| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Lotta Thiatist
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 15:06:57 -
[1] - Quote
Greetings pilots,
I am looking for a pilot that has his/her core skills complete ore mostly complete. Gallente prefered but I'll consider anything.
Something around 10-20m SP
Budget 7b ISK |

Shivva Kiteo
The Scope Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 15:14:49 -
[2] - Quote
Depending on what you're wanting to do then I'm for sale:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=395899&find=unread
Cheers |

Lotta Thiatist
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 15:22:58 -
[3] - Quote
Sorry I should have been more clear.
I am looking for a PvP/PvE pilot, no interest in industry, PI, something like that!
|

Dobrutro Dunin
University of Caille Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 15:23:26 -
[4] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Dobrutro_Dunin
Explorer type, with basic fitting skills to max (CPU, PowerGrid, Capacitor), short time care and you have frigate PvP. |

Lotta Thiatist
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 15:36:23 -
[5] - Quote
Dobrutro Dunin wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/Dobrutro_Dunin
Explorer type, with basic fitting skills to max (CPU, PowerGrid, Capacitor), short time care and you have frigate PvP.
Too few SP, core skills missing - no interest but thank you |

Angela Daemonic
Jaded. The Natural Order
11
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 16:24:06 -
[6] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Saburo_Sentinel |

einstein theory
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 16:38:05 -
[7] - Quote
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5365156#post5365156
might be worth a look |

HandelsPharmi
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
1258
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 23:10:35 -
[8] - Quote
Hello Capsuleers,
I want to sell my Drone starter toons: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5292558#post5292558
Sentry 5 Heavy 5 Light / Med 5/5 racial Spec 4/4/4/4 Navigation 5 Sharpshooting 5 Interfacing 5 Durability 5 (in training)
Advanced / Drone Avionic 5+4
within the next weeks I will finish... Adv. Drone Interfacing 4 Fighters 4
next annual remap: 2015.07.14 bonus remaps: TWO available now
no corp history
no PvP history, clean killboard
neither killrights for or against me
positiv wallet
Contact ME via evemail, convo or in this forum
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Miriana_'Trauma'_Dallocort PW = 4sale |

Tauror Lapus
The Instinct
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.03 23:26:35 -
[9] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Aurora_Spartacus
8.5 b |

Knock-knock HellGate
The Scope Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2015.01.05 07:19:41 -
[10] - Quote
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5369950#post5369950 Around 8B would be great |

Arica Vaille
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.06 15:23:55 -
[11] - Quote
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5366483#post5366483 |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |