| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. 11 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1586
|
Posted - 2014.12.26 15:48:34 -
[1] - Quote
Old Spice Syndicate
-0% tax -new players welcome, no minimum SP requirement. -no tax/costs/obligations, only benefits -Sov 0.0 with Outposts, located in relatively safe Spire (drone) region (optional, you can stay in highsec, or move back and forth) -Nullsec anomolies and ores in fully upgraded -1.0 truesec sov systems, 100 mil per hour ratting, ore buy programs, logistics support.
-casual, no committment, freedom to do what you want, where you want. -no mandatory ops -wardec shelter corps available during wardecs, for those who want to stay in highsec (also 0% tax). -Sov 0.0, blues all around, not horrible meatgrinder npc 0.0.
Apply now
Please include API covering all characters on account (even if you have only 1 character, select "All" on API website). It can be an empty API with no actual information, we just need the 3 character names.
Standings Improvement Service
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=19454
|

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1586
|
Posted - 2014.12.27 23:22:14 -
[2] - Quote
bump |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1586
|
Posted - 2014.12.28 21:58:50 -
[3] - Quote
bump |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1586
|
Posted - 2014.12.29 22:15:08 -
[4] - Quote
bump |

Ilandrin Yona
Aliastra Gallente Federation
32
|
Posted - 2014.12.30 02:56:09 -
[5] - Quote
How active is your corp for someone in Pacific US timezone? Around 0200 - 0600 Eve Time?
... ..... ....... ... ..... ....... ... ..... ....... ... ..... ....... ... ..... .......
My Eve Biography:
Ilandrin Yona
|

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1586
|
Posted - 2014.12.30 04:50:16 -
[6] - Quote
Ilandrin Yona wrote:How active is your corp for someone in Pacific US timezone? Around 0200 - 0600 Eve Time?
Most of our players are US, both east and west, as well as EU. There are also quite a few players from AU time zone. Corp has over 300 members, alliance has over 800, so there's usually plenty of people online around the clock. |

Major Choppable
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.30 05:34:22 -
[7] - Quote
Hi, Im fairly new and still learning the game, sent an application ingame. |

Kat Herring
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2014.12.30 05:39:39 -
[8] - Quote
I might be interested in joining. If you're newbo friendly, contact me with more info on how to join. I'll put an in game app tomorrow morning. |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1587
|
Posted - 2014.12.30 17:05:48 -
[9] - Quote
Kat Herring wrote:I might be interested in joining. If you're newbo friendly, contact me with more info on how to join. I'll put an in game app tomorrow morning.
Major Choppable wrote:Hi, Im fairly new and still learning the game, sent an application ingame.
We're willing to take newbies. There are vets who are willing to show you the robes. You should still know the basics though. The learning curve of jumping straight to null will be too steep if you don't know how to read overview.
The quirk about the space we live in is that Heaven level anoms can be done in any BC that can kite above 20km range. The BS sized rats in them don't shoot until they're within 20km. So if you can fly a tier 3 BC with no tank, you can make a very good living out here, far more isk than in highsec. |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1587
|
Posted - 2014.12.30 23:39:12 -
[10] - Quote
Recruitment is still open |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1588
|
Posted - 2015.01.01 02:17:32 -
[11] - Quote
Still open |

yaikie
Someones Basement
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.01 05:38:51 -
[12] - Quote
Hey I'm very interested in joining. I've played Eve a little over the last couple of years but I've never explored game content outside of combat missions (I only have 3 months or so of game time on my account). I want to get in on some end game content and your corp seems like the perfect gateway.
API 3991369 zMPrbAbmfoo7JvD6qqy0rmoYRUymLHxgVOACmhU0bihzkIMun9gqufPgJoTM7a7Q |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1588
|
Posted - 2015.01.01 17:41:33 -
[13] - Quote
yaikie wrote:Hey I'm very interested in joining. I've played Eve a little over the last couple of years but I've never explored game content outside of combat missions (I only have 3 months or so of game time on my account). I want to get in on some end game content and your corp seems like the perfect gateway.
API ~clip~
Posting full API in a public forum is not a good idea. Please do it through in game mail or attach to application. I must ask you to delete this api (from API website, not just in this forum) before I can accept your application. I'd like to keep our dirty laundry off EveSkunk for as long as possible. |

yaikie
Someones Basement
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.01 19:24:30 -
[14] - Quote
Ha lucky for me Eveskunk is down. Thanks for the heads up though, will delete and send you an in game app now. |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1588
|
Posted - 2015.01.01 23:33:20 -
[15] - Quote
yaikie wrote:Ha lucky for me Eveskunk is down. Thanks for the heads up though, will delete and send you an in game app now.
np |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1588
|
Posted - 2015.01.02 13:03:28 -
[16] - Quote
Recruitment still open |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1588
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 01:42:44 -
[17] - Quote
Questions? Feel free to post here or contact in game. |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1588
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 18:18:27 -
[18] - Quote
Alliance is now also recruiting corps. We live in the same space, and share the same benefits. Prospective corps feel free to contact. |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1588
|
Posted - 2015.01.04 18:04:40 -
[19] - Quote
Recruitment still open. Any questions? Feel free to post here. |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1588
|
Posted - 2015.01.05 19:31:06 -
[20] - Quote
still open |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1589
|
Posted - 2015.01.06 20:21:09 -
[21] - Quote
Feel free to post here or contact in game |

Dexter Tharazar
Aim to Misbehave
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.06 23:19:01 -
[22] - Quote
I am interested, but have a few questions. I will contact you in game when I have time to chat  |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1589
|
Posted - 2015.01.07 16:22:00 -
[23] - Quote
Dexter Tharazar wrote:I am interested, but have a few questions. I will contact you in game when I have time to chat 
Feel free to post here or contact in game. |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1590
|
Posted - 2015.01.08 19:23:51 -
[24] - Quote
Recruitment still open. |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1590
|
Posted - 2015.01.09 04:07:24 -
[25] - Quote
Still recruiting |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1590
|
Posted - 2015.01.10 04:27:45 -
[26] - Quote
recruitment open |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1590
|
Posted - 2015.01.11 04:10:24 -
[27] - Quote
still open |

Drone 1 Ifodder
Couster Trading Company
1
|
Posted - 2015.01.11 10:16:22 -
[28] - Quote
Is Your Corp suitable for Part Timers. I like what you offer but i am at Work a lot & sometimes i just want to chill out on a belt & do a little mining Sometimes Pvp.
Thx
Fodd |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1590
|
Posted - 2015.01.11 18:38:43 -
[29] - Quote
Drone 1 Ifodder wrote:Is Your Corp suitable for Part Timers. I like what you offer but i am at Work a lot & sometimes i just want to chill out on a belt & do a little mining Sometimes Pvp.
Thx
Fodd
RL comes first. Feel free to do your thing. |

sabre906
Old Spice Syndicate Intrepid Crossing
1590
|
Posted - 2015.01.12 06:19:29 -
[30] - Quote
Still recruiting |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. 11 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |