| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

corbexx
eXceed Inc. No Holes Barred
873
|
Posted - 2014.11.07 12:43:37 -
[1] - Quote
I'm planning the next wormhole townhall for 22nd of November.
What i want to do is split it in to 3 groups C1 and C2, C3 and C4, C5 and C6. It was alot easier sorting feedback having smaller groups.
times will be
19.00 to 20.00 C1 and C2 20.00 to 21.00 C3 and C4 21.00 to 22.00 C5 and C6
I'm probably going to limit numbers in some way (300 people on at once is cool from a show of strengh POV but hard to get stuff done) will probably be around 20 to 30 people per group.
Corbexx for CSM 9 - Wormholes deserve better
|

Borsek
Incertae Sedis
270
|
Posted - 2014.11.07 13:48:33 -
[2] - Quote
can do c3/4 or rather c5/6 (also applying moomoo with my post) |

calaretu
Honestly We didnt know Unsettled.
228
|
Posted - 2014.11.07 14:08:20 -
[3] - Quote
We can show up 1-3 guys for c3/c4
~Bringer of happiness
http://collapsedbehind.blogspot.no/
|

Lloyd Roses
Blue-Fire
737
|
Posted - 2014.11.07 14:31:19 -
[4] - Quote
I'd prefer a c1-c4 hall to be honest. The recent changes really polarize wormholes to c1-c4 and c5-c6 space over the avaiable capitals/gangsizes, and the adition of more *content* lead to some drastic increase in lowclass traffic already. With the similar way of living in c2 and c4 - both with outgoing w-space statics completely different from c1/c3, would lead to a suggestion of rather treating c2/c4 and c1/c3 in one group as those are far more likely to have their interests aligned.
"I honestly thought I was in lowsec"
|

MooMooDachshundCow
Incertae Sedis
121
|
Posted - 2014.11.07 14:53:53 -
[5] - Quote
I'm available for the C5/6 group, as Borsek said.
Yeah, well, it's just like my-áopinion, man.
|

Jess Tanner
Hard Knocks Inc. Irresponsible Use of Capital.
149
|
Posted - 2014.11.07 15:36:42 -
[6] - Quote
corbexx wrote:I'm planning the next wormhole townhall for 22nd of November.
What i want to do is split it in to 3 groups C1 and C2, C3 and C4, C5 and C6. It was alot easier sorting feedback having smaller groups.
times will be
19.00 to 20.00 C1 and C2 20.00 to 21.00 C3 and C4 21.00 to 22.00 C5 and C6
I'm probably going to limit numbers in some way (300 people on at once is cool from a show of strengh POV but hard to get stuff done) will probably be around 20 to 30 people per group.
I don't suppose you know if there will be a dev blog or something released before this date concerning the new wormholes, stations and such. If we don't have some actual facts and information concerning it (beyond the o7 cast) all I would expect is a lot of uninformed made up bullshit and complaining about something people don't really know anything about. We're going to have that anyway after CCP releases information, but at least after something gets published we can tell stupids who don't or can't read to shut up and get some actual information before spewing their inane drivel.
Go with Bob, keep Him always in your heart. He is your Sword, Shield, and the Knife in your back.
|

MooMooDachshundCow
Incertae Sedis
121
|
Posted - 2014.11.07 15:57:24 -
[7] - Quote
@Jess - I think this town hall will be in great part an extension of the previous one we had a couple of weeks ago. At this meeting, Corbexx presented his personal ideas for helping wormholes. I assume that this upcoming meeting will be a continuation of this, though I'm sure that the Rhea changes will come up.
That said, I agree it would be nice to have something more solid on the subject of the Rhea changes, but it may not be exactly germaine to the subject of this meeting.
Corbexx - is this going to be a general open discussion town hall? Or will there be a set topic like your ideas for WH changes a couple weeks ago? What do you anticipate/want?
Yeah, well, it's just like my-áopinion, man.
|

Adarnof
Free Trade Monopoly You Are Being Monitored
46
|
Posted - 2014.11.07 17:06:20 -
[8] - Quote
Count me in for the 5/6 crowd. |

Andrew Jester
Origin. Black Legion.
765
|
Posted - 2014.11.07 18:10:46 -
[9] - Quote
I'll actually show up this time if someone pokes me :<
If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy
|

Ghenghis Kralj
Big Johnson's Wormhole Clown Car
33
|
Posted - 2014.11.07 18:18:04 -
[10] - Quote
count me in for c3-c4 group |

Raith Delmagia
Catastrophic Overview Failure Brave Collective
0
|
Posted - 2014.11.07 20:47:47 -
[11] - Quote
I am down for the C1/C2 group and /or the C3/C4 group. |

epicurus ataraxia
Z3R0 Return Mining Inc. Illusion of Solitude
1338
|
Posted - 2014.11.07 22:57:36 -
[12] - Quote
Put me down for the C4
[u]_There is one EvE. Many people. Many lifestyles. WE are EvE _[/u]
|

Jezza McWaffle
Pandora Sphere Disavowed.
160
|
Posted - 2014.11.07 23:16:59 -
[13] - Quote
I'll be there with a few guys from Disavowed for the C6 same as last time.
C6 Wormhole blog
http://holelotofwaffle.wordpress.com/
|

Steven Hackett
Future Corps Sleeper Social Club
91
|
Posted - 2014.11.07 23:23:35 -
[14] - Quote
I would consider signing up if I know what it was about..
Also, a focus group without focus is just a group... Doesn't seem like a very effective way to gather a broad spectrum of opinions or to determine if those opinions are majority or not.  |

Winthorp
2858
|
Posted - 2014.11.08 02:59:32 -
[15] - Quote
Steven Hackett wrote:I would consider signing up if I know what it was about.. Also, a focus group without focus is just a group... Doesn't seem like a very effective way to gather a broad spectrum of opinions or to determine if those opinions are majority or not. 
Well i am sure Corbexx only wants to get you on to TS to chat about health of your dog, your wife and kids. But honestly he probably has ulterior motives to find out what softener your wife uses or your best hangover cure, Shifty bastard he is...
Steven. |

Zekora Rally
U2EZ
3
|
Posted - 2014.11.08 03:46:38 -
[16] - Quote
I'm willing to participate in the C3/C4 group discussion. |

Richard Hurtz
Radical Astronauts Plundering Eve WormHole Occupation and Resource Exploitation
0
|
Posted - 2014.11.08 03:57:56 -
[17] - Quote
I am happy to attend and do what I can for you corbexxx, but I stand by what I told you before.
These sort of meetings need to be representatives and CEO's. Let them collect their concerns of their people, and then come into the meeting. Thats the point.
|

Seraph Essael
Devils Diciples League of Infamy
960
|
Posted - 2014.11.08 10:35:01 -
[18] - Quote
Richard Hurtz wrote:These sort of meetings need to be representatives and CEO's. Get out.
Some of us here (myself included) are not CEO's or a representatives but are still pretty vocal with their views and interested in what goes on in WH space. Limiting it to CEO's and "important people only" is just stupid.
C2 wormhole dweller here. Will be there if possible.
Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."
|

Caleb Seremshur
The Atomic Fallout Kids
411
|
Posted - 2014.11.08 11:18:19 -
[19] - Quote
I'd like to attend but as a wh gypsy who never stays in the same hole for more than a few days I don't think I qualify under your criteria.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=348015
T3 OHing subsystem review and rebalance
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=290346
LP faction weapon store costs rebalancing
|

corbexx
eXceed Inc. No Holes Barred
876
|
Posted - 2014.11.08 11:23:02 -
[20] - Quote
MooMooDachshundCow wrote: Corbexx - is this going to be a general open discussion town hall? Or will there be a set topic like your ideas for WH changes a couple weeks ago? What do you anticipate/want?
going to be general although my guess is it will steer towards thera so rewally hoping they announce more stuff.
Corbexx for CSM 9 - Wormholes deserve better
|

corbexx
eXceed Inc. No Holes Barred
876
|
Posted - 2014.11.08 11:24:56 -
[21] - Quote
Richard Hurtz wrote:I am happy to attend and do what I can for you corbexxx, but I stand by what I told you before.
These sort of meetings need to be representatives and CEO's. Let them collect their concerns of their people, and then come into the meeting. Thats the point.
I'm not going to limit it on that for several reasons one being tz and ceo who just cant make it. I've limited numbers and is 3 smaller chats rather than 1 big one to keep it more managable than the last one.
Corbexx for CSM 9 - Wormholes deserve better
|

Natasha Donnan
Serene Vendetta Brawls Deep
18
|
Posted - 2014.11.08 12:17:40 -
[22] - Quote
Ill be there for c5/c6 if its not full. |

Wander Prian
Arctic Light Inc. Arctic Light
43
|
Posted - 2014.11.08 12:21:51 -
[23] - Quote
I'll be there for the C5/C6 if there's still room |

D3m0n sam
Transcendent Sedition Protean Concept
48
|
Posted - 2014.11.08 12:39:55 -
[24] - Quote
Will try to be there for c5/c6 |

X Einstein
Lazerhawks
1
|
Posted - 2014.11.08 21:42:04 -
[25] - Quote
Would like to attend as well, like last time.
Though I do agree it was a bit of a chaos last time (nobody's fault, just too many peeps).
|

Zara Arran
Aperture Harmonics No Holes Barred
128
|
Posted - 2014.11.10 12:04:11 -
[26] - Quote
Ill be there for the c5/c6 (if not full)! Looking forward to it! |

Raith Delmagia
Catastrophic Overview Failure Brave Collective
0
|
Posted - 2014.11.10 13:14:37 -
[27] - Quote
Just a quick check, how will we be getting into the town hall? Will it be an eve mail giving us the teamspeak info or what? |

Drak Morgan
The Pod Crew
8
|
Posted - 2014.11.10 13:47:21 -
[28] - Quote
I'm interested in the C5/6 if there is still room, though content wise I could also join the C1/2 since my static has me in those soloing when corp is thin on numbers.... :D |

corbexx
eXceed Inc. No Holes Barred
921
|
Posted - 2014.11.14 19:22:08 -
[29] - Quote
bump you now have the thera stuff and things to chat about at this.
Corbexx for CSM 9 - Wormholes deserve better
|

Chiller
Rura-Penthe
5
|
Posted - 2014.11.15 07:32:59 -
[30] - Quote
I'll be there for the C1-4 group. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |