| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

ISD Supogo
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
414
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 13:37:57 -
[31] - Quote
Removed a flaming post and those quoting it.
Quote:4. Personal attacks are prohibited.
Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another forum user. Posts of this nature are not conductive to the community spirit that CCP promotes. As such, this kind of behavior will not be tolerated.
To the OP, don't fret so much about needing multiple accounts and having to get into the big ships. I only have one account (well aside from this one lol) and I get by just fine with my three characters on it. It will likely take me a long time to get the ISK needed for the really big ships (or I could just PLEX it), not to mention the training time, but in the meantime I have my corp and alliance I belong to and I am very happy with them.
Of course I cannot name them for reasons, but I would highly recommend to the OP that you find a similar corp and alliance, one with a strong sense of community and willingness to help out all players that join them, new and old alike. Before you know it, you'll be having so much fun in the roles you can offer your corp & alliance, plus gradually expanding your ability, that you'll forget about the "mad rush to the top" until you happen to check the requirements for something and simply smile, "Oh, I can fly that now? Cool! Hey guys...."
That is why I love this game.
ISD Supogo
Lieutenant
Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)
Interstellar Services Department
|

Solops Crendraven
Solops Inc
30
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 13:38:06 -
[32] - Quote
Omar Alharazaad wrote:The average joe has to slog uphill through fire like the rest of us to get where he's going. It literally builds character. Patience and learning are intrinsic to success, there is no 'I WIN' button. What you want is not EVE. Just checked your poast history, and yeah. The door is that way. -> Give your stuff to Unsuccessful At Everything on the way out, because I surely do not want it.
Also. Just NO. Seriously. You are bad, and you should feel bad for how bad you are. Should I bring out the Violin? trust Me Lots of Patience I have And Character i dont Have to work to Hard. Yes Your right we will See Alot Of New Players Going Out The Door with this attitude .
Check Me Out!!! On Twitch Tv 24/7 enter link description here
|

Solops Crendraven
Solops Inc
30
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 13:40:33 -
[33] - Quote
ISD Supogo wrote:Removed a flaming post and those quoting it. Quote:4. Personal attacks are prohibited.
Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another forum user. Posts of this nature are not conductive to the community spirit that CCP promotes. As such, this kind of behavior will not be tolerated. To the OP, don't fret so much about needing multiple accounts and having to get into the big ships. I only have one account (well aside from this one lol) and I get by just fine with my three characters on it. It will likely take me a long time to get the ISK needed for the really big ships (or I could just PLEX it), not to mention the training time, but in the meantime I have my corp and alliance I belong to and I am very happy with them. Of course I cannot name them for reasons, but I would highly recommend to the OP that you find a similar corp and alliance, one with a strong sense of community and willingness to help out all players that join them, new and old alike. Before you know it, you'll be having so much fun in the roles you can offer your corp & alliance, plus gradually expanding your ability, that you'll forget about the "mad rush to the top" until you happen to check the requirements for something and simply smile, "Oh, I can fly that now? Cool! Hey guys...." That is why I love this game. I agree Can I Join You?
Check Me Out!!! On Twitch Tv 24/7 enter link description here
|

Omar Alharazaad
Lords.Of.Midnight The Devil's Warrior Alliance
1127
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 13:53:09 -
[34] - Quote
Most new players leave. This is simply due to the nature of EVE. The ones who stay tend to stay for a very very long time. Since you don't really seem to grasp my point, I'll put it in the same terms I've given in the past to women who were romantically interested in me, few that they were.
"If you want to be with me, be with me for who I am, not who you think I may be able to become. I am not something for you to mold into some potential ideal. If you try you will fail and experience only disappointment. If by some miracle you succeed you will have destroyed everything that made you interested in me in the first place. Both of us will be lessened. I am what I am, and will become what I will become through the course of my own decisions and experiences."
Now, think on this. This applies to EVE more than you seem to understand.
It is dark here. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
|

J'Poll
Green Skull LLC
5304
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 14:14:10 -
[35] - Quote
OP.
Your stuff, can I have it? As it is obvious you dont need it anyway.
Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy
Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded
Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club
|

Omar Alharazaad
Lords.Of.Midnight The Devil's Warrior Alliance
1131
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 14:24:45 -
[36] - Quote
Also, I'd recommend following up on Supogo's advice. Find a corp of like minded people and share the burden and joy of filling the roles with others. I would have unsubbed due to boredom if I hadn't fallen into a crew of like-minded people. The one-man army thing may be appealing, but with recent changes it's not so tenable anymore. It's also not really in the spirit of the game. Self-imposed isolationism is a road to burnout and quitting the game. Without other people to help enrich your gaming experience things get stale pretty quickly, especially if PVE is your primary concern. If PVP is what you are going for then this advice is even more important, as your multitude of alts cannot act as a forum for new ideas and tactics for you. You literally need other people for this. Sometimes the good stuff comes from your foes, other times from your allies... either way it's not about the characters so much as the people behind them.
It is dark here. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
|

Solops Crendraven
Solops Inc
30
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 14:28:54 -
[37] - Quote
Omar Alharazaad wrote:Most new players leave. This is simply due to the nature of EVE. The ones who stay tend to stay for a very very long time. Since you don't really seem to grasp my point, I'll put it in the same terms I've given in the past to women who were romantically interested in me, few that they were.
"If you want to be with me, be with me for who I am, not who you think I may be able to become. I am not something for you to mold into some potential ideal. If you try you will fail and experience only disappointment. If by some miracle you succeed you will have destroyed everything that made you interested in me in the first place. Both of us will be lessened. I am what I am, and will become what I will become through the course of my own decisions and experiences."
Now, think on this. This applies to EVE more than you seem to understand. I was that new Player. In The Real world Business that dosnt make sense you want to retain customers you want them to come back .And Fans or the Loyal Eve Following CCP already knows they got that base However they want to grow and Expand Im more aligned with the vision of CCP (That is why i cotinnue to pay the Subs) .than the few corps and people that dont share or reflect that in this community (I wont mention names) was there promotions and trailers that got me interested in this game not the disappointing corps and few rotten apples however I dont mix business with Pleasure dont get me wrong it was very Poetic and romantic your Point .However I grasp More than you think.I will be Opening a gaming House in my Hood so My Team Corp People My clan I will have in Due Time we will make our own content so let the haters hate However Props to CCP The only reason i stick around is because of its Vision and there is few I like in this game(not so dark souls I wonnt mention names But Thanks for the Fireworks at dodixie on New years it was a pleasure being part of that !!!! http://www.twitch.tv/s0lo/b/605522760 Little laggy But you get my Point.
Check Me Out!!! On Twitch Tv 24/7 enter link description here
|

Omar Alharazaad
Lords.Of.Midnight The Devil's Warrior Alliance
1131
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 14:39:44 -
[38] - Quote
Can I revert back to personal attacks now? The random caps plus the rampant 'not so much getting it as saying he gets it thing' is starting to damage my calm. At this point i'm pretty sure OP is just a self-aggrandizing twit who's begging for attention to plug his own interests. Please? I'll even be nice to Veers for a whole 24 hours if you guys will let it slide.
It is dark here. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
|

Ferni Ka'Nviiou
Republic University Minmatar Republic
204
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 14:40:48 -
[39] - Quote
Solops Crendraven wrote:In The Real world Business that dosnt make sense you want to retain customers you want them to come back .And Fans or the Loyal Eve Following CCP already knows they got that base However they want to grow and Expand... EVE is growing EVE is growing EVE is growing
Chribba tells us EVE is growing
So EVE is growing.
The 'this is EVE' trailer was an excellent step towards advertising what EVE is. But the core concepts of the gameplay remains the same. That's not bad business.
[Most] of us encourage new players immensely. If people don't like EVE then they leave; that's fine. There's nothing wrong with it. |

Solops Crendraven
Solops Inc
30
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 14:49:30 -
[40] - Quote
Your stuff, can I have it? As it is obvious you dont need it anyway.[quote=J'Poll]OP. Sorry I already reprocessed all my Machariels 
Check Me Out!!! On Twitch Tv 24/7 enter link description here
|

Ferni Ka'Nviiou
Republic University Minmatar Republic
205
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 14:55:49 -
[41] - Quote
Solops Crendraven wrote:J'Poll wrote:OP.
Your stuff, can I have it? As it is obvious you dont need it anyway. Sorry I already reprocessed all my Machariels  Reprocessing faction equipment is the stupidest thing I've heard all day. |

Miallia
Nighthawk Exploration Anoikis Ronin
738
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 14:57:25 -
[42] - Quote
Kharaxus wrote: Yea Im not the forum warrior other people strive to be.
I believe in you, Kharaxus.
EVE System > Subspace communication beacon unreachable. Channel list unavailable.
|

Solops Crendraven
Solops Inc
30
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 15:09:39 -
[43] - Quote
Ferni Ka'Nviiou wrote:Solops Crendraven wrote:In The Real world Business that dosnt make sense you want to retain customers you want them to come back .And Fans or the Loyal Eve Following CCP already knows they got that base However they want to grow and Expand... EVE is growing EVE is growing EVE is growing Chribba tells us EVE is growingSo EVE is growing. The 'this is EVE' trailer was an excellent step towards advertising what EVE is. But the core concepts of the gameplay remains the same. That's not bad business. [Most] of us encourage new players immensely. If people don't like EVE then they leave; that's fine. There's nothing wrong with it. I try To understand why People leave I pay attention to those little details that get swept under the rug those are the little cracks in the dam (Its never good when player stop subscribing).Of course Eve Is Growing due to CCPs Right choice in focusing all their resources to one Game vs scattering thier assets. really its the Patches and and new leadership and direction that brought me and alot of players back to resubscribe however we still have a long way to go as whole so i see hope and ROI in the Future Or I wouldn't waste my time posting in these forums .Im Glad Though You are part of those encouraging and helping new players(so i will give credit where due) Because they are the bread and butter especially if they stay long enough to really enjoy this great military SCi Fi MMO.
Check Me Out!!! On Twitch Tv 24/7 enter link description here
|

Solops Crendraven
Solops Inc
31
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 15:13:33 -
[44] - Quote
Ferni Ka'Nviiou wrote:Solops Crendraven wrote:J'Poll wrote:OP.
Your stuff, can I have it? As it is obvious you dont need it anyway. Sorry I already reprocessed all my Machariels  Reprocessing faction equipment is the stupidest thing I've heard all day. You Either really Took me serious or i assume you being sarcastic if Not The Cracks In The damn are Bigger than i thought.
Check Me Out!!! On Twitch Tv 24/7 enter link description here
|

NoLife NoFriends StillPosting
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
56
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 15:17:22 -
[45] - Quote
Gotta agree with OP. EVE isn't so much a sandbox as a pay to win game where you need multiple accounts to do anything pretty much anything.
Pity the silly clowns that make this crusty old paper/rock/scissors game their life and live on the forums. |

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
7425
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 15:24:26 -
[46] - Quote
Solops Crendraven wrote:So Damn Bloody Expensive!!!!!! Running Multi Accounts and alts is, I dont Mind paying Subs But waitinng 10 years and payinng 2-3 billionn just to pilot my blingships just like your Hyped out trailers is crazy well at least I got free fireworks and Pirate outfit for free. meannwhile im stuck flying a atron after 3 years this game(just Kidding) it dost make sense owning anything else but cheap crappy ships and forced to play in some Corp of retards flyinng there borinng doctrines. No love For The Free and Independent Solo Multibbbox sandbox Player to runn a fleet by themselves (would cost 600-1000k A month overall this game is great I just hate b eing forced to be part of some collective blobb I wannt my own Ball of death my own Blobb my own Sovereignty..BBut Not Pay 20k to do it!
After reading this, I feel that you could have a lucrative career in writing Nigerian scam spam.
Look at his fine piece of English language mutilation that I received just today and tell me it's not perfect for your style.
Scammer wrote:HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU IF THIS IT'S NOT TRUE, I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM MILLER GARY, HERE IN MY DEPARTMENT THIS MORNING WITH UNKNOWING NUMBER CONFIRMING THAT YOU ARE DEAD. HOWEVER, HE ALSO MENTIONED THAT MY DEPARTMENT SHOULD SEND HIM YOUR FUNDS $1.4USD TO HIS HOME ADDRESS AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY. HE TOLD MY DEPARTMENT THAT YOU INSTRUCTION HIM TO CLAIM YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR INHERITANCE FUND THAT WAS DEPOSITED WITH THIS DEPARTMENT. WE ARE VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AND I DONGÇÖT KNOW WHETHER THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU DIDN'T REPLY THE MESSAGE I SENT TO YOU REGARDING TO BE SENDING YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS THROUGH MY DEPARTMENT OF WESTERN UNION, WHICH WE WILL BE SENDING (2) DIFFERENT PAYMENTS EACH DAY $5000 UNTIL THE FULL PAYOUT IS RECEIVED. PLEASE YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS. I AM HEREBY THIS WRITING PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO MAKE SURE YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS IS TRANSFERRED TO GARY AS NEST OF KIN IF YOU FAIL TO REPLY MY EMAIL IN 24 HOURS WITH THIS NEEDED CHARGE TO PAY.
FURTHERMORE, MR. GARY SAID HE KNOWS HE WAS GOING TO SPEND SOME OF HIS FUNDS TO RECEIVE YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS AS YOU MENTIONED A THING LIKE THAT TO HIM AND I SHOULD LET HIM KNOW THE FEE TO BE PAID NOW, WELL, MY DEPARTMENT TOLD HIM TO WAIT UNTIL WE HEAR FROM YOU BY EMAILING YOU RIGHT NOW. YOU ARE TO RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THIS MESSAGE IS RECEIVED BECAUSE WE ARE CONFUSED ABOUT THIS CLAIM.
GARY SAID HE HAD THE $79 TO SEND TO ENABLE MY DEPARTMENT TO START SENDING HIM (2) DIFFERENT PAYMENTS EACH DAY $5000. THEREFORE,IF YOU FAILURE TO SEND THE $79 WITHIN 24 HOURS THEN MY DEPARTMENT WOULD RELEASE YOUR INHERITANCE PAYOUTS TO HIM, BELOW IS INFORMATION ON HOW TO SEND THE FEE AND OTHER THAN THAT WE WILL BE SENDING GARY (2) DIFFERENT PAYMENTS EACH DAY TILL THE FULL PAYOUT.
Mr Epeen 
There are 86,400 seconds in a day. You just saved one of them by typing 'u' instead of 'you'.-á Congratulations, dumbass!
|

Badel Jramodarr
1667
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 15:25:10 -
[47] - Quote
NoLife NoFriends StillPosting wrote:Gotta agree with OP. EVE isn't so much a sandbox as a pay to win game where you need multiple accounts to do anything pretty much anything.
Pity the silly clowns that make this crusty old paper/rock/scissors game their life and live on the forums. Actually, it's about team work. y'know, other people, friends (going by your name, maybe you don't know) Multiple accounts just circumvents this
I don't always have a signature; but when I do, it doesn't say anything at all
...I'm on a horse
|

Omar Alharazaad
Lords.Of.Midnight The Devil's Warrior Alliance
1131
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 15:25:20 -
[48] - Quote
Anything you can do with multiple accounts you can do with multiple people. Go out and make some friends and stop whinging. And trust me, 'pay to win' mentality only results in hilarious killmails at the expense of those who embrace it. But hey, I benefit from that particular form of idiocy, so by all means encourage people to spend more on things they don't understand how to use. It makes things spicy for me.
It is dark here. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
|

Solops Crendraven
Solops Inc
31
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 15:27:46 -
[49] - Quote
Omar Alharazaad wrote:Can I revert back to personal attacks now? The random caps plus the rampant 'not so much getting it as saying he gets it thing' is starting to damage my calm. At this point i'm pretty sure OP is just a self-aggrandizing twit who's begging for attention to plug his own interests. Please? I'll even be nice to Veers for a whole 24 hours if you guys will let it slide.
Please?Really Seriously Are You Mad Bro????Twit??Come on man No need for Insults keep it civil U made me loseShocked total respect for you
Check Me Out!!! On Twitch Tv 24/7 enter link description here
|

Nami Kumamato
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
394
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 15:41:17 -
[50] - Quote
Solops Crendraven wrote:So Damn Bloody Expensive!!!!!! Running Multi Accounts and alts is, I dont Mind paying Subs But waitinng 10 years and payinng 2-3 billionn just to pilot my blingships just like your Hyped out trailers is crazy well at least I got free fireworks and Pirate outfit for free. meannwhile im stuck flying a atron after 3 years this game(just Kidding) it dost make sense owning anything else but cheap crappy ships and forced to play in some Corp of retards flyinng there borinng doctrines. No love For The Free and Independent Solo Multibbbox sandbox Player to runn a fleet by themselves (would cost 600-1000k A month overall this game is great I just hate b eing forced to be part of some collective blobb I wannt my own Ball of death my own Blobb my own Sovereignty..BBut Not Pay 20k to do it!
Capitalism is a *****, ain't it?
" And now my ship is oh so cloaked and fit -
I never felt so good, I never felt so hid ! "
- Ramona McCandless, Untitled
|

Omar Alharazaad
Lords.Of.Midnight The Devil's Warrior Alliance
1133
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 15:41:33 -
[51] - Quote
Do you have any godly idea how much effort it takes to be nice to Veers for 24 hours?
It is dark here. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
|

Kharaxus
CareBear Initiations The Foundation To Protect Endangered CareBears
68
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 15:44:11 -
[52] - Quote
Mr Epeen wrote:Scammer wrote:Edit:........Useless all caps gibberish....... Mr Epeen 
I thought I was the only one!! |

Equinnox Dethahal
Black Anvil Industries SpaceMonkey's Alliance
22
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 15:52:43 -
[53] - Quote
Think of it this way.
Youll want to pay the $30 per account for at least three months of time.
In those three months youll want to focus on some money making activities. Get into a corp with good PI locations, get into a Navy Vexor or Ishtar or other well known isk farmer....
Then once your three months is up judge your ability to farm around 1bil a month with enough left over to play.
If you think its not going to happen then lop another $30 per account. By six months you should be able to farm the game for free.
Realistically. Getting out of high sec, into low sec FW and or null sec / WH farming should be a priority....within three months specializing into a ratting ship making that one bill should take a matter of a day or two, leaving around a full month to farm for playing.
Its that first couple months where your just going to have a awful time if you expect to farm a PLEX...give it some time and it wont be that much money....and you probably wont want to do it out in high sec alone.
People put far too much value on their money with gaming, if you can get a good three months of entertainment for $30 that's not bad at all compared to other forms of entertainment. You don't need 6 accounts to enjoy the game. One will do, two is nice.
|

Solecist Project
The Scope Gallente Federation
12476
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 16:08:20 -
[54] - Quote
Why is this troll/rant thread still open?
Pick one. Doesn't matter which one.
Ladies of New Eden YC 117 Calendar by Indahmawar Fazmarai
Warning: NSFW! Barely legal girls in underwear!
If you are reading this while being naked ... me too!!
|

Kharaxus
CareBear Initiations The Foundation To Protect Endangered CareBears
68
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 16:12:27 -
[55] - Quote
Solecist Project wrote:Why is this troll/rant thread still open?
Because of the title and all the griping that follows. |

Solops Crendraven
Solops Inc
31
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 16:35:35 -
[56] - Quote
Equinnox Dethahal wrote:Think of it this way.
Youll want to pay the $30 per account for at least three months of time.
In those three months youll want to focus on some money making activities. Get into a corp with good PI locations, get into a Navy Vexor or Ishtar or other well known isk farmer....
Then once your three months is up judge your ability to farm around 1bil a month with enough left over to play.
If you think its not going to happen then lop another $30 per account. By six months you should be able to farm the game for free.
Realistically. Getting out of high sec, into low sec FW and or null sec / WH farming should be a priority....within three months specializing into a ratting ship making that one bill should take a matter of a day or two, leaving around a full month to farm for playing.
Its that first couple months where your just going to have a awful time if you expect to farm a PLEX...give it some time and it wont be that much money....and you probably wont want to do it out in high sec alone.
People put far too much value on their money with gaming, if you can get a good three months of entertainment for $30 that's not bad at all compared to other forms of entertainment. You don't need 6 accounts to enjoy the game. One will do, two is nice.
Having 6 accounts is entertaining Im just waiting for my 2nd computer alienware I wanna have 20 more all Im asking is to reduce the price give us players 75% discount on multi subs and also make the training faster and ships cheaper so i can take on a whole fleet trust me that would make 6 oclock news 1 man corp with 1000 accounts beats goonswarm now that would be entertaining Im not knocking your style all the power to you and agree with most you posted. however i really Hate Vexors or Ishatar seem everybbody got one because thats the doctrine i just donnt like the feel what im sayinng it dont feel like a Machariel ,Dremiel or Cynabal if you kow what I mean.
Check Me Out!!! On Twitch Tv 24/7 enter link description here
|

Kharaxus
CareBear Initiations The Foundation To Protect Endangered CareBears
68
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 16:46:04 -
[57] - Quote
Solops Crendraven wrote:Having 6 accounts is entertaining Im just waiting for my 2nd computer alienware. I wanna have 20 more all Im asking is to reduce the price give us players 75% discount on multi subs and also make the training faster and ships cheaper so i can take on a whole fleet trust me that would make 6 oclock news 1 man corp with 1000 accounts beats goonswarm .now that would be entertaining !Im not knocking your style all the power to you and agree with most you posted. however i really Hate Vexors or Ishatar seem everybbody got one because thats the doctrine i just donnt like the feel what im sayinng it dont feel like a Machariel ,Dremiel or Cynabal if you kow what I mean. you gotta understand Im a Online poker player and starcraft player RTS oriented 1 accout 1 ship zzzzzzz and hearig a bunch of guys burping and talkig about whos flying P is bigger On voice comms just bores the hell out of me.
You're going to need to learn grammar before taking on a fleet of Goonswarm. A clean mind means a clean decision making process.
|

Solops Crendraven
Solops Inc
31
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 16:55:34 -
[58] - Quote
Kharaxus wrote:Solops Crendraven wrote:Having 6 accounts is entertaining Im just waiting for my 2nd computer alienware. I wanna have 20 more all Im asking is to reduce the price give us players 75% discount on multi subs and also make the training faster and ships cheaper so i can take on a whole fleet trust me that would make 6 oclock news 1 man corp with 1000 accounts beats goonswarm .now that would be entertaining !Im not knocking your style all the power to you and agree with most you posted. however i really Hate Vexors or Ishatar seem everybbody got one because thats the doctrine i just donnt like the feel what im sayinng it dont feel like a Machariel ,Dremiel or Cynabal if you kow what I mean. you gotta understand Im a Online poker player and starcraft player RTS oriented 1 accout 1 ship zzzzzzz and hearig a bunch of guys burping and talkig about whos flying P is bigger On voice comms just bores the hell out of me. You're going to need to learn grammar before taking on a fleet of Goonswarm. A clean mind means a clean decision making process. Ill Just Hire you! Got no time for Grammer damt Jim i ant a Eglish major I just wann fly Titans. They got rid of the clones upgrades now lets make Eve free To Play!
Check Me Out!!! On Twitch Tv 24/7 enter link description here
|

Kharaxus
CareBear Initiations The Foundation To Protect Endangered CareBears
68
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 17:03:04 -
[59] - Quote
Solops Crendraven wrote:Ill Just Hire you!  Got no time for Grammer damt Jim i ant a Eglish major I just wann fly Titans. They got rid of the clones upgrades now lets make Eve free To Play!
lol
Ok Im starting to like your style.
You still have a long ways to go.
Learning some basic game mechanics is a great place to start, before you "multiply".
|

Serene Repose
1992
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 17:06:27 -
[60] - Quote
Grauth Thorner wrote:Average Joes don't want to be their own ball of death. You couldn't be more wrong. Average Joes are closet fatalists. Their only problem is, they're not sure that after they're gone somebody might blame them. So, they stick around.
Treason never prospers. What is the reason?
Why, if it prospers, none dare call it "treason."
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |