| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Hal Morsh
The Witch's Hammer
81
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 03:10:00 -
[1] - Quote
All data on Jovian vessels suddenly disappear from capsuleer ship databases; conspiracy theorists go wild, until a CONCORD official explains they just decided to archive the information due to a lack of recent sightings.
I enjoy a good session of mining. |

KnowUsByTheDead
CD Industries
1029
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 03:14:00 -
[2] - Quote
Jove do not exist. Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the comedian is the only thing that makes sense. -á-á-á-á-á-á-á |

Hal Morsh
The Witch's Hammer
81
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 03:15:00 -
[3] - Quote
Come on. Governments telling us aliens don't exist. Cliche I enjoy a good session of mining. |

Ralen Zateki
Nexis. League of Infamy
106
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 03:24:00 -
[4] - Quote
Hal Morsh wrote:Come on. Governments telling us aliens don't exist. Cliche
Aliens told ME that government doesn't exist.... how do you like them apples?? |

Sobaan Tali
Caldari Quick Reaction Force
264
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 03:40:00 -
[5] - Quote
At this point, I'd sooner believe what aliens say over what any government says, but that's just me. Them apples - best apples. |

Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari End of Life
571
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 03:45:00 -
[6] - Quote
Someone in New Eden is DDoSing the empire's services.
The info is still there, it's just down at the moment.
I blame the Sansha. Just the sort of this they'd do. eve-bazaar - Discount prices on ships and PLEX. Real savings to drive your ISK further. |

Ralen Zateki
Nexis. League of Infamy
107
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 04:01:00 -
[7] - Quote
Scipio Artelius wrote:Someone in New Eden is DDoSing the empire's services.
The info is still there, it's just down at the moment.
I blame the Sansha. Just the sort of this they'd do.
And I'd add that this thread, among others, once again proves we can make a conversation out of anything... |

Hesod Adee
Kiwis In Space
292
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 04:05:00 -
[8] - Quote
It might have something to do with one of the teams putting a Jove ship onto the banlist in their NEO match and confusing the commentators. |

Thead Enco
Killing is Business Get Off My Lawn
98
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 04:05:00 -
[9] - Quote
Hal Morsh wrote:All data on Jovian vessels suddenly disappear from capsuleer ship databases; conspiracy theorists go wild, until a CONCORD official explains they just decided to archive the information due to a lack of recent sightings.
Maybe one day they will return.........
"Any man who must say 'I am the king' is no true king."
Tywin Lannister-á |

Sobaan Tali
Caldari Quick Reaction Force
266
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 04:11:00 -
[10] - Quote
Scipio Artelius wrote:Someone in New Eden is DDoSing the empire's services.
The info is still there, it's just down at the moment.
I blame the Sansha. Just the sort of this they'd do.
Maybe the Jove paid the Sansha off? Gave them an offer they wouldn't refuse.
"Make sure all the data disappears and we will make all your Revenants OP some day." |

Hasikan Miallok
Republic University Minmatar Republic
418
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 04:16:00 -
[11] - Quote
I used to know a Jovian girl back in college .... |

Lorimer
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
1
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 04:33:00 -
[12] - Quote
My jove DNA and shard things no longer in my inventory
confirming "jove is a lie" conspiracy
|

Hal Morsh
The Witch's Hammer
81
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 04:59:00 -
[13] - Quote
"Kind of in the game but not really" I want to see this tristan lookalike. I enjoy a good session of mining. |

Jandice Ymladris
Aurora Arcology
559
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 05:47:00 -
[14] - Quote
For you Jove Enthousiasts: a recent article I published about them:
Shrouded in mystery, the Jovian race
This article not only goes about Jovians and their history with the various races (+links that explain in more detail) but also about any live events & happenings in EvE involving Jove & players (again + links going into more detail about it)
There used to be a time Jove ships were travelling across EvE but the last official sighting of a Jove ship was 7 years ago. -áScientists rescued from Serpentis Pirates! Shrouded in mystery, the Jovian race |

Seraph Essael
Devils Diciples League of Infamy
467
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 05:52:00 -
[15] - Quote
Ralen Zateki wrote:Hal Morsh wrote:Come on. Governments telling us aliens don't exist. Cliche Aliens told ME that government doesn't exist.... how do you like them apples??
Can I have an apple? I Like apples... Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person." |

Lorimer
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
1
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 05:55:00 -
[16] - Quote
Seraph Essael wrote:Ralen Zateki wrote:Hal Morsh wrote:Come on. Governments telling us aliens don't exist. Cliche Aliens told ME that government doesn't exist.... how do you like them apples?? Can I have an apple? I Like apples...
No apples for the Jove elite ... herpdert and applejack just fiction
move along nothing to see |

Akrasjel Lanate
Naquatech Conglomerate Naquatech Syndicate
1501
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 07:08:00 -
[17] - Quote
Do not question the official narative.  |

Treborr MintingtonJr
Quantum Reality R n D Spaceship Samurai
192
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 08:25:00 -
[18] - Quote
Ralen Zateki wrote:Hal Morsh wrote:Come on. Governments telling us aliens don't exist. Cliche Aliens told ME that government doesn't exist.... how do you like them apples?? Its official, all apples are Aliens...Fact. |

Luwc
Easy Co. Fatal Ascension
69
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 08:32:00 -
[19] - Quote
their analprobes killed them all. |

ReheL't
Horizon Forge
3
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 08:40:00 -
[20] - Quote
http://i.imgur.com/2whnrTs.jpg |

Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
18229
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 09:09:00 -
[21] - Quote
ReheL't wrote:http://i.imgur.com/2whnrTs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Xuiopms.jpg Frostys Virpio > CCP: Continously Crying Playerbase
I like to gank it, gank it!
|

Myyona
Ataraxia Pharmacies
61
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 09:16:00 -
[22] - Quote
Pretty good.
Oh, and I was referenced. Score! CEO - Ataraxia Pharmacies Personal Biography |

Snagletooth Johnson
Snagle Material Services CAStabouts
94
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 11:59:00 -
[23] - Quote
Posting in stea....wait, no... *flips card* Grrr Goo...no, not that *flips another card* IB4....pfft Muri...dammit, that ain't it either *sigh*
I'm out of idea's on this one, good day sir....
|

Treborr MintingtonJr
Quantum Reality R n D Spaceship Samurai
193
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 13:24:00 -
[24] - Quote
Snagletooth Johnson wrote:Posting in stea....wait, no... *flips card* Grrr Goo...no, not that *flips another card* IB4....pfft Muri...dammit, that ain't it either *sigh*
I'm out of idea's on this one, good day sir....
Should have gone with "Can I have all your Jovian stuff?" |

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
10799
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 16:03:00 -
[25] - Quote
Snagletooth Johnson wrote:Posting in stea....wait, no... *flips card* Grrr Goo...no, not that *flips another card* IB4....pfft Muri...dammit, that ain't it either *sigh*
I'm out of idea's on this one, good day sir....
I cant believe youre attempting to play Forums with a half deck.
For shame. Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings? |

Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
9007
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 16:04:00 -
[26] - Quote
Reverend Mother voice: "They cried and died." If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg |

Spurty
V0LTA Triumvirate.
1255
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 16:06:00 -
[27] - Quote
has nothing at all to do with them recruiting that 'Drop Tables' kid right? *signature is not allowed on the EVE Online forums* |

Gotch Urarse
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse Sanctuary Pact
137
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 16:31:00 -
[28] - Quote
Spurty wrote:has nothing at all to do with them recruiting that 'Drop Tables' kid right?
You, my good sir, owe me one monitor. |

Siegfried Tahl
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
37
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 16:32:00 -
[29] - Quote
Good thing "Jovian Construct" and "HD3-JK I - Academy of Aggressive Behaviour" are still there.
Bad thing is that Specter, Wraith, Phantom, Eidolon and Visitant are really gone. From DB file too. Dat broke my bio and my saved fittings window. Improved Preview Tool for Ships, Stations, Gates etc. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4106011
Two Rogue Drone Mothers http://i.imgur.com/qwvEiQG.jpg-á |

Mr. Orange
Band of Freelancers
443
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 16:40:00 -
[30] - Quote
They will never take my Complex Fullerene Shards away from me!!!!!!!
/fist in air

|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |