| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Goberth Ludwig
|
Posted - 2006.05.14 11:51:00 -
[91]
Biff I dont think a short trailer cud ever explain what eve is and why it is unique, I think maybe this trailer is meant to tease/strike curiosity into ppl so that they then look up eve at the stands or on the internet for all the informations.
- Gob
(my nubie attempt at a forum sig, bare with me plz :p) |

OrionXL
|
Posted - 2006.05.15 00:53:00 -
[92]
O-o
|

BillyBong2
|
Posted - 2006.05.15 01:09:00 -
[93]
O yes, that was the schznit! _________________________
|

Kegadk
|
Posted - 2006.05.15 05:42:00 -
[94]
Cool video, as always.
Some have ask what the titel of the music, featured in the video and to my limited knowledge. I think it is Black Sun Empire - Arrakis and it is from the "Driving Insane" album. Hope it helps the people who have asked :)
Sorry for my bad english
|

Maliber
|
Posted - 2006.05.15 12:37:00 -
[95]
Yea nice vid! 
 |

Creed Demastikus
|
Posted - 2006.05.15 15:36:00 -
[96]
well biff is right from his point of view if its for "new players", its have to tell the story about game not just big bang etc, for example (i personaly luv) lineage2 videos they r truly awesome "have story" and showing what players capable of.. (castle siege flying with dragons etc etc) not stupid crush bang.. but again this video awesome for me :) No one can live Forever. |

Shikami
|
Posted - 2006.05.15 15:40:00 -
[97]
Yeah, the Tune is Black Sun Empire - Arrakis, its very cool
|

Yarek Balear
|
Posted - 2006.05.15 17:22:00 -
[98]
I agree that the video doesn't really tell much about what EVE is about. However it does present the graphical beauty that draws a lot of people to EVE. These guys also know how to use sound perfectly in their vids - with a previous voice over sounding (but not being) Kate Beckinsale and this one sounding like John Hurt. Great sound, great graphics, ok action and low count on story... Overall, nice vid...
|

P0ke
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 10:08:00 -
[99]
/me drools over doomsday detonation...
Awesome trailer.
I wanna know how they get those insane camera angles. And don't tell me to enable advanced camera options. Do you guys just script the camera movement? Or are you placing an invisible object somewhere for the camera to 'focus' on?
Right. Now I have to go find my jaw...
|

Imperial Coercion
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 10:50:00 -
[100]
Is it just me, or is the Avatar the most evil looking ship in the game?
Evil as in 'oh noes an alien just ate itself through my chest' evil.
Bloodeye intelligence agency |

sbaker
|
Posted - 2006.05.21 11:38:00 -
[101]
I like it, but if you play the game you understand the ships, but if you do not understand the game and looking from the out side you will not understand the game!
Some people have Music or MP3....I collect EvE videos that I watch during downtime...oh well... My top 5 videos and worst top 5 videos coming soon!. |

Peter Armstrong
|
Posted - 2006.05.21 21:04:00 -
[102]
OMFG !!!! something growing in my pants  
Awesome Vid!!
|

Borothis Quishir
|
Posted - 2006.05.22 14:19:00 -
[103]
yea that tier 3 bs is huge.
|

Kannteir
|
Posted - 2006.05.22 14:53:00 -
[104]
If it plays as well as it looks, CCP will have another happy customer. If you're a pirate, you have probably killed me.
Sig dimensions must be no more than 400Wx120H, please resize - Cathath ([email protected]) |

Boobiq
|
Posted - 2006.05.29 12:55:00 -
[105]
The song is btw Black Sun Empire - Arrakis
|

Tesarus
|
Posted - 2006.05.30 06:16:00 -
[106]
Excelent trailer! But I whant the text in the start of trailer. Where I may find them, or may be anyone post them? Jecky Chan san (с) BAD CARMA
|

Drite
|
Posted - 2006.07.01 11:57:00 -
[107]
Edited by: Drite on 01/07/2006 11:58:25 Edited by: Drite on 01/07/2006 11:58:03 Hmm... i think i wet myself... i hope it's urine... ^^
Sorry if loads of people have already asked this, but does anyone know what that song is playing towards the second half? I really wanna DL that...
I also wanna go play EVE... EEEEEVE!!!
Edit: Just looked up 2 posts. thanks!
|

Khazir
|
Posted - 2006.08.02 14:07:00 -
[108]
The trailer has made it onto the sci-fi channel.. seen it last night 
|

Joskken Inx
J.H.E.N.R Pure.
|
Posted - 2006.08.03 03:32:00 -
[109]
You're kidding, Sci-Fi?
I missed this one. And god, I know it's the only word that comes to mind (both the vid and song) but it's just sick!
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |