| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Lord Wamphyri
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 21:42:00 -
[61]
I love a rare steak, and mopping the blood up as well.. heaven!
Consider yourself done - Cortes
|

Dak Hakin
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 00:16:00 -
[62]
Originally by: Anatolius
Originally by: RedClaws
Originally by: Anatolius
Fries with mayonaise.
what the? whats wrong with that? (Belgium here : land of fries : we know!)
I quite enjoy it, but my average countryman will scream in horror if I do anything other than dump a whole container of salt on fries. 
Never met anyone that liked a whole container of salt on fries, in fact I prefer mine lightly salted.
I have seen Americans that eat mayo and fries, but myself, I hate mayo..... _______________________________________________ I am the devil, and I'm here to do the devils work.
Mr. Grumpy-sour-pus
|

Yeux Gris
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 01:11:00 -
[63]
Black Pudding YUM! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
2006.04.26 08:01 Training of the skill Yarrr to level 5 has been completed  |

Nadija
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 14:58:00 -
[64]
Squid... oddly enought that tasted like chicken too...
MY SIG BANNER GALLERY |

Brother Benthor
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 15:09:00 -
[65]
Edited by: Brother Benthor on 02/05/2006 15:08:47 Cows Tongue, I cant see it beeing perpared but my grandmother cooks it like no one... and it tastes DELICIOUS!!
Designer Services click me!
|

Capsicum
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 19:10:00 -
[66]
Originally by: St Dragon Marmite + Pickalilly + Jalapino peppers [sliced] In a sandwich with butter on of course Yummy.
You get the "Capsicum's got a new sandwich" award 
forum rules | [email protected] | Our new Website! |
|

Jorauk

|
Posted - 2006.05.02 19:21:00 -
[67]
Originally by: Anatolius Fries with mayonaise. (Darned good, for some reason, but gets me strange looks.)
I've been doing this for years (it's delicious!) and no matter where I go I get confusion when I ask for it. Such is our burden to bear!
|
|

Capsicum
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 19:28:00 -
[68]
I didn't know you could have chips without mayonaisse
Tell you whats nice though, mix mayo and Curry gewurz :)
Oh and Pindakaas > *
forum rules | [email protected] | Our new Website! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 20:19:00 -
[69]
Curry with yogurt and curry with mayonaise. Rawr. ---------------- Official -V- Forum Wanderer. I only PvP on forums. :( RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Meenaa
|
Posted - 2006.05.03 02:17:00 -
[70]
cow foot & ketchup
..or trotters (pig feet) in soup, i like to suck on the hoof to get all the juice out.
|

Riddari
|
Posted - 2006.05.03 11:02:00 -
[71]
You use ketchup for french fries! Mayo crazy people.
Anyways one of my favorite snacks is the har=fiskur, dried fish. The older people like to put butter on it but I just like it dry, melts in the mouth!
¼+¼ a history |

DeadRow
|
Posted - 2006.05.03 11:23:00 -
[72]
Originally by: Jorauk
Originally by: Anatolius Fries with mayonaise. (Darned good, for some reason, but gets me strange looks.)
I've been doing this for years (it's delicious!) and no matter where I go I get confusion when I ask for it. Such is our burden to bear!
Mayo + chips ftw!
Also Mayo + sweetcorn + chicken sandwiches ftw  
Originally by: Eris Discordia TAKE COVER, HIDE YOUR SIGNATURE
|

Hanan Grahif
|
Posted - 2006.05.03 12:07:00 -
[73]
a mate of mine swears by eating offal: tripe and what-not. I think he's a dirty boy.
|

Silver Night
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 00:08:00 -
[74]
Never tried mayo on fries. And Kefir, thats just like, liquidy yogurt right? That stuff is pretty good, especially flavored.
My personal favorites are Duck tongues. There is a little thingy of carteledge in the middle ya have to eat around, but they are good. Duck brain is good too, but not very big, its sorta like a duck flavored paste, quite rich. Sashimi isn't bad either, though there are a lot of things I like better. Little Wasabi, its quite good. Oh, Wasabi covered peanuts are tasty too. Course, peanuts are good with almost anything.
Something I've tried which revolted me is jellyfish in a sort of cold soup, thought they were some sort of noodle till I bit into one. Kinda like snot in a thin membrane, was nasty, almost gagged.
Haven't even heard of some of these European dishes though. --------------
Director. GLS Mr. State Caldari Patriot. Murderer of (his own) Frigates.
|

Hashim
|
Posted - 2006.05.05 11:10:00 -
[75]
Cooked cows brain samwich on toasted bread with mayo A-1 sauce and salt and pepper rawrrawrrawr But since the 'madcow' thingy it is hard to find :( Casus belli |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |