| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Trinity Faetal
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2006.08.30 14:29:00 -
[31]
Originally by: KilROCK your setup sucks 
very badly put together, bad footage of 2 noob corps trying to kill bob, fleet fight boring! yawn*.
thats more like it -
Good Luck Celes, hope to work with u again soonÖ
|

ScoRpS
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2006.08.30 17:21:00 -
[32]
That was a nice vid and somehow i get the feeling that sooner or later we will be flying together again. After all we worked brilliantly as a team, u guys rock!!
Ps: hope to see some BoB vids also as i know we didnt get it all our own way!
|

WETRAIN
Minmatar Phantom Squad iPOD Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.08.30 18:54:00 -
[33]
such a great job that no Bobo replied...  O RLY!???????? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - When the People are Ready the Master will come. - D R S - |

Rodge
Black Nova Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.08.30 23:37:00 -
[34]
Nice video. Sweet quality and good camerawork for the most part. TS recording is always sweet, when it's usable (we all know that sometimes TS recordings wouldn't pass the profanity rules here.... )
There's nothing worse than warping back into a fight and hearing the fateful words "OK guys, warp out". I just knew I wasn't gonna make it out of that one I was trying to run fraps too in that battle, but I got a huge lag spike when you jumped in and had to turn it off 
Wish I had ignored the FC's order and fitted a close range setup like so many people on both sides did. (Yeah, I checked. Some BOB guys did it too, even though it was agreed otherwise up front). Blasters would have made a much better choice in that battle!
Hope to see Outbreak back in action soon. Haven't enjoyed fights like that in some time!
Sig inappropriate-not eve related -Abdalion
[ 2005.04.17 00:34:30 ] Nagilam > u better leave Rodge, u will not gank any1 else 2nite......
|

KilROCK
Minmatar Angel Deep Corporation
|
Posted - 2006.08.31 01:06:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Trinity Faetal
Originally by: KilROCK your setup sucks 
very badly put together, bad footage of 2 noob corps trying to kill bob, fleet fight boring! yawn*.
thats more like it -
Good Luck Celes, hope to work with u again soonÖ
Rofl  
|

Marko Debreault
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2006.08.31 05:14:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Rodge Wish I had ignored the FC's order and fitted a close range setup like so many people on both sides did. (Yeah, I checked. Some BOB guys did it too, even though it was agreed otherwise up front). Blasters would have made a much better choice in that battle!
I didn't agree to any such thing.
[19:53:13] Galavet > i am dreading your megas blasters [19:53:14] Galavet > :S [19:53:24] Marko Debreault > we're rail setup [19:53:30] Marko Debreault > gonna be instapop anyways
I told Galavet what our fleet setup was, which was true, except for 5 CELES BS out of 30 total who had short range setups. Nowhere did I ask the BoB guys to fit a certain way, and nowhere did Galavet ask me to fit a certain way. It's quite clear from context Galavet was prepared to fight even if we were close range. I gave Galavet an offhand fact that ended up being 5/6's true, and the degree that it was incorrect had no bearing on the outcome of the fight.
|

Rodge
Black Nova Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.08.31 07:48:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Marko Debreault I didn't agree to any such thing.
[19:53:13] Galavet > i am dreading your megas blasters [19:53:14] Galavet > :S [19:53:24] Marko Debreault > we're rail setup [19:53:30] Marko Debreault > gonna be instapop anyways
I told Galavet what our fleet setup was, which was true, except for 5 CELES BS out of 30 total who had short range setups. Nowhere did I ask the BoB guys to fit a certain way, and nowhere did Galavet ask me to fit a certain way. It's quite clear from context Galavet was prepared to fight even if we were close range. I gave Galavet an offhand fact that ended up being 5/6's true, and the degree that it was incorrect had no bearing on the outcome of the fight.
A misunderstanding on our part then. Still a damned nice video 
Sig inappropriate-not eve related -Abdalion
[ 2005.04.17 00:34:30 ] Nagilam > u better leave Rodge, u will not gank any1 else 2nite......
|

Pehova Mindtriq
Celestial Apocalypse
|
Posted - 2006.08.31 08:18:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Rodge Nice video. Sweet quality and good camerawork for the most part. TS recording is always sweet, when it's usable (we all know that sometimes TS recordings wouldn't pass the profanity rules here.... )
There's nothing worse than warping back into a fight and hearing the fateful words "OK guys, warp out". I just knew I wasn't gonna make it out of that one I was trying to run fraps too in that battle, but I got a huge lag spike when you jumped in and had to turn it off 
Wish I had ignored the FC's order and fitted a close range setup like so many people on both sides did. (Yeah, I checked. Some BOB guys did it too, even though it was agreed otherwise up front). Blasters would have made a much better choice in that battle!
Hope to see Outbreak back in action soon. Haven't enjoyed fights like that in some time!
thx rodge, the camera work was not intentional it just happened. Had a really nice adrenalin rush during the fight so my only focus was on the overview  And warping back into a Fleet battle is like russian roulette, guess I was abit more lucky than you 
Celes/Toxin vs BOB |

Twisted One
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2006.08.31 08:37:00 -
[39]
Edited by: Twisted One on 31/08/2006 08:40:07
Nice video mate. I think I was involved in nearly all the fleet fights against Bob but missed this one...boooooooo 
Bob in Fountain was an awesome experience. We won some, we lost some and fun was had win or lose. Respect to a vast majority of the Bob guys (for the minority, sorry but I hate sore losers), it was fun.
Death Alley |

Wrayeth
Omerta Syndicate Pure.
|
Posted - 2006.08.31 15:38:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Dave Tehsulei Fraid not
I missed alot of the fights and got called as a target early on in the battles i was involved with, no good fraps 
 -Wrayeth
"Look, pa! I just contributed absolutely nothing to this thread!"
|

SwindonBadger
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2006.08.31 18:17:00 -
[41]
In regards to using blasters for fleet fight,,,,, Im not sure if bob remember back in the old days we tried this against them in fix, we went in with just about the same numbers and took some 30 minutes getting the fight around a gate, they jumped in on us and we manged to kill the first one in a nanno seconed and then it went **** up and we got wtf pawned and never tried it again, it can work great like blaster throns v x amount of cruisers, but the trying to get in range lark with blasters dosent work when long range guns + short range ammo R pritty much one vollying bs in those numbers. It takes alot of effort to have such fights and I thank those involved with all my fur, the boss is a pritty could trickster but there are some areas where he is hounarable to the core, id like to be able to transfer my own refferance of the guys who doubt that but u cant, I give u all my respect and as many inties as I could afford to throw at u when there arnt enough aournd for fleet fights.
im already missing the buzz of fighting bob, if u slip up for an instant ur off to the breakers yard.
|

Pepster
Amarr 0utbreak
|
Posted - 2006.08.31 21:12:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Twisted One Edited by: Twisted One on 31/08/2006 08:40:07
Bob in Fountain was an awesome experience. We won some, we lost some and fun was had win or lose. Respect to a vast majority of the Bob guys (for the minority, sorry but I hate sore losers), it was fun.
/signed. You summed it up nicely T1, couldn't have put it better myself.
Great fun was had by everyone who plays the game to have fun. The ending of the video is mutual CELES, you will be sorely missed. We also wouldn't have been as successful without your help.
I'll miss you guys 
|

MECHcore
Celestial Apocalypse
|
Posted - 2006.09.01 11:28:00 -
[43]
kewl vid Peh 
And thx to all the Outbreak guys , it was a honor to work with you 
|

SephiriotH
REUNI0N Red Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.09.01 12:21:00 -
[44]
Very good spelling of targets in TS. I dream for such TS quality... I hope both sides had a good fun there 
Remember : with a good torpedo and bad word You can hurt much more than with bad word alone. |

Komolov
Gallente REUNI0N Red Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.09.01 12:21:00 -
[45]
Nice vid!  --------------------
|

Cohkka
LoneWolf Mining R i s e
|
Posted - 2006.09.01 14:13:00 -
[46]
Originally by: SephiriotH Very good spelling of targets in TS. I dream for such TS quality... I hope both sides had a good fun there 
lol, some complained that TS was somehow ****** up for them in this fight. I guess it was the codec. From my experiance it depends on TS quality. I can even understand Darth when TS/Vent is clearly...
Great Vid, Pehova. Don't speak english, just F5, F5, F5... |

welsh wizard
Celestial Apocalypse
|
Posted - 2006.09.01 20:40:00 -
[47]
TS is hopeless for me :(
Can hear some people clearly but not others.
I can hear everyone on Vent.
Vent wins!
|

Kaleeb
Celestial Apocalypse
|
Posted - 2006.09.02 07:00:00 -
[48]
Accept when lodhi talks and it sounds like a droid from star wars 
Originally by: Blacklight
Last night was an 'anomoly' for different reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with skill or who were the better pvpers.
|

Fedaykin Naib
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2006.09.02 09:13:00 -
[49]
I RULE U
"Long Live the Fighters!"
|

Cohkka
LoneWolf Mining R i s e
|
Posted - 2006.09.02 23:43:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Fedaykin Naib I RULE U
Are you leading the loss list in 0utbreak, too, fed?  Don't speak english, just F5, F5, F5... |

Yazoul Samaiel
Caldari Black Nova Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.09.07 02:33:00 -
[51]
Mmm dunno if its my pc or that vid is sooo laggy , what was the fps u had phovea durign that fight ?
Nice Vid btw  "What ever that doesn't Kill me just makes me stronger"
|

Kaleeb
Celestial Apocalypse
|
Posted - 2006.09.07 09:32:00 -
[52]
It sounds like your codec you might need to update it
Originally by: Blacklight
Last night was an 'anomoly' for different reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with skill or who were the better pvpers.
|

Vito Parabellum
Shiva Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2006.09.07 16:58:00 -
[53]
Very nice movie, Pehova! What struck me most was that there was almost no serverlag YZ ;)
|

Yazoul Samaiel
Caldari Black Nova Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.09.07 21:56:00 -
[54]
Originally by: Kaleeb It sounds like your codec you might need to update it
I updated my last media player codec also i tried it on VLC media player , still the same  "What ever that doesn't Kill me just makes me stronger"
|

meafy
Caldari Reikoku Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.09.08 20:08:00 -
[55]
nice vid i can't believe i died in that fight and i was only call secondary.
remember guys shoot the primary LEAVE the secondary, remember LEAVE the secondary 
|

Mitch Taylor
Caldari Dark-Rising Xelas Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.09.09 00:02:00 -
[56]
looks like fun!
nice vid mate
|

Pehova Mindtriq
Celestial Apocalypse
|
Posted - 2006.09.09 08:41:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Yazoul Samaiel
Originally by: Kaleeb It sounds like your codec you might need to update it
I updated my last media player codec also i tried it on VLC media player , still the same 
Try this one win9 codec version
Celes/Toxin vs BOB |

Dracolich
North Star Networks Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.09.12 10:57:00 -
[58]
It was nice pwnage. It somehow reminded me of the ATUK vid from approx jan. 2005, when they went to fountain, but maybe thats the scenery thing.
Mr Revenge 4tw.
Good vid Pehova... More of this.. please. Please insert Sharionas and Iceinfernos voices next time as well . _______________________________________
Does killing the weak, make you feel strong? |

Hel Kali
Caldari ICE is Coming to EVE
|
Posted - 2006.09.12 11:59:00 -
[59]
Nice video and nice quality 
btw, how did you get this quality ?? I'm still searching with fraps/ms movie maker ... --------------------------------------------------------------- My Videos |

welsh wizard
Celestial Apocalypse
|
Posted - 2006.09.12 18:04:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Hel Kali Nice video and nice quality 
btw, how did you get this quality ?? I'm still searching with fraps/ms movie maker ...
Think he runs the game in 640*480 or something...
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |