| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ri' Croonyakay
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 20:45:00 -
[1] - Quote
I noticed that the EIC has disbanded. Anyone know why? In respect of military method, we have firstly, Measurement; secondly, Estimation of Quantity; thirdly, Calculation; fourthly, Balancing of Chances; fifthly, Victory. |

Anslo
Scope Works
5521
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 20:46:00 -
[2] - Quote
Might have to do with all the red on their kb recently.
|

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
22624
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 20:52:00 -
[3] - Quote
The Crown nationalised their assets? GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥
Get a good start: Newbie skill plan 2.1. |

Anslo
Scope Works
5521
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 20:56:00 -
[4] - Quote
Tippia wrote:The Crown nationalised their assets? Really? Of all the jokes, really now?
|

Arkady Romanov
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
219
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 20:58:00 -
[5] - Quote
http://i.imgur.com/MSBxEwD.png might give you a clue. |

Carmen Electra
subn3t
558
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 20:58:00 -
[6] - Quote
They probably disbanded because Anslo wardec'd them. |

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
22628
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 20:58:00 -
[7] - Quote
Anslo wrote:Tippia wrote:The Crown nationalised their assets? Really? Of all the jokes, really now? Hey, you take what you can get. GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥
Get a good start: Newbie skill plan 2.1. |

Anslo
Scope Works
5521
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 21:00:00 -
[8] - Quote
Tippia wrote:Anslo wrote:Tippia wrote:The Crown nationalised their assets? Really? Of all the jokes, really now? Hey, you take what you can get.
Still now :\
|

ElQuirko
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
3373
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 21:11:00 -
[9] - Quote
Tippia wrote:Anslo wrote:Tippia wrote:The Crown nationalised their assets? Really? Of all the jokes, really now? Hey, you take what you can get. That's what Lizzy said when she nationalised it to pay for her next holiday to Magaluf. Dodixie > Hek |

Oraac Ensor
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
539
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 21:16:00 -
[10] - Quote
Anslo wrote:Tippia wrote:Anslo wrote:Tippia wrote:The Crown nationalised their assets? Really? Of all the jokes, really now? Hey, you take what you can get. Still now :\ Is this a private joke of some sort?
I don't get it. |

Anslo
Scope Works
5524
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 21:19:00 -
[11] - Quote
Brush up on your history son.
|

Schmata Bastanold
Black Rebel Rifter Club The Devil's Tattoo
1965
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 21:23:00 -
[12] - Quote
I heard Queen Elisabeth II gave some gift to her grandson but I thought about something less fancy than former colony :) I am not my skills but... http://eveboard.com/pilot/Schmata_Bastanold |

Dani Dusette
Rolled Out
2108
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 21:42:00 -
[13] - Quote
Tippia wrote:Hey, you take what you can get. Ain't that the truth.
Mizhir:-á "Dani Dusette, Best Dusette" Samoth Egnoled: "Make sure you turn yourself often and bathe in your own juices." ISD Ezwal: "Might I inform you that I am as real as it gets?" |

Thead Enco
47th Ronin
181
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 22:00:00 -
[14] - Quote
Ri' Croonyakay wrote:I noticed that the EIC has disbanded. Anyone know why?
Carebear faction #1 made changes, carebear faction #2 didn't like those changes thus devowered into a cripple fight. Next alliance leader's nyx gets blapped by PL in lowsexx. 24 hrs later the "fuch you button" is pressed.
-á"A Lannister always pays his debts."
-áTyrion Lannister |

Ri' Croonyakay
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 22:16:00 -
[15] - Quote
Best explanation yet lol. I'm still fresh so forgive my ignorance but what is PL?
Thead Enco wrote:Ri' Croonyakay wrote:I noticed that the EIC has disbanded. Anyone know why? Carebear faction #1 made changes, carebear faction #2 didn't like those changes thus devowered into a cripple fight. Next alliance leader's nyx gets blapped by PL in lowsexx. 24 hrs later the "fuch you button" is pressed. o7 Gudfight In respect of military method, we have firstly, Measurement; secondly, Estimation of Quantity; thirdly, Calculation; fourthly, Balancing of Chances; fifthly, Victory. |

Oraac Ensor
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
539
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 22:22:00 -
[16] - Quote
Anslo wrote:Brush up on your history son. I don't need to brush up on my history and I'm not your son.
My historical knowledge tells me that Tippia made a mildly amusing joke, so I assumed that your criticism must have some other significance.
In particular, the use of the word "now". |

KaarBaak
299
|
Posted - 2014.06.26 23:20:00 -
[17] - Quote
Oraac Ensor wrote:Anslo wrote:Brush up on your history son. I don't need to brush up on my history and I'm not your son. My historical knowledge tells me that Tippia made a mildly amusing joke, so I assumed that your criticism must have some other significance. In particular, the use of the word "now".
Are you positive you're not his/her son? This assume you know who he/she is and you know who you are*.
KB
*Was going to say something about knowing who your parents are, but seems a tad offensive and the mods have been a bit sensitive lately and might not get the humorous tone in which it's intended, so I won't say it. |

Mildew Wolf
189
|
Posted - 2014.06.27 00:10:00 -
[18] - Quote
Ri' Croonyakay wrote:Best explanation yet lol. I'm still fresh so forgive my ignorance but what is PL? Thead Enco wrote:Ri' Croonyakay wrote:I noticed that the EIC has disbanded. Anyone know why? Carebear faction #1 made changes, carebear faction #2 didn't like those changes thus devowered into a cripple fight. Next alliance leader's nyx gets blapped by PL in lowsexx. 24 hrs later the "fuch you button" is pressed. o7 Gudfight
PL is pandemic legion. They are mostly miners iirc |

Aiwha
Trans Secunda Nulli Secunda
761
|
Posted - 2014.06.27 01:33:00 -
[19] - Quote
Mildew Wolf wrote:Ri' Croonyakay wrote:Best explanation yet lol. I'm still fresh so forgive my ignorance but what is PL? Thead Enco wrote:Ri' Croonyakay wrote:I noticed that the EIC has disbanded. Anyone know why? Carebear faction #1 made changes, carebear faction #2 didn't like those changes thus devowered into a cripple fight. Next alliance leader's nyx gets blapped by PL in lowsexx. 24 hrs later the "fuch you button" is pressed. o7 Gudfight PL is pandemic legion. They are mostly miners iirc
Yeah, extracting minerals from super hulls. We're winning the war if it says so on CAOD! -á
|

Val'Dore
PlanetCorp InterStellar
630
|
Posted - 2014.06.27 01:46:00 -
[20] - Quote
Mildew Wolf wrote:Ri' Croonyakay wrote:Best explanation yet lol. I'm still fresh so forgive my ignorance but what is PL? Thead Enco wrote:Ri' Croonyakay wrote:I noticed that the EIC has disbanded. Anyone know why? Carebear faction #1 made changes, carebear faction #2 didn't like those changes thus devowered into a cripple fight. Next alliance leader's nyx gets blapped by PL in lowsexx. 24 hrs later the "fuch you button" is pressed. o7 Gudfight PL is pandemic legion. They are mostly miners iirc
I used to think Salvagerebus was a myth.
|

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
4088
|
Posted - 2014.06.27 03:07:00 -
[21] - Quote
Shouldn't have messed with Indians. |

Kijo Rikki
Powder and Ball Alchemists Union The Predictables
864
|
Posted - 2014.06.27 04:24:00 -
[22] - Quote
Bless them, I remember when they came to help reinforce an SBU in t1 frigates. You make a valid point, good Sir or Madam.-á |

Serene Repose
1414
|
Posted - 2014.06.27 07:52:00 -
[23] - Quote
What was the question? Uh...will you buy me something? Uh...do you have a red car? Uh...I don't know how I GOT here. I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility toward every form of tyranny over the mind of man.-á |

Solecist Project
Deeper Feelings Inc.
2492
|
Posted - 2014.06.27 13:42:00 -
[24] - Quote
Dani Dusette wrote:Tippia wrote:Hey, you take what you can get. Ain't that the truth. Truth it is, indeed ... although a sad one. The case of the bottomless dress. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=349499
|

Varathius
Enlightened Industries Goonswarm Federation
63
|
Posted - 2014.06.27 13:49:00 -
[25] - Quote
no idea, but the battle between Bellone and Lord Nelson of the East India Co was epic:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Auguste_Mayer-Bellone_vs_Lord_Nelson.jpg |

Julian Intaka
Savage Knights
0
|
Posted - 2014.06.27 13:50:00 -
[26] - Quote
Tippia wrote:Anslo wrote:Tippia wrote:The Crown nationalised their assets? Really? Of all the jokes, really now? Hey, you take what you can get.
I thought it was funny... |

De'Veldrin
Black Serpent Technologies The Unthinkables
2391
|
Posted - 2014.06.27 13:51:00 -
[27] - Quote
As one of the founding members of EICo, I'm actually pretty sad to see this happen, but from what I heard on the grapevine, there was some internal drama llamas, someone's feelings got hurt, a batphone was used, external drama llamas escalated the mess, and we get what have here today, which resulted in the **** You button being applied with great vigor..
So we bid farewell to EICo, and learn a valuable lesson:
Squash the drama in your alliance command before the drama squashes your alliance. GÇ£SandboxGÇ¥ does not mean that you will succeed at anything you attempt; it means you can attempt anything you want to succeed at. One of the largest obstacles in the way of your success is other players. Schr+¦dinger's Hotdropper |

Chapmonious Hunter
Fruidian Logic
85
|
Posted - 2014.06.27 21:35:00 -
[28] - Quote
Oraac Ensor wrote:Anslo wrote:Tippia wrote:Anslo wrote:Tippia wrote:The Crown nationalised their assets? Really? Of all the jokes, really now? Hey, you take what you can get. Still now :\ Is this a private joke of some sort? I don't get it.
fail |

Felicity Love
Ka'ra Shabuir Inc.
1969
|
Posted - 2014.06.27 21:43:00 -
[29] - Quote
De'Veldrin wrote: So we bid farewell to EICo, and learn a valuable lesson:
Squash the drama in your alliance command before the drama squashes your alliance.
"It is the doom of men that they forget."
"Psssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh" -á-- That ambiguous and pseudo-technical term used by management to describe, to staff, how frakking cool something looks inside their own heads.
|

Oraac Ensor
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
540
|
Posted - 2014.06.27 23:44:00 -
[30] - Quote
KaarBaak wrote:Oraac Ensor wrote:Anslo wrote:Brush up on your history son. I don't need to brush up on my history and I'm not your son. My historical knowledge tells me that Tippia made a mildly amusing joke, so I assumed that your criticism must have some other significance. In particular, the use of the word "now". Are you positive you're not his/her son? This assume you know who he/she is and you know who you are*. Yep, absolutely positive.
I don't need to know who he/she is. I know who I am and who my parents were. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |