlewaite III
445
|
Posted - 2014.02.15 18:08:00 -
[8] - Quote
What will this new corporation do?
I need more clear and concise information about the corp and |

Heyosi Pserad
Quafe Art Greater Western Co-Prosperity Sphere
0
|
Posted - 2014.02.15 18:14:00 -
[9] - Quote
CAOD RULES Forum Specific Rules
- NPC alts and Corps with under 10 members
Posting with an unidentified alt in this forum is prohibited. Players in corporations with under 10 members may not post in CAOD.
If you wish to participate in the discussions here, please be sure to have the "Show Corporation" and "Show Alliance" checkboxes ticked in your forum settings. Note that players in NPC or alt corporations are also subject to these rules. Personal Note Added: The forum settings link above directed me to an EVE 404. 404
The wormhole you were looking for has collapsed. Scanning for a new one may take some time.
If you want to podjump back, click here
The proper link should be under: 1. Hover mouse cursor over the EVE Forum pod pilot character name, 2. choose the middle menu option (out of 3), Profile Settings... 3. The Forums Setting command or menu option is at the bottom of those, the 5th of 5th choice. 4. The "Show Corporation" and "Show Alliance" checkboxes are right there.
+ more... |

Heyosi Pserad
Quafe Art Greater Western Co-Prosperity Sphere
0
|
Posted - 2014.02.15 18:26:00 -
[10] - Quote
Archibald Thistlewaite III wrote:What will this new corporation do?
I need more clear and concise information about the corp and If you invest in buying shares in that new corp, you would have the right to do so. |

Archibald Thistlewaite III
445
|
Posted - 2014.02.15 18:29:00 -
[11] - Quote
Heyosi Pserad wrote:Archibald Thistlewaite III wrote:What will this new corporation do?
I need more clear and concise information about the corp and If you invest in buying shares in that new corp, you would have the right to do so.
Oh so its just a scam then.
Your language skills are much better on this alt. |

Berasus
Ice station zebra
15
|
Posted - 2014.02.15 18:42:00 -
[12] - Quote
Heyosi Pserad wrote:Archibald Thistlewaite III wrote:What will this new corporation do?
I need more clear and concise information about the corp and If you invest in buying shares in that new corp, you would have the right to do so.
So you won't tell us what we're investing in until after we've already invested? This thread is going places. Not good places, but places. |

Heyosi Pserad
Quafe Art Greater Western Co-Prosperity Sphere
0
|
Posted - 2014.02.15 18:51:00 -
[13] - Quote
Berasus wrote:Heyosi Pserad wrote:Archibald Thistlewaite III wrote:What will this new corporation do?
I need more clear and concise information about the corp and If you invest in buying shares in that new corp, you would have the right to do so. So you won't tell us what we're investing in until after we've already invested? This thread is going places. Not good places, but places. No, that's ok. I can offer some collateral for your investment if you want. However, please understand that it may not give you the same rights.
What if for instance, there were preferred stocks shares issued granting holders voting rights.
Those investment costs for shares are not even cost to get shares of the dividends or profits. Those offered investment costs for shares are mostly for voting shares. Then you can vote to change the structure of the corporation.
If you try to do it before, it is a scam, and defeats the purpose of getting investors. |

Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
163
|
Posted - 2014.02.16 10:53:00 -
[14] - Quote
Oh, I guess you are Oiras? That makes sense, because you don't
Heyosi Pserad wrote:I believe I can increase my mining yield to over 1m per hour now.
You have 23 accounts and can only make 1,000,000 ISK per hour on a character? That would take over 26 solid days of mining to pay for a PLEX, do you think that is an efficient use of your time? The equivalent in USD (at 600m / $20 for PLEX) is $0.03 per hour. .
|

flakeys
The Mjolnir Bloc The Bloc
2046
|
Posted - 2014.02.16 10:58:00 -
[15] - Quote
why am i getting a feeling these two are linked ?
Edit : just had a look and noticed both are born on the same day with a 30 minutes delay between them.
Next time let someone else type dude , the incoherency of your posts stands out no matter on wich character you post.I got the previous one locked , are we going to have to do that again ?
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
|

Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
163
|
Posted - 2014.02.16 11:15:00 -
[16] - Quote
flakeys wrote:why am i getting a feeling these two are linked ?Edit : just had a look and noticed both are born on the same day with a 30 minutes delay between them. Next time let someone else type dude , the incoherency of your posts stands out no matter on wich character you post.I got the previous one locked , are we going to have to do that again ?
I don't think he's trying to hide who his characters are, just isn't logged into the same one each time.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4236201#post4236201 .
|

Loraine Gess
Confedeferate Union of Tax Legalists
87
|
Posted - 2014.02.16 16:21:00 -
[17] - Quote
This guy is the best tbh |

Silvetica Dian
Manson Family Advent of Fate
723
|
Posted - 2014.02.16 17:21:00 -
[18] - Quote
flakeys wrote:why am i getting a feeling these two are linked ?Edit : just had a look and noticed both are born on the same day with a 30 minutes delay between them. Next time let someone else type dude , the incoherency of your posts stands out no matter on wich character you post.I got the previous one locked , are we going to have to do that again ?
We all thought that. Only one person can say nothing for so long with such incoherance. If you check https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4148961#post4148961 this thread you can see i have made a careful study of the infection and come up with a reasonably comprehensive differential list. Money at its root is a form of rationing. When the richest 85 people have as much wealth as the poorest 3.5 billion (50% of humanity) it is clear where the source of poverty is. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jan/20/trickle-down-economics-broken-promise-richest-85 |

flakeys
The Mjolnir Bloc The Bloc
2046
|
Posted - 2014.02.16 17:47:00 -
[19] - Quote
Silvetica Dian wrote:flakeys wrote:why am i getting a feeling these two are linked ?Edit : just had a look and noticed both are born on the same day with a 30 minutes delay between them. Next time let someone else type dude , the incoherency of your posts stands out no matter on wich character you post.I got the previous one locked , are we going to have to do that again ? We all thought that. Only one person can say nothing for so long with such incoherance. If you check https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4148961#post4148961this thread you can see i have made a careful study of the infection and come up with a reasonably comprehensive differential list.
Just lol .... 
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
|

Nedly Stark
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
4
|
Posted - 2014.02.16 19:08:00 -
[20] - Quote
It's actually just a bit comical to read through his/her threads... The broken english, talks like yoda in some instances, persistent pleads for "investors" to join his cause. Love it. |

Kristoffon vonDrake
Forceful Resource Acquisition Inc
111
|
Posted - 2014.02.16 19:10:00 -
[21] - Quote
Heyosi Pserad wrote:At least offer to buy one share so to make a valid vote or offer to become an enemy. Why would it be so cheap as to get you red status from start for free?
Can I become an enemy? What do I get? Can I afk-cloak camp your system?
|

Archibald Thistlewaite III
445
|
Posted - 2014.02.16 20:01:00 -
[22] - Quote
Loraine Gess wrote:This guy is the best tbh
He is even more amazing when he starts mailing you. |

Mallak Azaria
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
4648
|
Posted - 2014.02.19 02:18:00 -
[23] - Quote
Renters are dumb. This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal & proud member of the popular gay hookup site, somethingawful.com |

Swidgen
Republic University Minmatar Republic
141
|
Posted - 2014.02.19 06:31:00 -
[24] - Quote
He is entertaining 
My new favorite is https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4252821 |

Mallak Azaria
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
4649
|
Posted - 2014.02.20 14:13:00 -
[25] - Quote
I got a mail from our friendly OP here. Turns out he really just wants to join Goonwaffe. This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal & proud member of the popular gay hookup site, somethingawful.com |

flakeys
The Mjolnir Bloc The Bloc
2054
|
Posted - 2014.02.20 14:38:00 -
[26] - Quote
Mallak Azaria wrote:I got a mail from our friendly OP here. Turns out he really just wants to join Goonwaffe.
So you're saying he is indeed a nutty ?
I'm confused now 
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
|

Destination SkillQueue
Are We There Yet
6299
|
Posted - 2014.02.20 21:06:00 -
[27] - Quote
One time bump to fix forum. |

Mallak Azaria
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
4678
|
Posted - 2014.02.21 19:33:00 -
[28] - Quote
flakeys wrote:Mallak Azaria wrote:I got a mail from our friendly OP here. Turns out he really just wants to join Goonwaffe. So you're saying he is indeed a nutty
Our mail conservastion has gone something like this:
I have been trying to join Goonwaffe for ages now, please recruit me. {No, **** off}
I don't have time to join because [stupid reasons]. {Good, get lost}
I paid you 2b, please recruit me because I know how to run a huge corporation {No you didn't, **** off}
A bunch of tinfoil about terrorists coming after him for joining Goonwaffe & we should use psycological forum warfare so they get confused or something. {You aren't getting in, ever}
I have super good relations & can get in anyway, you're a waste of time, this is all a waste of time, I can spy on anyone, I'm a super spy, I will get girls to spy on Goonwaffe for me, I am logging these mails, you are rude. This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal & proud member of the popular gay hookup site, somethingawful.com |
|

ISD Tyrozan
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
372

|
Posted - 2014.02.22 19:59:00 -
[29] - Quote
Off-topic posting is prohibited. Post removed. ISD Tyrozan Captain Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department @ISDTyrozan | @ISD_CCL |
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |