| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Kalaan Oratay
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 08:21:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Malthros Zenobia
Originally by: lofty29 Well, having just me trying to lock it, in my uber slow brutix, I got to 1 second before it warped out If only. Id kill to ransom an event actor! 
I can't imagine a drone carries much isk to pay ransoms with.
"YOU BE RANSOMORED!" "Oh noes, I don't have any isk :S" "BYE BYE" "Wait! Will you take some precious alloy..?"
---
|

Deadeye Dave
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 09:23:00 -
[32]
Did you see what the skills needed to fly the ship are? ...and what was it doing in a hub?
|

Iratus Caelestis
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 09:28:00 -
[33]
Yep you can definately shoot any event actors.
Although they get help from the GM's. I found out shortly after killing the first transport ship in the game and a GM jammed my ship in space and stopping me killing the second transport ship in the game :(
Apparantly I was killing the wrong events members :)
|

Jon Xylur
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 10:20:00 -
[34]
You should have let it build a Drone Hive and take over Oursulaert. Less lag...On the second thougth you should have directed to Jita. I bet there's be a lot less mission *****s if the system was take over by Rogue Drone BSs.  Please resize image to a maximum of 400 x 120, and not exceeding 24000 bytes, ty - Cortes |

KnifeyMcShanker
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 11:39:00 -
[35]
Originally by: lofty29 Edited by: lofty29 on 12/06/2006 22:18:54 Shame. Theres screens of the queen in another thread by me, but I really dont feel like finding it... aaah screw it, 1 sec...
Here we go - Linkage Linkage
Erm.. can I ask how you got your font to be like... readable?
|

Tachy
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 11:46:00 -
[36]
Originally by: KnifeyMcShanker [...] Erm.. can I ask how you got your font to be like... readable?
Lowest possible standard resolution works wonders here ... --*=*=*-- Megadon CCP wanted a well known artist and celebrity to test the new font so it's approval would be well known. They got Ray |

KnifeyMcShanker
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 11:50:00 -
[37]
It's not that... I may just be really tired but his font looks nothing like the standard EVE font.
|

Michiyo Daishi
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 11:53:00 -
[38]
lol, event actor having a bad day. Tsk shame on you for ruining it -
*posts posted are not official statements of EVEnews.com, and are the poster's own* |

lofty29
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 15:39:00 -
[39]
In response to my font questions - I was running in 1024x768 because I was playing in window and still using MSN and forum whoring  And the font, its custom. Not sure what, but its on the forum somewhere. Though I got it before it was released  ---------------------------
I wanna be dev-jacked  |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |