| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Mei Dragon
|
Posted - 2006.08.27 14:07:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Mei Dragon on 27/08/2006 14:09:19 Hi, I'm looking for a corp in the north, mainly pvp. I prefer small gangs, but I enjoy fleets battles now and then. I'm an European player (GMT) asking for a north based corp (0,0) because I consider it my home ^^.
I expect from a corp: -Activity. Always have something to do in group. -Organization. -Having fun and learn something :P
What you'll get: -A pilot who can take orders. -Self sufficient. -Erhmm... Take orders? :P
I can fly: Caldari bs (T2 sieges, T2 cruises,ecm, bs skill at 5) Caldari Hacs and cruisers (T2 heavy missile launcher and assaults, omw to t2 rails) Caldari AF and frigates. Gallente bs (just for the mega... I'm waiting for the rokh :P)
You can reply here or drop an eve mail on this character if you are interesed.
|

Mad Mackem
E X O D U S Imperial Republic Of the North
|
Posted - 2006.08.27 17:21:00 -
[2]
Contact me ingame with your main character or see our recruitment thread here Linkage
Regards
|

Borg017
BIG Advanced Assault R i s e
|
Posted - 2006.08.27 20:19:00 -
[3]
BIG Advanced Assault is the place for you. Check out the link:
BIG-AA Recruitment -----------------------------------------------
|

Oisin
Wreckless Abandon
|
Posted - 2006.08.28 00:49:00 -
[4]
Check out Wreckless Abandon (see the link in my sig), contact me or join WRECK channel ingame.
Wreckless Abandon is recruiting
|

Jeff Drake
|
Posted - 2006.08.28 01:56:00 -
[5]
If you are looking for an efficient PVP corp, check out H.Y.D.R.A-
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=370933
Check out our stats on www.battleclinic.com as well.
Convo/send message in game if interested.
JD
|

Mei Dragon
|
Posted - 2006.08.28 16:50:00 -
[6]
Any more offers?:P
|

Kraven Kor
Sturmgrenadier Inc R i s e
|
Posted - 2006.08.28 18:26:00 -
[7]
We aren't exactly "north" -- Outer Ring. But I think you'd like it here, and encourage you to check us out before deciding. We are actively growing our EU wing as we try to move to true 23/7 operations.
See our recruitment thread, and check the link under my sig.
We are more than just another corp in EVE, and have high hopes for our future within R i s e and the EVE Universe.
Strength through Unity, Discipline, and Honor! |

Nesa
Antares Fleet Yards
|
Posted - 2006.08.28 23:31:00 -
[8]
Depending on your main, and if you consider Geminate 'north', we may be able to help you out. We're looking for mostly PvP players, mostly from EU timezones atm.
http://eve-afy.org/igb/recruitbrief.htm
Future dread pilots are also highly regarded.
|

Mei Dragon
|
Posted - 2006.08.29 17:46:00 -
[9]
Stillo looking, thanks for your offers, i will get in touch. Oh, and I dont't care if the offer came from a merc corp.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |