| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 4 post(s) |

Korvus
|
Posted - 2006.05.16 20:30:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Harlequinn
Originally by: Korvus Edited by: Korvus on 16/05/2006 16:26:06 .(and may I add it was a heretofore unmentioned and apparently little requested/anticipated service at that, given the freeware available, so the apparent motive is revenue?)
Imagine that: a company trying to make money.
Case in point about the negative effect ISDs post is having on this thread.
This person didnt even bother to read the second post where I said revenue is good.
ISD, before this goes down hill, lock please.
|
|

wystler

|
Posted - 2006.05.16 20:36:00 -
[32]
All I know is EVE is a great game, and they continue to make it a great game, and that's good enough for me 
In fact I quite enjoy the mystery that we've not been given comprehensive features coming in Kali. How many people still talk about the fact that comet mining never made it into Exodus? Its fun trying to guess what is coming and then be surprised by it and have fun exploring it in my opinion 
You're entitled to your opinion, as is everyone, and you make your point with eloquence and without flame. I just wanted to throw mine into the pot for discussion 
PS - You should be honoured an ISD replied (Its not a hijack!) as it doesn't happen every day 
|
|

Jim McGregor
|
Posted - 2006.05.16 20:39:00 -
[33]
Originally by: wystler
PS - You should be honoured an ISD replied (Its not a hijack!) as it doesn't happen every day 
Yeah. Earlier today Teblin not only hijacked my thread, he also edited it, added "Yarrrr!" and changed the subject line!
Some people are lucky.  --- The Eve Wiki Project |
|

wystler

|
Posted - 2006.05.16 20:48:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Korvus Case in point about the negative effect ISDs post is having on this thread.
This person didnt even bother to read the second post where I said revenue is good.
ISD, before this goes down hill, lock please.
I'll lock this at your request. If you'd like to discuss this further with us, please feel free to email [email protected], thanks.
|
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |