| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Proclus Diadochu
Obstergo Red Coat Conspiracy
1725
|
Posted - 2014.06.12 20:11:00 -
[1] - Quote
Possibly the positive note of 2014 /s, with Obstergo closing its doors, I'll be leaving wormholes. It's been real, it's been fun. o7
Due to the CSM9 results, I elected to assume more roles outside the game, leading to my stepping away, and with new changes in direction for Obstergo, I've decided to move on. Cheers folks, regardless of who you are or fly with... It's a game. I guess I'm about to win. RCC Executor-á| Twitter: @autoritare | [email protected] My Blog: http://diogenes-club.blogspot.com/ | The Diogenes Club |

mechform
Obstergo Red Coat Conspiracy
117
|
Posted - 2014.06.12 20:17:00 -
[2] - Quote
I was a friend of Proc. Black Power - Brotha's in space unite! |

Seraph IX Basarab
Hades Effect Surely You're Joking
326
|
Posted - 2014.06.12 20:18:00 -
[3] - Quote
You've been very entertaining on forums.
Also, can I have your stuff? Consider Khanid/Kor-Azor for rent-á/Hades Effect Recruitment |

Proclus Diadochu
Obstergo Red Coat Conspiracy
1725
|
Posted - 2014.06.12 20:30:00 -
[4] - Quote
Seraph IX Basarab wrote:You've been very entertaining on forums.
Also, can I have your stuff? The first 1000 people to ask me for my stuff get a Red Coat. RCC Executor-á| Twitter: @autoritare | [email protected] My Blog: http://diogenes-club.blogspot.com/ | The Diogenes Club |

Paikis
Lycosa Syndicate Surely You're Joking
1239
|
Posted - 2014.06.12 21:35:00 -
[5] - Quote
Proclus Diadochu wrote:Seraph IX Basarab wrote:You've been very entertaining on forums.
Also, can I have your stuff? The first 1000 people to ask me for my stuff get a Red Coat.
Can I have your stuff? (I always wanted a red coat) |

Iyokus Patrouette
Sin Factory Infinite Anarchy
156
|
Posted - 2014.06.12 21:43:00 -
[6] - Quote
Who will mention bags of dicks now that you're moving on Proc. . . there shall be an empty spot in all future threads where you were needed 
I've never seen you in game, have seen you around the forums though o/ good luck mate. We'll see you in a year or two when the siren call of eve brings you back
---- Advocate for the initiation of purple coloured wormholes---- |

RudinV
Syndicate of Death BLOOD UNION
341
|
Posted - 2014.06.12 21:44:00 -
[7] - Quote
Proclus Diadochu wrote:Seraph IX Basarab wrote:You've been very entertaining on forums.
Also, can I have your stuff? The first 1000 people to ask me for my stuff get a Red Coat. i can give u coat, can i have ur stuff? but srsly best luck and what is that? u go back to wow or? |

Yonis Pserad
Obstergo Red Coat Conspiracy
40
|
Posted - 2014.06.12 21:54:00 -
[8] - Quote
Any idea where you're headed Proc? Eve-O forums should have an option to like your own comment http://eve.znaor.hr/pimpmydomi/ |

Proclus Diadochu
Obstergo Red Coat Conspiracy
1728
|
Posted - 2014.06.12 22:45:00 -
[9] - Quote
RudinV wrote:u go back to wow or? I won't join your Guild. My Google Translate broke.
Yonis Pserad wrote:Any idea where you're headed Proc? At the moment, just going to sit back and decide on a direction. Currently, I'm doing quite a bit of the outdoor-style things near my home, and a little Elder Scrolls... When I figure out what I'd like to do in Eve, it'll probably be something null related. I'll likely buy a Super and play with blobs (I"m good at that stuff), or I'll buy a Titan and be some self important Titan-bridging scrublord in a no-name spai-riddled pet alliance, probably Tri.
RCC Executor-á| Twitter: @autoritare | [email protected] My Blog: http://diogenes-club.blogspot.com/ | The Diogenes Club |

Hatshepsut IV
Cascading Failure Un.Bound
105
|
Posted - 2014.06.12 22:48:00 -
[10] - Quote
If you decide to dabble a little in Star Citizen, hit me up. :D |

Erica Dusette
Rolled Out
10069
|
Posted - 2014.06.12 23:32:00 -
[11] - Quote
Best of luck Proc! All the best. 
Shelby will be heart-broken though. I'll be sure n' break the news to her nice and easy.
Maybe see you around when you return sometime.
Gÿá Part-time wormhole pirate | GÖí Full-time super model WH Blog | #420roloswag | Bio |

Shelby Dusette
Nighthawk Exploration Anoikis Ronin
1173
|
Posted - 2014.06.12 23:42:00 -
[12] - Quote
MISTER DIADOCHU .... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
You space men are all the same. Steal the space heart of a space girl then do a space runner. 
Erica was right!! 
Wormhole Intern | Baby Dusette | Doesn't even
CCP Eterne: "Naked avatars for PLEX." |

Senn Denroth
Lazerhawks
198
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 01:15:00 -
[13] - Quote
Good luck and thanks for all your stuff. No, seriously thanks for all the loot! |

Hidden Fremen
Lazerhawks
425
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 01:35:00 -
[14] - Quote
-1 Troll Snipped signature for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne |

Proclus Diadochu
Obstergo Red Coat Conspiracy
1738
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 01:47:00 -
[15] - Quote
Shelby Dusette wrote:MISTER DIADOCHU .... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You space men are all the same. Steal the space heart of a space girl then do a space runner.  Erica was right!!  It's alright, Shelby. It's just a break. People take breaks from Eve Online all the time, and almost always come back. That is the greatest thing about Eve. It's an MMO that changes scope all the time since we, players, create the best content. Btw.. That night we spent on Caldari Prime was great, if not strictly speaking legal...
Erica can explain it better. tl;dr - I'm within reach whenever any of my friends want to get in touch :) I'm also still going to Eve Vegas. RCC Executor-á| Twitter: @autoritare | [email protected] My Blog: http://diogenes-club.blogspot.com/ | The Diogenes Club |

Calmatt
Big Johnson's Red Coat Conspiracy
115
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 03:59:00 -
[16] - Quote
See you when you get back proc! |

Andrew Jester
Rolled Out
426
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 04:47:00 -
[17] - Quote
RudinV wrote: but srsly best luck and what is that? u go back to wow or?
Nice)
Best of luck Proc, pls give me all your stuff If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Winthorp
Rolled Out
1772
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 05:33:00 -
[18] - Quote
o/ Thanks for contracting me all your stuff, i will put it all to good use.
Wow another one bites the dust. So much change in the WH landscape of late, it's certainly not the WH space i remember from long ago.
Best of luck in your endeavors man, please hang in our pub when you get time for the game again even if its just to tell us to eat a bag o dicks. http://i.imgur.com/crZYiir.jpg |

Angsty Teenager
Broski North Black Legion.
451
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 05:39:00 -
[19] - Quote
Winthorp wrote: Wow another one bites the dust. So much change in the WH landscape of late, it's certainly not the WH space i remember from long ago.
Probably because of lol blobbing lol bluing lol cowarding lol npc kill whine lol evreything.
no wonder nobody wants to play in wormholes.
|

Winthorp
Rolled Out
1772
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 05:43:00 -
[20] - Quote
Angsty Teenager wrote:Winthorp wrote: Wow another one bites the dust. So much change in the WH landscape of late, it's certainly not the WH space i remember from long ago.
Probably because of lol blobbing lol bluing lol cowarding lol npc kill whine lol evreything. no wonder nobody wants to play in wormholes.
I am shocked that i am about to agree with you but it seems to be the case that CCP only wants WH's to be a carebear wonderland. That and the great Wh brawling of yesteryear doesn't seem to happen on the same level that it used to, WH's are losing a lot of the luster they once had. http://i.imgur.com/crZYiir.jpg |

alliance finder
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 09:07:00 -
[21] - Quote
o7 man gl with your new project .
and give all your isk pls !
ill make your isk work and grow until you come back to the game.
and wen you are bk ill return your isk+ 10%. |

Kalel Nimrott
Rolled Out
1066
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 09:12:00 -
[22] - Quote
Winthorp wrote:Angsty Teenager wrote:Winthorp wrote: Wow another one bites the dust. So much change in the WH landscape of late, it's certainly not the WH space i remember from long ago.
Probably because of lol blobbing lol bluing lol cowarding lol npc kill whine lol evreything. no wonder nobody wants to play in wormholes. I am shocked that i am about to agree with you but it seems to be the case that CCP only wants WH's to be a carebear wonderland. That and the great Wh brawling of yesteryear doesn't seem to happen on the same level that it used to, WH's are losing a lot of the luster they once had.
CCP is better at evicting people out wspace than BU/QEX. GÇ£Point out to me a person who has been harmed by an AFK cloaker and I will point out a person who has no business playing this game.GÇ¥ - CCP Soundwave |

Jay Joringer
United System's Commonwealth
383
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 09:21:00 -
[23] - Quote
Can I have your stuff?
Unlike the others, I'll keep it safe for you until you inevitably come back. Always bet on stupid
http://smug-bastard.blogspot.co.uk
|

Winthorp
Rolled Out
1772
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 09:25:00 -
[24] - Quote
Jay Joringer wrote:Can I have your stuff?
Unlike the others, I'll keep it safe for you until you inevitably come back.
I already have his stuff, i have invested/wasted it in the MNR market with my own isk. http://i.imgur.com/crZYiir.jpg |

Mattias Uta
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
6
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 09:52:00 -
[25] - Quote
Proclus Diadochu wrote:Seraph IX Basarab wrote:You've been very entertaining on forums.
Also, can I have your stuff? The first 1000 people to ask me for my stuff get a Red Coat.
can i have your coat? :D |

Paikis
Lycosa Syndicate Surely You're Joking
1239
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 09:59:00 -
[26] - Quote
Mattias Uta wrote:Proclus Diadochu wrote:Seraph IX Basarab wrote:You've been very entertaining on forums.
Also, can I have your stuff? The first 1000 people to ask me for my stuff get a Red Coat. can i have your coat? :D
I already called dibs back on page 1. |

Winthorp
Rolled Out
1772
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 10:08:00 -
[27] - Quote
Paikis wrote:I already called dibs back on page 1.
In the thread wars nobody ever reads page one. http://i.imgur.com/crZYiir.jpg |

RudinV
Syndicate of Death BLOOD UNION
341
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 10:19:00 -
[28] - Quote
Kalel Nimrott wrote:
CCP is better at evicting people out wspace than BU/QEX.
quote of the year by GQ. |

Rek Seven
Probe Patrol Ixtab.
1579
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 11:39:00 -
[29] - Quote
Good luck Proc in whatever you do in the future Proc! Are you quitting the game or just leaving wormhole space?
I recently decided to pull my main from wormholes and i think i'll go and try doing some k-space stuff before i decide if i want to quit the game. Maybe i'll see you in space buddy o/ +1 |

Rek Seven
Probe Patrol Ixtab.
1579
|
Posted - 2014.06.13 11:41:00 -
[30] - Quote
double post +1 |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |