| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Monsieur Flim Flam
University of Caille Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.14 11:03:00 -
[1] - Quote
Are there any ships that meet the following criteria?
PVE High DPS Missile boat High resist armor tank (will have logi support so no need for active tank)
If there are does anyone have any fits? |

Maeltstome
Twisted Insanity. The Kadeshi
432
|
Posted - 2014.04.14 11:16:00 -
[2] - Quote
Damnation?
[Damnation, PVE]
Ballistic Control System II Ballistic Control System II Ballistic Control System II Damage Control II Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II True Sansha Energized Thermic Membrane
10MN Microwarpdrive II Target Painter II Target Painter II Stasis Webifier II
Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Inferno Javelin Heavy Assault Missile Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Inferno Javelin Heavy Assault Missile Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Inferno Javelin Heavy Assault Missile Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Inferno Javelin Heavy Assault Missile Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Inferno Javelin Heavy Assault Missile [Empty High slot] [Empty High slot]
Medium Rocket Fuel Cache Partition I Medium Hydraulic Bay Thrusters I |

Nam Dnilb
Universal Frog
155
|
Posted - 2014.04.14 11:27:00 -
[3] - Quote
Take a look at HAM Legion or Sacrilege. Both are super short range though and chasing down the NPC gets old really quickly. |

Cassandra Aurilien
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
2
|
Posted - 2014.04.14 11:28:00 -
[4] - Quote
Legion. My fits are mainly pvp oriented, I don't have a PVE fit on-hand. It's pretty self-evident to fit, though. |

The Djego
Hellequin Inc. Mean Coalition
248
|
Posted - 2014.04.14 11:50:00 -
[5] - Quote
If you actually mean high DPS in a halve serious way:
[Typhoon Fleet Issue, Can I bring a Drake?] Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System Drone Damage Amplifier II Drone Damage Amplifier II Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Republic Fleet Target Painter Republic Fleet Target Painter Federation Navy Omnidirectional Tracking Link, Optimal Range Script Federation Navy Omnidirectional Tracking Link, Optimal Range Script Federation Navy Omnidirectional Tracking Link, Optimal Range Script
1400mm Howitzer Artillery II, Quake L 1400mm Howitzer Artillery II, Quake L Cruise Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Fury Cruise Missile Cruise Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Fury Cruise Missile Cruise Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Fury Cruise Missile Cruise Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Fury Cruise Missile Cruise Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Fury Cruise Missile Cruise Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Fury Cruise Missile
Large Bay Loading Accelerator II Large Anti-Kinetic Pump I Large Anti-Explosive Pump I
Garde II x5 Hobgoblin II x5
PS. Yes it does make gank fitted Vindicators look like little school girls in Incursions and is probably the best heavy hitter at medium range in the game.  Improve discharge rigging: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=246166&find=unread
|

Caldari 5
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. S.A.S Northern Associates.
294
|
Posted - 2014.04.14 13:03:00 -
[6] - Quote
Monsieur Flim Flam wrote:Are there any ships that meet the following criteria?
PVE High DPS Missile boat High resist armor tank (will have logi support so no need for active tank)
If there are does anyone have any fits? Why specifically Armor Tank?
Most high DPS fits use the lows for damage mods, you'd be better off going shield tank, that way your damage mods and tank mods aren't competing for the same slots. |

Monsieur Flim Flam
University of Caille Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.14 15:37:00 -
[7] - Quote
Caldari 5 wrote:Monsieur Flim Flam wrote:Are there any ships that meet the following criteria?
PVE High DPS Missile boat High resist armor tank (will have logi support so no need for active tank)
If there are does anyone have any fits? Why specifically Armor Tank? Most high DPS fits use the lows for damage mods, you'd be better off going shield tank, that way your damage mods and tank mods aren't competing for the same slots.
It's just a stopgap so I can help the armour gang with the skills I have (missiles) before I get my turret skills together.
|

Aralieus
The Inf1dels Spaceship Samurai
204
|
Posted - 2014.04.14 15:49:00 -
[8] - Quote
Typhoon Fleet Issue is what you're looking for. Fit right it has more DPS than a Vindi and the added bonus of damage selection. Oderint Dum Metuant |

Battle BV Master
Executor BV Sovereign Infinity
42
|
Posted - 2014.04.15 17:01:00 -
[9] - Quote
Aralieus wrote:Typhoon Fleet Issue is what you're looking for. Fit right it has more DPS than a Vindi and the added bonus of damage selection.
Full gank, no tank the DPS is still below the Vindi (just) which has a tank at the same time.
I mean it will do insane DPS about 2k full gank, but Vindi does a little more without going full gank (aka no DDA's) |

Lloyd Roses
Blue-Fire
563
|
Posted - 2014.04.15 17:12:00 -
[10] - Quote
The Djego wrote:[4.5bil navy typhoon...]
Don't fit like that, but the navy phoon should be the best avaiable. Full Sentries, faction-buffer (so you can go with two hardeners as *tank*) and all the other slots free for dmg and tracking. I'd rather fill the utilityhighs with 2 large armor-RR and dump the dedicated logistics. So you could have two phoons with 900+ dps applied filling the logirole, and use everyone else in Oracles :3 "I honestly thought I was in lowsec"
Moving pictures |

The Djego
Hellequin Inc. Mean Coalition
249
|
Posted - 2014.04.16 13:04:00 -
[11] - Quote
Lloyd Roses wrote:The Djego wrote:[4.5bil navy typhoon...] Don't fit like that, but the navy phoon should be the best avaiable. Full Sentries, faction-buffer (so you can go with two hardeners as *tank*) and all the other slots free for dmg and tracking. I'd rather fill the utilityhighs with 2 large armor-RR and dump the dedicated logistics. So you could have two phoons with 900+ dps applied filling the logirole, and use everyone else in Oracles :3
Oh I am sorry for suggesting a setup that is actually in practical use(yes on grid and fairly welcome) because it is pretty good compared to the other high end options(in gangs fitted for max dps and application, full of NMs, Paladins, Vindis, Machs).
In the end it is just my opinion as FC that gives that fit out as suggestion as high skilled missile option, puts the hulls on grid and I am currently looking for more missile pilots that can fly it well, not less.
But yeah go on about how to fit phoons and set up fleets... Improve discharge rigging: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=246166&find=unread
|

Gregor Parud
448
|
Posted - 2014.04.18 08:31:00 -
[12] - Quote
Djego posting clown pi+Ķata fits again, to boost his own ego. Nothing new there. |

Torrent Rage
Forever Winter Absolute Zero.
0
|
Posted - 2014.04.18 20:00:00 -
[13] - Quote
[Typhoon, Cheap PvE Armor Buffer] Ballistic Control System II Ballistic Control System II Ballistic Control System II Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Armor Thermic Hardener II Armor Kinetic Hardener II Armor Explosive Hardener II
Phased Weapon Navigation Array Generation Extron Phased Weapon Navigation Array Generation Extron Phased Weapon Navigation Array Generation Extron Sensor Booster II Large Micro Jump Drive
Cruise Missile Launcher II, Scourge Fury Cruise Missile Cruise Missile Launcher II, Scourge Fury Cruise Missile Cruise Missile Launcher II, Scourge Fury Cruise Missile Cruise Missile Launcher II, Scourge Fury Cruise Missile Cruise Missile Launcher II, Scourge Fury Cruise Missile Cruise Missile Launcher II, Scourge Fury Cruise Missile Drone Link Augmentor I
Large Anti-Explosive Pump I Large Anti-EM Pump I Large Trimark Armor Pump I
Garde I x4
You can make a few changes on this how you see fit, but this is probably what you are looking for (or somewhere along those lines) |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |