| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Formatfehler
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 15:07:00 -
[1]
Greetings,
i dont know if i share my problems with others but its a problem even if it might sound funny 
all the week im coming home from work late, after spending some time with the kids and later one with my wife, its pretty much late when i can play. so sometimes i miss the point to quit or i try to finish the mission before i go to bed. i fell asleep.
i lost my first crusier i could ever eford because i fellt asleep in a belt & the npc`s respawned after some time when i awaked i looked at my pod 
with the insurance isk i was gladly able tu buy me the next better crusier, the omen im now using. my wife rescued my new ship a few days ago because she awaked and told me to go to bed because i was sleeping 
i fear it is only a question of time untill i loose my next ship because of sleeping. 
ok its my own problem but i love the game even if i cant play too long. i would love to be able to set a countdown for my autopilot. it would be even better if icould reset the countdown with a button. so if i dont reset the countdown the ship activates the autopilot which would be set to my homebase in my case.
i know that it isnt very likley that you bring this feature into the game, just because i`m goint to bed too late but i just wanted to tell.
sorry for my bad english.
Formatfehler
|

Filuren
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 15:23:00 -
[2]
LOL, I feel for you.... I also lost a couple of ships becasue I fell asleep while doing some late mining. :-)
|

Cailais
Amarr THE SEFRIM INSTITUTE
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 15:23:00 -
[3]
Quote: my wife rescued my new ship a few days ago because she awaked and told me to go to bed because i was sleeping
Ah, the old 'wife and alarm clock macro' eh? Must remember to programme that macro for my wife application when I get home.
www.sefrim.com
|

Scherge
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 20:03:00 -
[4]
so im not aolone with the problem. nice to read even if the autopilot countdown will never become truth 
|

Reggie Stoneloader
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 20:47:00 -
[5]
I've got you beat. I lost a Caracal one time when I fell asleep in combat. I was ratting in a 0.2, orbiting and waiting for a battlecruiser rat's tank to break, and I leaned back in my chair and lost consciousness. Woke up at dawn, hours and hours later, with a crick in my neck and saw my little egg floating in space. Made me sad.
I think the solution is to just go to bed when you're too tired to play video games any more. Or maybe they should make ratting, missions and mining more exciting, so you are less likely to snooze.
|

Ellaine TashMurkon
MetaForge Knights Of the Southerncross
|
Posted - 2006.09.15 08:01:00 -
[6]
I lost quite a lot of ships that way :) Goos strategy is to practice afk-mining or afk-hauling when You risk falling asleep :)
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |