| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

OneTwoOne
|
Posted - 2003.09.20 17:18:00 -
[1]
Okay I think I'm stuck, all I see is a black screen and the cursor of my mouse. So I read about it befor on these forum and people said you need to petition that you are stuck.
Well I pressed ESC, pressed the petition button, and then clicked the stuck option and okay. Then on step 2, I filled in a subject, I didn't know the location I'm at, and I filled in my problem. Then I pressed okay, but notting happens, the menu with step 2 on it stil stays on the screen, I don't get any confirmation that I've send in the petition or whatever.
So what am I doing wrong here? I've been playing now for a week and I still don't understand the game one bit, so could someone please explain to me how to get past step 2 or how I can be able to play the game again?
|

Amin
|
Posted - 2003.09.20 17:23:00 -
[2]
If ur having trouble petitioning from ur current character, make alt and petition through there, giving the name of the character who is stuck.
Drink StarsiÖ Relation Co-ordinator Caldari State Citizen ------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Sc0rpion
|
Posted - 2003.09.20 17:24:00 -
[3]
Judging by the absence of moderation here today, I'm assuming that everyone at server HQ has gone home for the weekend. Odds are, if you want to play the game you are going to have to wait till the next scheduled downtime.
Great customer service, isn't it?
"The true secret to enjoying life is to live it dangerously."
-Freidrich Nietzche |

Gigi Ana
|
Posted - 2003.09.20 20:18:00 -
[4]
There is a required field on a stuck petition that is a little hard to see ... toward the top of the form is "Character Name" ... make sure that is filled out ...
Hope it helps.
~Gigi~ |

Earthan
|
Posted - 2003.09.20 20:26:00 -
[5]
I got unstuck not long ago in 1-2 hours
Stars, stars like dust, all around me.... |

Wrangler
|
Posted - 2003.09.20 22:00:00 -
[6]
Odd, you can as they said, try and petition from an alt. But usually, it's that you missed to type something in a field somewhere.
[Read the Rules!] - [Email the Moderators] |

Annelia
|
Posted - 2003.09.21 00:52:00 -
[7]
As the previous person said there is a field above location where you need to put your character name.
If you do not know what location you are in restart the game. At the screen where you choose your character you will find the system you are in underneath the picture, this will mean you can complete the form in full.
Otherwise, the petition will not work and does absolutely nothing. Hope this helps.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |