| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Muck Raker
Gutter Press
50
|
Posted - 2011.11.13 10:05:00 -
[1] - Quote
Amazing news reaches Gutter Press, about an Amarrian poet who was assassinated in a Federation Navy covert operation!
In-Credible!!!
A pilot involved in the operation confessed to their involvement!
"The Federation Navy informed me that this poet was in fact a spy, and that they were to be removed, I was asked to make it look like an act of piracy. Which I did. I left nothing standing."
Gutter Press was given some camera drone footage of this amazing occurrence.
We asked about what sort of proof the Navy had of these spying allegations.
"I don't know what proof they had. Supposedly the man was quite fat, and concealed surveillance devices implanted beneath his skin. Obviously I didn't confirm that myself. I don't really follow Federal politics, I just work here."
Disturbing!!!
"The agent had said that it was also a terrible crime against the arts, and I agree. The example poetry was terrible."
Sen-sational! Rumours, Wars, Rumours of Wars, Wars of Rumours! |

Boadiccea Iceni
Your Advertise here
0
|
Posted - 2011.11.13 20:28:00 -
[2] - Quote
Find it reasonable to kill a poet. Have people put on wheel for less. Especially a slaver.
Oh slave mine, get you for a fine, use you like a cup until you break I slash to work you with the lash until you're used up. Hop hop hop.
Death is too friendly as punishment for this poetry.
Be a Space Hun, it's fun! \o/ |

Mikkel Lybecker
Gradient Electus Matari
1
|
Posted - 2011.11.19 22:40:00 -
[3] - Quote
Example poetry please, or this didn't happen.
Also:
There once was a poet from Amarr Whose poetry made him a great star Gallente they scrammed him And then they just jammed him He should have put points into radar
|

Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
15
|
Posted - 2011.11.19 23:59:00 -
[4] - Quote
I was hoping for mr. Ixiris to lay a first comment... but I guess some heimatar lowsec bar limericks won't kill us as we wait for one though. No insult intended, that one was rather good. Well, better than one could hear down in Great Wildlands... Although I'd advise picking up a few books regarding gallente electronic warfare doctrine.
.domination sentinel .stillwater |

Mikkel Lybecker
Gradient Electus Matari
2
|
Posted - 2011.11.20 01:18:00 -
[5] - Quote
Fine then. What about:
There was an Amarrian poet Whose poems, they stunk, don't you know it His rhymes were so bad That Gallente were glad To lock up his ship and then blow it
|

Mekhana
Spiritus Draconis
307
|
Posted - 2011.11.20 01:53:00 -
[6] - Quote
I guess he wasn't a warrior poet after all. |

Mikkel Lybecker
Gradient Electus Matari
3
|
Posted - 2011.11.20 02:00:00 -
[7] - Quote
More like a sorrier poet.
Damn, I'm on fire today. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |