| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

lofty29
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 21:37:00 -
[1]
Going on the suspicion that alot of event actors are killable, me and a few players (Dark shikari and a friend of mine) decided to try to kill it. We found it at an asteroid belt and engaged. Needless to say, the queen drone who has been terrorising local Oursulaert for the past 2 days is now gone 
Linkage
Enjoy  ---------------------------
I wanna be dev-jacked  |

HippoKing
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 21:38:00 -
[2]
Edited by: HippoKing on 12/06/2006 21:38:45 respect 
edit: what was in the can?
|

lofty29
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 21:39:00 -
[3]
Respect from HK! *faints* ---------------------------
I wanna be dev-jacked  |

Myagi
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 21:43:00 -
[4]
So you took out a Event Character, and got nothing? Woot!
|

Antaris Xenal
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 21:45:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Antaris Xenal on 12/06/2006 21:45:17 I grabbed all the loot, it had nothing good except 20 Vespa II's in it :(
Mwahahaa, No mod will ever steal my sig. cuz i dont have one MWMAHAHAHAHHA!!
|

lofty29
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 21:45:00 -
[6]
So you posted with your alt and made yourself look like an ass? Woot! ---------------------------
I wanna be dev-jacked  |

Mandrake Knight
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 21:47:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Mandrake Knight on 12/06/2006 21:47:46 thats awesome, and looks like it took out a few of your gang. Did you by chance get any screenshots of that ship?
ps WTB Infested Dominix :) -----------
My posts are my own thoughts and I am not speaking on behalf of my corp or any other affiliations. |

Antaris Xenal
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 21:48:00 -
[8]
It did not kill any gang at all. It didnt kill anyone!
Mwahahaa, No mod will ever steal my sig. cuz i dont have one MWMAHAHAHAHHA!!
|

lofty29
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 21:49:00 -
[9]
Noone died. There where 3 of us in gang - me, dark shikari and a random guy. The guy on the killmail was unassociated and opened fire before me and shikari opened, and shik was flying in with the jammers. We shot it and it went down in about 6 volleys from me in a brutix and from a domi. Antaris was the friend and he did **** all but steal the loot. ---------------------------
I wanna be dev-jacked  |

aeti
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 21:52:00 -
[10]
what about the pod?
|

lofty29
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 21:53:00 -
[11]
Well, having just me trying to lock it, in my uber slow brutix, I got to 1 second before it warped out If only. Id kill to ransom an event actor!  ---------------------------
I wanna be dev-jacked  |

Antaris Xenal
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 21:55:00 -
[12]
maybe the pod is still somewhere in oursulaert?
Mwahahaa, No mod will ever steal my sig. cuz i dont have one MWMAHAHAHAHHA!!
|

lofty29
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 21:56:00 -
[13]
Along with probably 100 other AFK ones. It would take all night to find it  ---------------------------
I wanna be dev-jacked  |

lofty29
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 21:58:00 -
[14]
Edited by: lofty29 on 12/06/2006 21:59:06 Its not majorly exiting, tbh. It didnt even put up a fight. It died within 30 seconds, and didnt kill anyone in the process. We 1 volleyd its structure with just 2 guys...  ---------------------------
I wanna be dev-jacked  |

Antaris Xenal
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 21:58:00 -
[15]
yeh, and i just found out, my friend has pics/fraps of it ! I am gonna give him link to this thread and i will see if he can put them up or something.
Mwahahaa, No mod will ever steal my sig. cuz i dont have one MWMAHAHAHAHHA!!
|

Antaris Xenal
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 22:01:00 -
[16]
Update on the screens/fraps: my friend now just told me that they didnt come out very good :( So I don't know what to do now lol
Mwahahaa, No mod will ever steal my sig. cuz i dont have one MWMAHAHAHAHHA!!
|

lofty29
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 22:14:00 -
[17]
Edited by: lofty29 on 12/06/2006 22:18:54 Shame. Theres screens of the queen in another thread by me, but I really dont feel like finding it... aaah screw it, 1 sec...
Here we go - Linkage Linkage ---------------------------
I wanna be dev-jacked  |

Torin
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 22:27:00 -
[18]
Did you discover any backstory as to why they were there? Did it fire first or did you? What it flying in one location shooting others or did it move around?
Red Bone Reborn |

lofty29
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 22:29:00 -
[19]
1) it kept saying it had found the perfect spot in local; Building a drone hive? me no no. 2) We shot it first, going on the hunch you can shoot event actors  3) It was just flying around doing nothing. Noone invades oursu while I'm around. Noone  ---------------------------
I wanna be dev-jacked  |

Antaris Xenal
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 22:32:00 -
[20]
lol, I Just wish it had dropped something good, like the skill that carrier pilots need to control more than 5 fighters, I would've been a rich man if it had dropped that! ooooh man I wish it had dropped that!
Mwahahaa, No mod will ever steal my sig. cuz i dont have one MWMAHAHAHAHHA!!
|

Torin
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 22:37:00 -
[21]
Who knows lofty, you could have been ruler of a new drone hive. :)
It begs the question if there's more where that one came from. You might have stumbled onto something bigger. You might have just opened up a war against a rogue drone colony. Better park your ship in safe waters tonight. :)
Red Bone Reborn |

Antiochus Laetus
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 22:57:00 -
[22]
Edited by: Antiochus Laetus on 12/06/2006 22:58:38 The Infected ship in question. I have not a clue what that orangish-yellow light is that was eminating from the ship. I really need a signature. |

BustyBounty
|
Posted - 2006.06.12 23:23:00 -
[23]
its the normal drone BS model and nothing special in itself
|

Malthros Zenobia
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 02:31:00 -
[24]
Originally by: lofty29 Well, having just me trying to lock it, in my uber slow brutix, I got to 1 second before it warped out If only. Id kill to ransom an event actor! 
I can't imagine a drone carries much isk to pay ransoms with.
|

James Duar
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 02:38:00 -
[25]
Web, Scramble - go out for the day while your ship orbits the pod. It'll find the ISK.
|

Benglada
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 03:27:00 -
[26]
look at the birthdate of the char lol. 2006.06.06 ---------------------------
Originally by: Wrangler Unfrtinately you dnot get to vote.. 
|

HippoKing
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 05:40:00 -
[27]
Originally by: James Duar Web, Scramble - go out for the day while your ship orbits the pod. It'll find the ISK.
Why do people suggest this? You DO have a self destruct button
|

spongebobbb
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 05:58:00 -
[28]
what are event characters and where do i find them ??
|

fuze
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 07:33:00 -
[29]
Rogue drones mating season is early this year. |

Tsukiko Kuro
|
Posted - 2006.06.13 08:12:00 -
[30]
Originally by: lofty29 Edited by: lofty29 on 12/06/2006 22:18:54 Shame. Theres screens of the queen in another thread by me, but I really dont feel like finding it... aaah screw it, 1 sec...
Here we go - Linkage Linkage
Not to be picky but, why is it a human char in the char info, isnt all drones AIs?
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |