| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Judor
|
Posted - 2006.07.08 19:18:00 -
[1]
Has anyone seen one of these post 20th patch?
Im curious if they where moved to a higher LP req.
Kinda anoying as i just got my first agent to 200k.
Judor
|

Sonos SAGD
|
Posted - 2006.07.09 01:59:00 -
[2]
i read some where that they are at 500k lp or so depending on if it is a tag or isk offer ----------------------------------------------- I lost 5 sp of skill trainning time during the last patch an i demand that ccp refund it to me |

Contralto
|
Posted - 2006.07.11 18:03:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Contralto on 11/07/2006 18:04:28 As I posted elswhere, a fellow mission runner in my system Has accepted an offer of a Navy Thron in exchange for 600k lp's and a "Nexus chip" Im short on detail as it was just mentioned in conversation today. he may see this and post the "true story"
[Edit] to say high to Sonos 
|

Miss Overlord
|
Posted - 2006.07.11 23:08:00 -
[4]
they seem to drop much less frequently and the LP has been bumped up.
|

Lorette
|
Posted - 2006.07.11 23:50:00 -
[5]
Ive had one for a navy comet and one for a navy megathron.
The thron offer was: 500k lp Cormack vaaja's tag x1 SS diamond tag x1 SS platinum tag x1 serp crystal tag (i think) x2
|

Maximaester
|
Posted - 2006.07.13 02:53:00 -
[6]
That 500k + tag offer would agree with what I just saw in a Russian bio. It had 500k + tags and a 600k lp straight battleship deal.
Can anyone confirm this? Is these are true the faction bs price is going to go up.
|

davidwelsh
|
Posted - 2006.07.13 12:18:00 -
[7]
And thank GOD!!
CCP went back to the OLD system of offering out faction BS's, cruisers and frigs.
Hello tags and chips! 
More on topic...
I've recieved a 5 run firetail bpc @ 220k lp's and an assortment of tags.
Also got a fleet issue stabber bpc offer.. can't remember the specifics other than it needing tags as well.
|

Lurtz
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.07.17 12:32:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Maximaester That 500k + tag offer would agree with what I just saw in a Russian bio. It had 500k + tags and a 600k lp straight battleship deal.
Can anyone confirm this? Is these are true the faction bs price is going to go up.
Actually I think the prices will go down, the cash only offer is now 200k lp and 300m (was 500m) isk
|

Malfesa Longoten
|
Posted - 2006.07.17 13:44:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Lurtz Actually I think the prices will go down, the cash only offer is now 200k lp and 300m (was 500m) isk
Have you actually GOTTEN this offer for a CNR? I seriously doubt this is a real offer. NOBODY has gotten this offer that I am aware of. On top of that, if this were a real offer, there would be a LOT more CNR's on the market/escrow right now. And as of last night, there were exactly TWO... and one was 2 billion.
If there's ANY CNR offers below 500k LP anymore, I want proof - because they don't exist.
|

Baldour Ngarr
Artemis Rising
|
Posted - 2006.07.17 16:34:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Malfesa Longoten If there's ANY CNR offers below 500k LP anymore, I want proof - because they don't exist.
Since screenshots can be faked, the only *proof* would be you getting one, which I'm afraid I can't arrange. ________________________________________________
"I tried strip mining, but I lost, and it's cold flying around in space naked." |

Malfesa Longoten
|
Posted - 2006.07.17 16:38:00 -
[11]
That's okay... they don't exist, anyway... so I'm not worried about it.
I'll have one soon enough, regardless.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |