| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s) |

Marcus Druallis
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 03:57:00 -
[1]
Hey everyone. I remember seeing a trailer for this EvE movie. When is it supposed to be released, the actual Episode, that is. And is there a website or anything to go with it? Thanks in advance. --- Player Flown Fighters? Robot Arm |

Sovy Kurosei
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 04:09:00 -
[2]
Argh! And I thought that Evolution finally released it by looking at this thread title.
------------- Rules for ship combat.
1) Bring a ship. 2) Bring all your friends in ships. 3) Bring ammo. Bring the right ammo. Bring lots of it. |

Burr
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 04:13:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Sovy Kurosei Argh! And I thought that Evolution finally released it by looking at this thread title.
Same..   
|

Marcus Druallis
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 04:17:00 -
[4]
Opps, sorry guys  --- Player Flown Fighters? Robot Arm |

Malthros Zenobia
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 04:17:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Sovy Kurosei Argh! And I thought that Evolution finally released it by looking at this thread title.
Yeah...
Originally by: Dark Shikari Istvaan Shogaatsu's ego, when combined with a veldspar asteroid, would create 500 titans. Too bad he's never mined.
RAWR!11 Sig Hijack!11 - Imaran |

Leno
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 04:20:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Burr
Originally by: Sovy Kurosei Argh! And I thought that Evolution finally released it by looking at this thread title.
Same..   
ditto... god i really got excited lol --------------- RIP - Smoske, My Friend
|

nails
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 04:47:00 -
[7]
YAAAR DIE BY MY PEG LEG ------------------
http://www.otaku.jp/ota-corps/--Adv Anime Rank |

BoinKlasik
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 05:23:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Leno
Originally by: Burr
Originally by: Sovy Kurosei Argh! And I thought that Evolution finally released it by looking at this thread title.
Same..   
ditto... god i really got excited lol
me 4...::cries::
*doh, I broke my edited sig :/* *cries* this signature was lacking pink, I'll provide it for you. There. Looks better doesn't it? -Eris Fixed it for you. Oh, btw, yarr! ~kieron Didn't I tell you? The damsel moved in with me, we're having a great time. - Wrangler The damsel may not be distressed any more, but how many times does the informant have to be silenced before he gets the message? - Cortes
|

Marcus Druallis
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 06:15:00 -
[9]
So, anyone? --- Player Flown Fighters? Robot Arm |

Taira Reikon
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 06:19:00 -
[10]
I think everyone really, really hates you now 
|

Tonkin
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 06:19:00 -
[11]
starts using a locater agent

will kill anythin for the right price |

Boonaki
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 06:24:00 -
[12]
Some time between planetary flight and tech 2 titans. signature removed - please email us if you want to know why - Oldmailman([email protected])
Oldmailman? I want one of the known mods to edit my sig, not some nobody! |

Marcus Druallis
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 06:25:00 -
[13]
Oh well...
/me fits stabs  --- Player Flown Fighters? Robot Arm |

Fi T'Zeh
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 06:35:00 -
[14]
SoonÖ ....
Real men use blasters |

HippoKing
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 06:54:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Sovy Kurosei Argh! And I thought that Evolution finally released it by looking at this thread title.
qft 
Win a Cerberus!!
sigs of the 23/24/25 hijack just as well -eris yarrrr, i shall retake my sig -HippoKing Not a chance, our 1337 sig haXx0r sk1llz are too powerful! - Wrangler Ho-Ho-Hooooooo, Merry Saturday!11 - Immy Yo ho ho and a bottle of BReeEEEEeee.... - Jacques ARRRRRRchambault Stop spamming with "QFT" >:|. - Teblin Who pwned who? ~kieron RAWR!11 Sig Hijack!11 - Imaran |

Lardarz B'stard
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 06:56:00 -
[16]
Edited by: Lardarz B''stard on 20/04/2006 06:57:04 Grrr I hate you Marcus
Thats like putting a thread title 'Tier 3 Battleships : Pics' and then posting: ' are there any?'

Exiles Recruitment |
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.04.20 07:54:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Burr
Originally by: Sovy Kurosei Argh! And I thought that Evolution finally released it by looking at this thread title.
Same..   
Me too... 
I'll laugh about it later.   
[Read the Rules!] - [Contact us] |
|

The TX
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 08:10:00 -
[18]
I wasn't excited because I didn't know what was going on. Then I saw how excited you all were, and now I'm excited to see what you are all talking about. 
Usul Faust:as it stands there aren't enough pictures ob baboon's arses on the forum imo. This must change. |

VinLieger
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 08:24:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Sovy Kurosei Argh! And I thought that Evolution finally released it by looking at this thread title.
Me too i hate you marcus youve ruined my day at its only half nine
|

Cadadon
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 09:13:00 -
[20]
Originally by: The TX I wasn't excited because I didn't know what was going on. Then I saw how excited you all were, and now I'm excited to see what you are all talking about. 
Watch the trailer! You're enough of a forum ***** to know how to find it (hint: you made a funky pic about it)
--- They're -- They are Their -- The Smith's are selling their house There -- Look over there |

Grash Freedom
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 09:28:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Sovy Kurosei Argh! And I thought that Evolution finally released it by looking at this thread title.
Same here
to the poster: plz put a question mark in the thread title this will help you not make new enemys
|

M3ta7h3ad
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 09:32:00 -
[22]
Same. Grrrr @ misreading topic titles. :( ----- If you kill all the wolves, your gonna end up with a crapload of bunnies, and by bunnies I mean stupid people Eve & Linux Woot! |

Simon Illian
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 09:35:00 -
[23]
edit you'r title or i kill you, like all the ppl thinink time is finally come to see the episode 1 ...
|

Asael
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 09:56:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Taira Reikon I think everyone really, really hates you now 
By using such a topic title, ofcourse everybody does 
*Grumble*, i was already preparing to download the whole thing.
______________________________ Commander Asael Nathlin.-Everto es hic servo mihi- Is it? - Laqum |

SpaceCleaver
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 10:00:00 -
[25]
That was dissapointing 
|

Valkazm
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 10:32:00 -
[26]
/me pops threads starters ship
|

Gariuys
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 10:33:00 -
[27]
And same here. Edit that damn title!! ~{When evil and strange get together anything is possible}~ A tool is only useless when you don't know how to use it. - ActiveX The grass is always greener on the other side. - JoCool |

Boonaki
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 10:36:00 -
[28]
Evol should password restrict the movie (password is only useable once) and sell access to watch the movie for isk. Say 20 mil a pop. I should get 5% since I came up with the idea.
WTB Sig, 50 mil, eve mail me and I'll tell ya what I want. |

Tedeski
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 11:27:00 -
[29]
I don't really do PvP.
But if I ever see you...
|

Lo3d3R
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 11:30:00 -
[30]
Edited by: Lo3d3R on 20/04/2006 11:30:49
Originally by: Tedeski I don't really do PvP.
But if I ever see you...
rofl, heh... this is a fun way to get 'love', adds Marcus Druallis to adressbook  
|

Revara
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 11:38:00 -
[31]
Dude that was mean
Originally by: turnschuh FFS CCP do something against suicide ganks in empire,u cannot transport stuff in empire worth 200mil since you just get blown up by a lame suicide BS
Originally by: hired goon Owned
|

eLLioTT wave
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 11:48:00 -
[32]
 |

Grainsalt
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 11:49:00 -
[33]
See the front cover of EON Issue 4 and that should give you a clue 
BabyBlue:- "I propose CCP make USB powered genital electrodes compulsory for pod pilots, activated when hull < 5%. " |
|

Zhuge Liang

|
Posted - 2006.04.20 11:54:00 -
[34]
I predict about 200 ppl will reply to this thread saying that they thought it was the movie. Before you know it, it will be 10 pages long and more people will open it excitedly thinking the same only to find out it was not and post replies that they thought it was but it was not. Then the thread will grow bigger and more people will be sucked in with false hope and repeat the process until the thread grows so big it breaks the forum.
In actual fact Marcus have created the forum equivalent of a blackhole... I could just rename the thread, but this is more fun   
|
|

Hiro Kazamatsuri
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 11:59:00 -
[35]
OMG a forum balckhole ! I'm in it !!!
|

AirWalker
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 12:00:00 -
[36]
thats just dry to tease like that
|

Kilosher Silgen
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 12:11:00 -
[37]
omg - Zhuge Liang is a griefer!
|

Jesabellita
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 12:17:00 -
[38]
Ya, I got sucked in by the siren song...
|

Dario Wall
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 12:48:00 -
[39]
Edited by: Dario Wall on 20/04/2006 12:48:05 I was hoping that it was finally released...
Originally by: Grainsalt See the front cover of EON Issue 4 and that should give you a clue 
That was a hilarious episode of Red Dwarf. Your sig I mean...
|

Sakira LeCastantas
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 12:50:00 -
[40]
Evolution is still evolving then, I suppose 
My sig in Turbo-Mode
Sexyness Level 5  |

Slink Grinsdikild
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 12:53:00 -
[41]
I'll jump on the OMG I THOUGHT THIS WAS IT! bandwagon.
|

BaliAgha
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 13:19:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Sovy Kurosei Argh! And I thought that Evolution finally released it by looking at this thread title.
Grrr..I hurry to click this link only to find it not released yet. Why did you have to give up my hopes like that!!
---------
--------- [NSEP] 4 LiFe |

Tasuric Orka
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 13:26:00 -
[43]
Okay guys, send me 5 million each, i will hire a merc corp to teach the OP a lesson.  ________________________________________________ Hypocritical. |

Indra Sebuchiore
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 13:28:00 -
[44]
This thread dashed my hopes, and that made me break things.  __________________________________________
"In girum imus nocte, et consumimur igni."
|

Mindlles
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 13:34:00 -
[45]
  _____________________________________________
|

TerrorWOLF
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 13:49:00 -
[46]
bah and i was geting happy  May Your Death Be Slow And Painful
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.04.20 13:55:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Zhuge Liang In actual fact Marcus has created the forum equivalent of a blackhole. I suppose I could just rename the thread to avoid further suffering, but this is more fun   
You evil, evil person you. We'll have a chat about this later..  
[Read the Rules!] - [Contact us] |
|

DaMiGe
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 14:00:00 -
[48]
Nice movie, i liked it 
---> My vids <--- latest movie = RedbattleV3 |

Marcus Druallis
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 16:03:00 -
[49]
I apologize guys, didn't mean to trick you on purpose. I would change the title, but don't know how. At least I'm making history as the most hated single person in EvE. --- Player Flown Fighters? Robot Arm |

Cervalan
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 16:27:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Marcus Druallis I apologize guys, didn't mean to trick you on purpose. I would change the title, but don't know how. At least I'm making history as the most hated single person in EvE.
Nah, you're not the most hated person in Eve, not everyone has read the thread yet.  ------ Economics 101 for the hard of thinking. Hazlett Economics in 1 lesson Rothbard Economics |

Nistro
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 16:27:00 -
[51]
damm u marcus
i'm in work saw this and got excited and for what nothing i tell u nothing
i work for aol and i require every little bit of excitment i can get damm u
*add marcus to address book *
Temp sig until i get a new one |

Muthsera
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 17:20:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Sovy Kurosei Argh! And I thought that Evolution finally released it by looking at this thread title.
HAHAAH.. Same here. I bet you'll have 20k ppl look on this tread today. My thoughs
|

Vincent Rainbow
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 17:27:00 -
[53]
LOL
1700 views on a thread that says pretty much absolutely nothing. This is getting like the corp / organisations discussion section.
|

Raven Aure
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 17:30:00 -
[54]
That's it. I hate you.
Hand over your kittens at once ______________________
Originally by: ParMizaN i think ive done it a couple of times and nearly done it a lot.
|

Victor Valka
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 17:56:00 -
[55]
Dude... you are so dead.
|

Zythian
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 17:56:00 -
[56]
Ok, so they are making an Eve Movie. Cool. Anyone know if it's going to be live action or CG (Computer Generated)?
When I first saw this post I was thinking that it was about a game update. DOH!!! When life throws trouble your way. Web it and gun it down like the prey it is. |

Laocoon
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 18:01:00 -
[57]

Channels 'Bar Veto' (IC) & Public Channel 'Veto' for info.  |

BoinKlasik
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 18:02:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Zythian
Ok, so they are making an Eve Movie. Cool. Anyone know if it's going to be live action or CG (Computer Generated)?
When I first saw this post I was thinking that it was about a game update. DOH!!!
its CG
*doh, I broke my edited sig :/* *cries* this signature was lacking pink, I'll provide it for you. There. Looks better doesn't it? -Eris Fixed it for you. Oh, btw, yarr! ~kieron Didn't I tell you? The damsel moved in with me, we're having a great time. - Wrangler The damsel may not be distressed any more, but how many times does the informant have to be silenced before he gets the message? - Cortes
|

Vincent Gaines
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 18:06:00 -
[59]

|

Sever Aldaria
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 18:09:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Marcus Druallis I apologize guys, didn't mean to trick you on purpose. I would change the title, but don't know how. At least I'm making history as the most hated single person in EvE.
On the up-side, in a few months you'll probably be the most expirienced player at evading suicide kessy squads
|

Calisto Cody
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 18:33:00 -
[61]
fell for it tooo
and marcus, edit your first post and it should have the title at the top
The Black Swan Society
Berneh is not appropriate for the forums - |

Caine 607
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 18:38:00 -
[62]
I always assumed Evolution was a CCP produced movie trailer but as I understand it, it was done by a group of players !!! Is this correct ?
|

Marcus Druallis
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 18:39:00 -
[63]
/me fits stabs and shield extenders. Alright, lets hope for the best. However, suicide squads won't really effect me much, rarely ever in Empire anyway. Plus, your gonna have to pass through BoB and ASCN warspace (Stain) to reach me, good luck! --- Player Flown Fighters? Robot Arm |

Scalor Valentis
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 18:50:00 -
[64]
This is Evolution plot to keep whole eve universe in suspense
[23] Member: BoB Alt whoe
Lelos or Cocordokken! |

Blacklight
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 19:02:00 -
[65]
All the light in my room seems to be getting sucked into this thread and I am being inexorably drawn into my monitor!! 
Eve Blacklight Style
|

Phoenix Lord
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 19:10:00 -
[66]
Marcus is now pod on sight....
Please resize image to a maximum of 400 x 120, not exceeding 24000 kbs, ty - Cortes It was 24153bytes. |

Kerushi
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 19:20:00 -
[67]
KOS here aswell 
________________ I don't DO graphics, here's a sig anyway, wubwoo - Cortes lol thanks :-) |

Biske Drogen
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 19:23:00 -
[68]
Poor Marcus. ^^
From The Many - One "Action should never be divorced from consequence." "Know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go 'n beat you with 'til you learn who's in command." |

Marcus Druallis
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 19:40:00 -
[69]
Originally by: Biske Drogen Poor Marcus. ^^
As nice as you are, careful not to say statements like that, or they may add you to KOS. The charge would be: "Marcus Sympathizer" --- Player Flown Fighters? Robot Arm |

Marcus Druallis
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 19:42:00 -
[70]
Originally by: Phoenix Lord Marcus is now pod on sight....
And don't even, the Thread Title was changed before you responded. --- Player Flown Fighters? Robot Arm |

Draaken
|
Posted - 2006.04.20 20:04:00 -
[71]
Haha, am I really the only one who saw that it wasn't a post by EVOL/BoB, thus not thought it was "the real thing"?  ____________________ first!!1!! -Capsicum
Originally by: Wrangler I lock, therefor I am.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |