| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Alex Cortex
EVE University Ivy League
1
|
Posted - 2011.11.16 18:02:00 -
[1] - Quote
Anyone else think the intro video should finally get an update? Not really anything wrong with the current one, but since the graphics are getting an update it might be nice. |

Hiram Alexander
Seraphim Securities
81
|
Posted - 2011.11.16 18:12:00 -
[2] - Quote
Alex Cortex wrote:Anyone else think the intro video should finally get an update? Not really anything wrong with the current one, but since the graphics are getting an update it might be nice. I've mentioned this a dozen times over the past months, so I certainly have no problems approving of it again... I think it'd be a great idea.
And it would be remiss of me, not to demand a proper pod-decanting room... the step ladder/nanite solution is still terrible, CCP... You guys are amazing right now, don't stop...  |

Nullity
The Immaculate Church of Cuppishism
3
|
Posted - 2011.11.16 18:19:00 -
[3] - Quote
I always enjoy new CCP videos but I doubt anything can be as cool as the current "Dare to be bold." intro. |

Hiram Alexander
Seraphim Securities
81
|
Posted - 2011.11.16 18:22:00 -
[4] - Quote
Nullity wrote:I always enjoy new CCP videos but I doubt anything can be as cool as the current "Dare to be bold." intro. The one before that is even better some might argue, but there's no need to 'change' it, as such... just thouroughly upgrade it...
*cough*pod room*cough* |

Solhild
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
74
|
Posted - 2011.11.16 18:34:00 -
[5] - Quote
Hiram Alexander wrote:Alex Cortex wrote:Anyone else think the intro video should finally get an update? Not really anything wrong with the current one, but since the graphics are getting an update it might be nice. I've mentioned this a dozen times over the past months, so I certainly have no problems approving of it again... I think it'd be a great idea. And it would be remiss of me, not to demand a proper pod-decanting room... the step ladder/nanite solution is still terrible, CCP... You guys are amazing right now, don't stop... 
I think it's important that we agree who mentioned this first 
Seriously though, the pod room suggestion = big win
..what's the nanite solution? (pardon my ignorance please ) |

Alex Cortex
EVE University Ivy League
2
|
Posted - 2011.11.16 18:45:00 -
[6] - Quote
Hiram Alexander wrote:Nullity wrote:I always enjoy new CCP videos but I doubt anything can be as cool as the current "Dare to be bold." intro. The one before that is even better some might argue, but there's no need to 'change' it, as such... just thouroughly upgrade it... *cough*pod room*cough*
Yeah, exactly. Update the visuals of the intro, give us a pod room, throw in that clip of a capsuleer being ejected from the pod (or even your own capsuleer after creating your character), and we're good.
Solhild wrote:..what's the nanite solution? (pardon my ignorance please  )
Yeah, what nanite solution? Not 100% up on my lore and stuff. |

Nullity
The Immaculate Church of Cuppishism
3
|
Posted - 2011.11.16 18:46:00 -
[7] - Quote
Hiram Alexander wrote:Nullity wrote:I always enjoy new CCP videos but I doubt anything can be as cool as the current "Dare to be bold." intro. The one before that is even better some might argue, but there's no need to 'change' it, as such... just thouroughly upgrade it... *cough*pod room*cough* The older one did a better job of explaining the backstory, but I don't think showing new players the backstory should be as important as showing the overall theme of the game. The second intro does a much better job of the latter. |

Dr Sodius
State War Academy Caldari State
13
|
Posted - 2011.11.16 18:47:00 -
[8] - Quote
i for one would love a new character selection screen... you know full body avatars instead of a pic of them
only saying.... |

Hiram Alexander
Seraphim Securities
82
|
Posted - 2011.11.16 22:52:00 -
[9] - Quote
Alex Cortex wrote:Hiram Alexander wrote:Nullity wrote:I always enjoy new CCP videos but I doubt anything can be as cool as the current "Dare to be bold." intro. The one before that is even better some might argue, but there's no need to 'change' it, as such... just thouroughly upgrade it... *cough*pod room*cough* Yeah, exactly. Update the visuals of the intro, give us a pod room, throw in that clip of a capsuleer being ejected from the pod (or even your own capsuleer after creating your character), and we're good. Solhild wrote:..what's the nanite solution? (pardon my ignorance please  ) Yeah, what nanite solution? Not 100% up on my lore and stuff. Oh, sorry, it's not a problem of "Lore", as such --- the 'nanite solution' was for a while CCP's (apparent) excuse for anything that made no sense in the game, for example, whenever you asked a Dev "where the hell did all that pod goo go? And why am I dressed, bone dry, and spotlessly clean?" - they'd answer "Nanites." -- as if that bullshit was anywhere near acceptable... but with CCP taking such a positive turn in recent weeks, and admitting that their past attitudes have been far from constructive, I'm hoping this 'little thing' can be fixed, too... |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |