| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Riko Shingamai
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2014.03.06 17:47:00 -
[1] - Quote
Hi there,
I have been playing eve for some time now and really enjoy making ISK in this game. My skills have all been developed with that idea in mind. I am now looking to see if there is more profit in a small corp. setting. Lets start with what I have to offer.
-full bonus Orca support -top end hauler -full skill miner -frequent play time
Now what I am looking for. I am not looking to leave the system I am in. I will not join you in low sec, null sec, and I am fully content where I reside. I will not do any PVP. I have absolutely no interest in ever putting a gun on a ship. I am only concerned with the economy of this game. In fact I don't even want to be part of a corp. that does. I really don't even want to manage a corp. and see myself in a role as a mining director or in charge of resources. I am more or less looking for a CEO. Someone who has been in this game for some time with other corps. and knows how it works.
Looking for someone who speaks English and is like minded in vision of a small group of people looking to make a bit more ISK. Please feel free to contact me for a more in depth conversation about what we can build together.
Regards,
-Riko |

Max Wreckage
Asteroid Central
0
|
Posted - 2014.03.06 17:56:00 -
[2] - Quote
Get perfect refining start a corp offer an ore buy back program refine the ore sell the mats boom. Profit. |

Riko Shingamai
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2014.03.06 17:59:00 -
[3] - Quote
I have the perfect refine skills, I just have to grind more rep. to get the take off. im down to about 2.4%. I also have the funds for a buyback program. So maybe that adds value. |

Max Wreckage
Asteroid Central
0
|
Posted - 2014.03.06 18:23:00 -
[4] - Quote
I'm an orca pilot so if you do find a group for this project count me in. Unless it's a terrible name. |

Cidious Omanid
High Sec Cowboys
0
|
Posted - 2014.03.06 18:32:00 -
[5] - Quote
You're welcome to check our corp out. High Sec Cowboys |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |