| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Serixis
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.15 22:55:01 -
[1] - Quote
Selling 7 SC holding alts, which would also make excellent beginner carrier alts and are currently training towards titan holding:
Mivestin Makaeren Mirisin Liranion Vespelion Terelon Serixis - this one will sell last so that I can update the sales thread
I have not injected the carrier skillbook so that the buyer can decide which race - pre-reqs for all races complete
Currently cross training into Titan sitters (Leadership 5, Astrometrics 5 & Capital Ships 5 to complete) - will be done around 15th February
With 15m sp once the current skillplan completes (and 11m now), these characters have way more SP than many sitter alts available and can be trained into focused SC or carrier pilots in a reasonable time for a fraction of the price of a high sp alt.
Highlights:
Jump Drive Calibration V
Jump Fuel Conservation IV
Excellent Capacitor skills
Can fit T2 travel fit, including cloak
Hull Upgrades & Mechanic V ~ just in case ~
All racial ship pre-reqs complete for Carrier/Supercarrier - Titan skillbook [inject] ready 15th February
Other:
1 bonus remap available
+4 Implants (Except Charisma)
Clean corp history | Neutral standings | No killrights | Positive wallet | Positive sec status
All CCP rules apply | I will pay the transfer fee | Characters are located in highsec
Price: 9b
Sale conditions: This is a WTS rather than an auction, so please refrain from silly offers/abusive debates/begging If you are a poor and can't afford, please search for alternate characters! The price reflects that the buyer will need to inject the carrier and/or titan skillbook
Mivestin, Makaeren & Mirisin are 3 days skilltraining ahead of the rest, otherwise all characters should be identical. Let me know if not.
I will post below on each character to confirm they are for sale. Thanks for looking  |

Mivestin
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.15 22:57:27 -
[2] - Quote
Confirming I am for sale! |

Makaeren
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.15 22:57:56 -
[3] - Quote
Confirming I am for sale! |

Mirisin
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.15 22:58:28 -
[4] - Quote
Confirming I am for sale! |

Liranion
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.15 22:59:02 -
[5] - Quote
Confirming I am for sale! |

Vespelion
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.15 22:59:36 -
[6] - Quote
Confirming I am for sale! |

Terelon
Republic University Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.15 23:00:14 -
[7] - Quote
Confirming I am for sale! |

Major Lorne1
The South Harmon Institute 0f Technology
1
|
Posted - 2014.12.15 23:31:09 -
[8] - Quote
Willing to pay 9billion, Would like to see an Eve board for Liranion please |

Dash Stinger
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.16 12:02:51 -
[9] - Quote
Hey, im interested in buying one of your characters for 9b, this is my fist buy here, mind explaining how it works? |

felix9000 felidae
Fapsuleers
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.16 13:08:31 -
[10] - Quote
I'll take one for 9B. I'm new at char buying as well. Hope this is a good deal. :) |

Serixis
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.16 16:12:09 -
[11] - Quote
Major Lorne1 wrote:Willing to pay 9billion, Would like to see an Eve board for Liranion please Evemail sent. Each character has an eveboard link where their name is. Buyer offered less ISK ingame which has been declined for the time being. Liranion is still available.
Dash Stinger wrote:Hey, im interested in buying one of your characters for 9b, this is my fist buy here, mind explaining how it works? Evemail sent. In short, as all characters are currently available -You post "Buying XXXX character for 9b" -I post to accept & request the ISK/account name (by mail) -You send the ISK to the character you are buying & mail the acc name -I start the transfer & post to confirm - you'll receive an email from CCP stating a transfer is in progress |

Dash Stinger
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.16 16:20:38 -
[12] - Quote
id like to buy "Mirisin" for 9B ISK |

Mirisin
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.16 16:24:36 -
[13] - Quote
Dash Stinger wrote:id like to buy "Mirisin" for 9B ISK Accepted. Please send the ISK and account name (by evemail) to this character & I'll start the transfer asap. |

Dash Stinger
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.16 16:39:04 -
[14] - Quote
Mirisin wrote:Dash Stinger wrote:id like to buy "Mirisin" for 9B ISK Accepted. Please send the ISK and account name (by evemail) to this character & I'll start the transfer asap. ISK and Mail Sent. |

Mirisin
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.16 16:46:19 -
[15] - Quote
Dash Stinger wrote:ISK and Mail Sent. ISK & account name received, character transfer is in progress. Many thanks! |

Serixis
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.17 19:24:49 -
[16] - Quote
Bump! |

Lizike
Anomalous Existence Low-Class
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.17 21:41:13 -
[17] - Quote
Would like to buy Liranion and Makaeren for 17b assuming all ccp rules apply |

Lizike
Anomalous Existence Low-Class
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.17 22:01:52 -
[18] - Quote
will buy Liranion for 9b and Makaeren for 9b |

Makaeren
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.17 22:09:08 -
[19] - Quote
Lizike wrote:will buy Liranion for 9b and Makaeren for 9b Accepted. Please send 9b to this character along with the account name (by evemail) and I'll start the transfer asap. I'll post on Liranion to confirm his purchase separately.
As discussed ingame, all CCP rules wll be followed. |

Liranion
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.17 22:10:08 -
[20] - Quote
Lizike wrote:will buy Liranion for 9b and Makaeren for 9b As above, accepted. Please send 9b to this character along with the account name (by evemail) and I'll start the transfer asap. |

Lizike
Anomalous Existence Low-Class
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.17 22:26:16 -
[21] - Quote
9b was sent to Makaeren and Liranion and an evemail to each character stating the isk was sent and the account name to transfer to |

Makaeren
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.17 22:33:21 -
[22] - Quote
Lizike wrote:9b was sent to Makaeren and Liranion and an evemail to each character stating the isk was sent and the account name to transfer to ISK & account name received, character transfer initiated. Many thanks! |

Liranion
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.17 22:39:05 -
[23] - Quote
Lizike wrote:9b was sent to Makaeren and Liranion and an evemail to each character stating the isk was sent and the account name to transfer to ISK & account name received, character transfer initiated. Thanks again :) |

Serixis
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.18 22:53:23 -
[24] - Quote
Bump!
As I want all these sold asap in time for Christmas, this is the last week they will be listed for 9b. From Monday all alts will be relisted at 9.5b, so get em while you can at this price |

toxius
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.19 02:26:03 -
[25] - Quote
Mivestin Vespelion Terelon
buy. 27B |

Mivestin
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.19 12:28:18 -
[26] - Quote
toxius wrote:Mivestin Vespelion Terelon
buy. 27B Accepted. As per CCP rules, the ISK and account names will need to be sent to the characters being bought. I'll log each one in and post a confirmation and request.
Please send 9b & the account name (by evemail) to this character and I'll start the transfer asap. |

Vespelion
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.19 12:29:10 -
[27] - Quote
toxius wrote:Mivestin Vespelion Terelon
buy. 27B Accepted. Please send 9b & the account name (by evemail) to this character and I'll start the transfer asap. |

Terelon
Republic University Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.19 12:29:41 -
[28] - Quote
toxius wrote:Mivestin Vespelion Terelon
buy. 27B Accepted. Please send 9b & the account name (by evemail) to this character and I'll start the transfer asap. |

toxius
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.19 23:41:21 -
[29] - Quote
all isk and mail was sent to each |

Ineed Aname
Electronic Frontier N.A.
1
|
Posted - 2014.12.20 00:26:51 -
[30] - Quote
I will take Serixis for 9bil. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |