| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. 13 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Gunship
Amarr FATAL REVELATIONS Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.11.05 23:19:00 -
[181]
Recruitment still open
So you want to join us? |

Alex Under
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 22:48:00 -
[182]
Hey Gunship,
Was curious to know what your breakdown was for North American vs. Europeans? Myself, I am on the East Coast of North America.
Thanks in advance! |

Bared Bel'Medar
Rampage Eternal Ka-Tet
|
Posted - 2006.11.09 17:04:00 -
[183]
Originally by: HatePeace LoveWar I joined and all i got was a janitor in an elevator, minus the cloths. :S
Then What did kren get?! Joining this corp means you get to fly with some of the best jackasses eve has ever seen. Necro, Fem, Kren... I'm talkin bought you!
Joining them also means to might get to hear a drunkin' bnecro go on and on and on about the good old days!
Telling DB apart from molle: DB is funny. |

Gunship
Amarr FATAL REVELATIONS Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.11.12 11:29:00 -
[184]
Originally by: Alex Under Hey Gunship,
Was curious to know what your breakdown was for North American vs. Europeans? Myself, I am on the East Coast of North America.
Thanks in advance!
A best guess is a 30/70 split, with 30% being US, however we have alot of members, so you newer walk alone.
So you want to join us? |

Gunship
Amarr FATAL REVELATIONS Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.11.13 22:58:00 -
[185]
Recruitment still open
So you want to join us? |

HatePeace LoveWar
Amarr FATAL REVELATIONS Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.11.14 16:49:00 -
[186]
Originally by: Bared Bel'Medar
Originally by: HatePeace LoveWar I joined and all i got was a janitor in an elevator, minus the cloths. :S
Then What did kren get?! Joining this corp means you get to fly with some of the best jackasses eve has ever seen. Necro, Fem, Kren... I'm talkin bought you!
Joining them also means to might get to hear a drunkin' bnecro go on and on and on about the good old days!
"When i was a newb we'd get ganked and concord didn't lift a finger to help!"
:D
|

Gunship
Amarr FATAL REVELATIONS Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.11.18 10:33:00 -
[187]
Recruitment still open
So you want to join us? |

Gunship
Amarr FATAL REVELATIONS Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 23:47:00 -
[188]
Recruitment still open
So you want to join us? |

Gunship
Amarr FATAL REVELATIONS Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.11.21 21:28:00 -
[189]
Recruitment still open
So you want to join us? |

Gunship
Amarr FATAL REVELATIONS Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.11.23 15:06:00 -
[190]
Sill looking for quality members.
So you want to join us? |

Zarlockwere areyou
|
Posted - 2006.11.23 22:28:00 -
[191]
Hi,
I'm looking for a pvp corp with a industrial backbone. After looking at some topics I saw Fatal Revelations and I must say it sounds good.
My main character has been deleted by me almost 1 year ago (start 2005) and now i made a petition to bring him back. If i remember well he got around 15M skill points and is an all rounder in skills also i got an alt.
I see EVE has evolved a lot and i really need to relearn some things. I like PVP and working for the corp to supplieing its members.
I have a full time job but i also have days off. I like PVP really much and do things as a team. I hope you are interested, i am that's for sure!
I hope i regain my character soon so i can contact you with my main.
Cheers.
ps: google bar ABC check ftw!
|

Noluck Ned
FATAL REVELATIONS Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.11.30 12:23:00 -
[192]
As always, we are seeking quality combat pilots.
F4T4L is Recruiting! |

Bared Bel'Medar
FATAL REVELATIONS Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.12.01 15:22:00 -
[193]
I just joined! Look me and see them in awe...
Telling DB apart from molle: DB is funny. |

Gunship
Amarr FATAL REVELATIONS FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.12.27 06:30:00 -
[194]
Recruitment re-opened
So you want to join us? |

Templer Relleg
Dark Knights of Deneb Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2006.12.27 11:55:00 -
[195]
These guys rocks. They got the best scout in the eve universe under their wings, and have some insane miners. I bet they could strip a system in + hour 
|

Miarss Onaplate
Caldari UK Corp Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.12.28 09:05:00 -
[196]
All the way down here.
See you guys about
|

Gunship
Amarr FATAL REVELATIONS FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.12.28 19:12:00 -
[197]
Recruitment still open
So you want to join us? |

Gunship
Amarr FATAL REVELATIONS FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.12.31 02:38:00 -
[198]
Recruitment still open
So you want to join us? |

Gunship
Amarr FATAL REVELATIONS FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.01.03 00:50:00 -
[199]
Looking for more members...
So you want to join us? |

k1Lz
Delta team Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2007.01.03 14:02:00 -
[200]
One of the best corps in EVE, always a pleasure to fly with FATAL.
DELTA is recruiting
|

Gunship
Amarr FATAL REVELATIONS FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.01.16 00:39:00 -
[201]
Recruitment still open
So you want to join us? |

Gunship
Amarr FATAL REVELATIONS FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.01.18 22:52:00 -
[202]
Recruitment still open
So you want to join us? |

Ozzie Asrail
FATAL REVELATIONS FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.01.21 01:11:00 -
[203]
Gunnys been slacking on the bumps 
"May you live in intersting times" is an understatment in this corp... -----
|

Pride NL
Privateers Privateer Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.01.21 09:23:00 -
[204]
Does Fatal Revelations still fight along LV and in the same region or has its objectives changed?
|

Destroyer Draxx
Caldari Rampage Eternal
|
Posted - 2007.01.22 07:21:00 -
[205]
Lot of familiar names from the SA/CA days. Would join but ur hostile to my buddies ;P Free bumpage
So Far So Good....So What |

Gunship
Amarr FATAL REVELATIONS FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.01.22 23:43:00 -
[206]
Originally by: Destroyer Draxx Lot of familiar names from the SA/CA days. Would join but ur hostile to my buddies ;P Free bumpage
Hey!
Yea we had the odd fleet fight with you guys, just good old fleet vs fleet (no pos sh-it). The last encounter you hold the gate, but it was close and fun. Well worth the jumps. Say Hi To Trigger 
So you want to join us? |

Bared Bel'Medar
FATAL REVELATIONS FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.01.23 17:25:00 -
[207]
Join now and see Maasu choke on... uh, actually, lets nots watch that again.
I touch myself |

Lorin Sky
Skycore
|
Posted - 2007.01.23 21:53:00 -
[208]
Do you accept happy drunks?
Mostly I'm a happy drunk. Sometimes I'm a sad drunk. Usually I'm sad when I see poor 'roids being abused by vicious mining bastards. Bastards.
But mostly I'm a happy drunk.
But always a drunk.
I'm sure this is making sense.
|

Gunship
Amarr FATAL REVELATIONS FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.01.27 00:43:00 -
[209]
Originally by: Lorin Sky Do you accept happy drunks?
if you can still shoot strait and SU when required 
/me thinks this could be a jaabaa alt 
So you want to join us? |

H JestersCap
Gallente Paradox Insurgent Force
|
Posted - 2007.01.27 11:12:00 -
[210]
Great bunch of folks,If i had the time like i did before, i would beg my way back but life ain't always fair.If you want some PVP in some new hot are'a they are the folks to got to.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. 13 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |