| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Rells
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 23:07:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Rells on 01/05/2006 23:20:18
Are you a production or mining corp being harassed with war declarations? Are you looking for a corporation that will charge you based on how much damage they do to your enemies rather than exorbitant flat fees? If you are then AGONY is the answer to your problems.
Agony Unleashed is now accepting requests for contracts. We are a pure PvP corporation with a group of highly trained pilots that can cause serious damage to your enemies. The only flat fees we charge are fees to cover war declaration costs. Beyond wardec fees we charge for the ship kill; for example, if we kill an enemy battleship you will pay us 25% of the value of the destroyed is. This means we are paid more for killing your armies and that motivates us further.
Stop by our web site at www.agony-unleashed.com and unleash some agony on your enemies.
◄ PvP University: Isnt it time you learned how to fight back? |

Malka Badi'a
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 23:14:00 -
[2]
If your engagement methods are similar in ability to what you teach your PvP rookies to survive, then I know I won't be the only one expecting your merc services to be free. --------------
|

Rells
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 23:18:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Rells on 01/05/2006 23:18:26
Originally by: Malka Badi'a If your engagement methods are similar in ability to what you teach your PvP rookies to survive, then I know I won't be the only one expecting your merc services to be free.
Interesting statement comming from somwone who has never fought us, never taken a class and knows absolutely nothing about our methods. I see you like to try to gank on the forums as well as in space but Im afraid you fitted Snowball launchers this time.
◄ PvP University: Isnt it time you learned how to fight back? |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 23:19:00 -
[4]
How would you guys fare versus BoB?  ---------------- May 1st - We love Khatred day. RecruitMe@NOINT! |

zoe cooley
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 23:19:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Malka Badi'a If your engagement methods are similar in ability to what you teach your PvP rookies to survive, then I know I won't be the only one expecting your merc services to be free.
LOL!!!!
|

Hunters Presence
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 23:20:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Rells Edited by: Rells on 01/05/2006 23:18:26
Originally by: Malka Badi'a If your engagement methods are similar in ability to what you teach your PvP rookies to survive, then I know I won't be the only one expecting your merc services to be free.
Interesting statement comming from somwone who has never fought us, never taken a class and knows absolutely nothing about our methods. I see you like to try to gank on the forums as well as in space but Im afraid you fitted Snowball launchers this time.
How is it a forum gank if she's doing it on her own? 
Though I can understand why the word gank might be at the front of your brain, given what you advertise of your methods (which incidentally, I find highly amusing, keep up the good work!). -----
Lead Games Programmer @ Quasit-Rushyo Games | Me! |

Rells
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 23:20:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Jenny Spitfire How would you guys fare versus BoB? 
Wouldnt take a contract against them. They would be a bit too big for us yet.
◄ PvP University: Isnt it time you learned how to fight back? |

Rells
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 23:21:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Hunters Presence
How is it a forum gank if she's doing it on her own?  work!).
Correction ... "ATTEMPTED" forum gank.
◄ PvP University: Isnt it time you learned how to fight back? |

Keersom
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 23:22:00 -
[9]
Originally by: zoe cooley
Originally by: Malka Badi'a If your engagement methods are similar in ability to what you teach your PvP rookies to survive, then I know I won't be the only one expecting your merc services to be free.
LOL!!!!
Oh get some kahunas and laugh with your main.
|

uraniumcore1
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 23:23:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Malka Badi'a If your engagement methods are similar in ability to what you teach your PvP rookies to survive, then I know I won't be the only one expecting your merc services to be free.
bahhh...NICE.
|

Hunters Presence
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 23:24:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Keersom
Originally by: zoe cooley
Originally by: Malka Badi'a If your engagement methods are similar in ability to what you teach your PvP rookies to survive, then I know I won't be the only one expecting your merc services to be free.
LOL!!!!
Oh get some kahunas and laugh with your main.
mmm... meatsteak kahunas -----
Lead Games Programmer @ Quasit-Rushyo Games | Me! |

Malka Badi'a
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 23:54:00 -
[12]
Quote: Interesting statement comming from somwone who has never fought us, never taken a class and knows absolutely nothing about our methods. I see you like to try to gank on the forums as well as in space but Im afraid you fitted Snowball launchers this time.
So... you know all of my alts and other characters? Assumptions make an ass out of you and.. well... just you I guess. --------------
|

Hey You
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 23:56:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Malka Badi'a
Quote: Interesting statement comming from somwone who has never fought us, never taken a class and knows absolutely nothing about our methods. I see you like to try to gank on the forums as well as in space but Im afraid you fitted Snowball launchers this time.
So... you know all of my alts and other characters? Assumptions make an ass out of you and.. well... just you I guess.
Haha. I <3 you Malkia. 
|

Rells
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 23:58:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Malka Badi'a
Quote: Interesting statement comming from somwone who has never fought us, never taken a class and knows absolutely nothing about our methods. I see you like to try to gank on the forums as well as in space but Im afraid you fitted Snowball launchers this time.
So... you know all of my alts and other characters? Assumptions make an ass out of you and.. well... just you I guess.
Right .... 
◄ PvP University: Isnt it time you learned how to fight back? |

Hey You
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 00:00:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Rells
Originally by: Malka Badi'a
Quote: Interesting statement comming from somwone who has never fought us, never taken a class and knows absolutely nothing about our methods. I see you like to try to gank on the forums as well as in space but Im afraid you fitted Snowball launchers this time.
So... you know all of my alts and other characters? Assumptions make an ass out of you and.. well... just you I guess.
Right .... 
This is just a question. But why the hell do you have (the bug) a scorpion in your sig?
|

Rells
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 00:04:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Hey You
This is just a question. But why the hell do you have (the bug) a scorpion in your sig?
Its the corp logo.
◄ PvP University: Isnt it time you learned how to fight back? |

Balklanac
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 00:09:00 -
[17]
GL Rells, I am seeing a lot of merc corps poping up though.. -------------------------------
|

Bentguru
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 00:52:00 -
[18]
Edited by: Bentguru on 02/05/2006 00:53:40 Edited by: Bentguru on 02/05/2006 00:52:35
Originally by: Rells Edited by: Rells on 01/05/2006 23:20:18
Are you a production or mining corp being harassed with war declarations? Are you looking for a corporation that will charge you based on how much damage they do to your enemies rather than exorbitant flat fees? If you are then AGONY is the answer to your problems.
Agony Unleashed is now accepting requests for contracts. We are a pure PvP corporation with a group of highly "trained" pilots that will get outnumbered and whine about honor after we die. The only flat fees we charge are fees to cover war declaration costs. Beyond wardec fees we charge for the ship kill; for example, if we kill an enemy battleship you will pay us 25% of the value of the destroyed is. This means we are paid more for killing your armies and that motivates us further. This is also good because we're going to die, alot, and you don't have to pay for it. We care about the customer!
Stop by our web site at www.agony-unleashed.com and unleash some "agony" on your enemies.
I noticed a few typo's and fixed them for you. Aren't I such a nice person.
I don't have a sig :( but i do have a video Welcome Home |

Malka Badi'a
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 00:57:00 -
[19]
Quote: I noticed a few typo's and fixed them for you. Aren't I such a nice person.
You win at the forums --------------
|

Superbus Maximus
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 01:04:00 -
[20]
Lol Agony is hillarious to fight watching all those little t1 frigs chase you, while the cruisers try to use them as meat shields very funny.
|

Gamble Dakota
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 01:16:00 -
[21]
Believe me, Malka doesn't have to have engaged you to know how terrible your teaching methods are. You're kinda like a firehose attached to the bottom of a port-a-potty on these forums, that's plenty. I shot a man in Reno... just to watch him die
|

Shinigami
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 01:22:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Rells Edited by: Rells on 01/05/2006 23:20:18 Are you a production or mining corp being harassed with war declarations?
The mining corp we are at war with wont even login. I doubt they could afford your service though.
|

Bentguru
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 01:29:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Gamble Dakota Believe me, Malka doesn't have to have engaged you to know how terrible your teaching methods are. You're kinda like a firehose attached to the bottom of a port-a-potty on these forums, that's plenty.
I have, twice. Resulting in two instances of "OMG YOU GUYS HAVE NO HONOR!" rants in game, and one on the boards.
It's hilarious, i love shooting rells
I don't have a sig :( but i do have a video Welcome Home |

Kyguard
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 03:16:00 -
[24]
I haven't lost one engagement so far to Agony Unleashed since I've fought enough frigate blobs down in the Syndicate to know a thing or two on how to handle them properly, but I'll tell you one thing - they always engage if the odds are decent and they know when to retreat and when to keep fighting.
No smack. You can always expect a fight from them. I wouldn't doubt their merc abilities.
Consider this a free vouch. 
God is on the side with the best artillery.
|

Malthros Zenobia
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 03:59:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Shinigami The mining corp we are at war with wont even login. I doubt they could afford your service though. You should post your message in french also. There are a lot of french mining corps for some reason.
Well Miners don't usually fight so...
I think I'll stop.
Originally by: Dark Shikari Istvaan Shogaatsu's ego, when combined with a veldspar asteroid, would create 500 titans. Too bad he's never mined.
RAWR!11 Sig Hijack!11 - Imaran |

JitaBoy4me
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 05:43:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Superbus Maximus Lol Agony is hillarious to fight watching all those little t1 frigs chase you, while the cruisers try to use them as meat shields very funny.
Yeah, all those frigates are pretty useless, y dont u go buy another inty and come play again...
2006.04.25 23:03 2006.04.25 22:55
Victim: Superbus Maximus Alliance: None Corp: S******dly Destroyed: Taranis System: MHC-R3 Security: 0.0
Involved parties:
Name: EzraFromPhilly (laid the final blow) Security: 0.2 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Catalyst Weapon: Light Electron Blaster I
Name: Mish El Security: 0.0 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Merlin Weapon: Merlin
Name: Miyau Security: 0.0 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Merlin Weapon: Merlin
Name: Zacxkiller Security: 0.2 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Cormorant Weapon: Cormorant
Name: Tuang Pao Security: 0.3 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Capsule Weapon: Low Frequency Sensor Suppressor I
Name: Rells Security: -1.0 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Cormorant Weapon: Cormorant
Destroyed items:
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I Null S, Qty: 1227 (Cargo) 1MN MicroWarpdrive I Fleeting Propulsion Inhibitor I Pseudoelectron Containment Field I Light Ion Blaster II Void S, Qty: 162 (Cargo) Void S, Qty: 111
|

Magic Trev
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 06:01:00 -
[27]
Edited by: Magic Trev on 02/05/2006 06:01:39
Originally by: JitaBoy4me
Originally by: Superbus Maximus Lol Agony is hillarious to fight watching all those little t1 frigs chase you, while the cruisers try to use them as meat shields very funny.
Yeah, all those frigates are pretty useless, y dont u go buy another inty and come play again...
2006.04.25 23:03 2006.04.25 22:55
Victim: Superbus Maximus Alliance: None Corp: S******dly Destroyed: Taranis System: MHC-R3 Security: 0.0
Involved parties:
Name: EzraFromPhilly (laid the final blow) Security: 0.2 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Catalyst Weapon: Light Electron Blaster I
Name: Mish El Security: 0.0 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Merlin Weapon: Merlin
Name: Miyau Security: 0.0 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Merlin Weapon: Merlin
Name: Zacxkiller Security: 0.2 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Cormorant Weapon: Cormorant
Name: Tuang Pao Security: 0.3 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Capsule Weapon: Low Frequency Sensor Suppressor I
Name: Rells Security: -1.0 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Cormorant Weapon: Cormorant
Destroyed items:
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I Null S, Qty: 1227 (Cargo) 1MN MicroWarpdrive I Fleeting Propulsion Inhibitor I Pseudoelectron Containment Field I Light Ion Blaster II Void S, Qty: 162 (Cargo) Void S, Qty: 111
a) posting killmails is bad mmmkay?
b) being afraid to say what you want on a main character is bad mmkay?
c) he never said frigates were usless he stated they were funny... i agree... i love to be attacked by and attack in frigate squads because it so different to anything else.
d) why go through the effort of posting on an alt when you left "(laid the final blow)" on the killmail - so im guessing you just copyed it out of your mailbox?...
e) you dont go giving a good impression of your corp by smacktalking in your own "please hire us" thread  
f) good luck rells - will be a fun ride for you i hope  --------------------
|

EzraFromBrooklyn
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 06:12:00 -
[28]
Edited by: EzraFromBrooklyn on 02/05/2006 06:14:29 My apologize for alt posting, i dont have my forums setup, hopefully this is better. In fact, i'll edit that post and drag it down here.
Originally by: Superbus Maximus Lol Agony is hillarious to fight watching all those little t1 frigs chase you, while the cruisers try to use them as meat shields very funny.
Yeah, all those frigates are pretty useless, y dont u go buy another inty and come play again...
Victim: Superbus Maximus Alliance: None Corp: S******dly Destroyed: Taranis System: MHC-R3 Security: 0.0
Involved parties:
Name: EzraFromPhilly (laid the final blow) Security: 0.2 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Catalyst Weapon: Light Electron Blaster I
Name: Mish El Security: 0.0 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Merlin Weapon: Merlin
Name: Miyau Security: 0.0 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Merlin Weapon: Merlin
Name: Zacxkiller Security: 0.2 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Cormorant Weapon: Cormorant
Name: Tuang Pao Security: 0.3 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Capsule Weapon: Low Frequency Sensor Suppressor I
Name: Rells Security: -1.0 Alliance: None Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Cormorant Weapon: Cormorant
|

Balklanac
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 06:21:00 -
[29]
The kill mail you posted isnt a big deal, a 1v1 frigate can kill an interceptor. -------------------------------
|

EzraFromBrooklyn
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 06:23:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Magic Trev Edited by: Magic Trev on 02/05/2006 06:01:39
Originally by: Magic Trev
a) posting killmails is bad mmmkay?
I'm not familiar with the rules of posting, but when i see a guy smacking our frigs when he just lost a Taranis to them, i just wanted to put things in perspective.
Originally by: Magic Trev
d) why go through the effort of posting on an alt when you left "(laid the final blow)" on the killmail - so im guessing you just copyed it out of your mailbox?...
I posted on my alt by mistake, and it actually was my alt, Philly, who got the kill, so go figure.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |