| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Nasopraso
BRUTAL GENESIS
0
|
Posted - 2011.11.30 08:44:00 -
[1] - Quote
This was a fail fix. - What will happen when we are on a fleet and the other side is camped.. our FC say warp to the gate and instead "warp" button I press "Jump" button??!! I will tell you - you warp on the gate at zero, automatic jump and die!!! |

Solinuas
Beyond Evil and Good
19
|
Posted - 2011.11.30 09:02:00 -
[2] - Quote
Than that was completely your fault, dont accidentally click jump |

Zedrah
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2011.11.30 11:16:00 -
[3] - Quote
According to CCP Soulblighter, you can do "Stop Ship" and it will cancel the jump, assuming it applies when having used Jump to initiate warp, rather than warping and queuing Jump in warp. |

DooDoo Gum
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2011.11.30 12:01:00 -
[4] - Quote
ctrl-space should stop it as per usual... but as said above, jumping when you are not told to is your own fault |

Ancy Denaries
Frontier Venture
42
|
Posted - 2011.11.30 14:46:00 -
[5] - Quote
That is nothing but fail on your part. Press the right button, or cancel the jump during warp. The new functionality is win. |

De'Veldrin
Element 27 Intrepid Crossing
103
|
Posted - 2011.11.30 16:19:00 -
[6] - Quote
Nasopraso wrote:
This was a fail fix. - What will happen when we are on a fleet and the other side is camped.. our FC say warp to the gate and instead "warp" button I press "Jump" button??!! I will tell you - you warp on the gate at zero, automatic jump and die!!!
Click the right button. I'm not seeing the issue here., Unsub or don't.-á I don't care what your reasons are, and neither does anyone else.-á Just click the button and go away - or don't. |

Jill Antaris
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
25
|
Posted - 2011.11.30 16:54:00 -
[7] - Quote
Nasopraso wrote:This was a fail fix. - What will happen when we are on a fleet and the other side is camped.. our FC say warp to the gate and instead "warp" button I press "Jump" button??!! I will tell you - you warp on the gate at zero, automatic jump and die!!!
The same thing as with all the people pressing warp instead of align? Is it really hard to press the right button or make a easy to use hotkey for this if you have troubles with the small buttons? |

mxzf
Shovel Bros
181
|
Posted - 2011.11.30 18:55:00 -
[8] - Quote
Actually, I think that change was the single best thing in the entire patch (and there is a lot of awesome stuff in there). If you click the wrong button, that's not CCP's fault. I'm guessing you would also blame them for implementing a self destruct button if you hit that too. |

Nasopraso
BRUTAL GENESIS
0
|
Posted - 2011.11.30 19:20:00 -
[9] - Quote
Anyway I don't like it. It's just like to enter through door without key which is 100 miles away |

mxzf
Shovel Bros
181
|
Posted - 2011.11.30 21:23:00 -
[10] - Quote
Nasopraso wrote:Anyway I don't like it. It's just like to enter through door without key which is 100 miles away
No, it's like saying "I'm heading to that door and I'm going to go through it when I get there". I don't know about you, but I don't wait 'till I get all the way to the door before I decide if I'm going to go through it. |

Venus Rinah
Paladin Philanthropists
37
|
Posted - 2011.11.30 21:50:00 -
[11] - Quote
mxzf wrote:Nasopraso wrote:Anyway I don't like it. It's just like to enter through door without key which is 100 miles away No, it's like saying "I'm heading to that door and I'm going to go through it when I get there". I don't know about you, but I don't wait 'till I get all the way to the door before I decide if I'm going to go through it.
Made me smile.
|

Noillia Durmot
The Scope Gallente Federation
3
|
Posted - 2011.12.01 12:46:00 -
[12] - Quote
Lemming. |

Zedrah
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.01 15:00:00 -
[13] - Quote
mxzf wrote:Nasopraso wrote:Anyway I don't like it. It's just like to enter through door without key which is 100 miles away No, it's like saying "I'm heading to that door and I'm going to go through it when I get there". I don't know about you, but I don't wait 'till I get all the way to the door before I decide if I'm going to go through it.
Well, more like you tell the crew that's your plan, and they execute your orders whilst you have a little nap. |

Lin Fatale
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.01 15:13:00 -
[14] - Quote
mxzf wrote:Nasopraso wrote:Anyway I don't like it. It's just like to enter through door without key which is 100 miles away No, it's like saying "I'm heading to that door and I'm going to go through it when I get there". I don't know about you, but I don't wait 'till I get all the way to the door before I decide if I'm going to go through it.
situations are changing midwarp sometimes ofc not for highsecbears |

Velicitia
Open Designs
141
|
Posted - 2011.12.01 15:36:00 -
[15] - Quote
Nasopraso wrote:
This was a fail fix. - What will happen when we are on a fleet and the other side is camped.. our FC say warp to the gate and instead "warp" button I press "Jump" button??!! I will tell you - you warp on the gate at zero, automatic jump and die!!!
did you remember to scream "LEEEEROY JENKINS!" in comms?
but, yeah ... as others have said ... CTRL + Space whilst in warp will land you on the gate and not jump you thru.
|

Nasopraso
BRUTAL GENESIS
1
|
Posted - 2011.12.02 18:28:00 -
[16] - Quote
CCP just make turn on/off option for this button and everybody will be happy ffs!
Today 3 ppl died like that |

De'Veldrin
Element 27 Intrepid Crossing
104
|
Posted - 2011.12.02 18:33:00 -
[17] - Quote
Nasopraso wrote:Anyway I don't like it.
Your opinion has been noted.
Unsub or don't.-á I don't care what your reasons are, and neither does anyone else.-á Just click the button and go away - or don't. |

Feligast
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
441
|
Posted - 2011.12.02 20:09:00 -
[18] - Quote
Nasopraso wrote:CCP just make turn on/off option for this button and everybody will be happy ffs!
Today 3 ppl died like that
Natural selection at work. |

iownuall123
New World Industries Inc StoneGuard Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.02 21:39:00 -
[19] - Quote
Nasopraso wrote:CCP just make turn on/off option for this button and everybody will be happy ffs!
Today 3 ppl died like that
Then the people you run with don't know what they're doing and deserved to get jumped. Don't complain about a feature just because you don't know how to use it properly. |

Nicolo da'Vicenza
Divine Power. Cascade Imminent
124
|
Posted - 2011.12.02 23:03:00 -
[20] - Quote
Hey man, if you could FRAPS a recording or TS audio copy of one of these incidents happening, it would confim that this is a serious issue and would probably flag down CCP dev attention that much sooner. Don't listen to these trolls and do what it takes to get this mistake resolved! |

LeHarfang
Intersteller Masons Wonder Kids
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.02 23:09:00 -
[21] - Quote
Like Feligast said.
Adapt or die.
Nicolo da'Vicenza wrote:Hey man, if you could FRAPS a recording or TS audio copy of one of these incidents happening, it would confim that this is a serious issue and would probably flag down CCP dev attention that much sooner. Don't listen to these trolls and do what it takes to get this mistake resolved!
That would be a pretty funny video to watch lol! |

Joe Risalo
State War Academy Caldari State
146
|
Posted - 2011.12.02 23:14:00 -
[22] - Quote
how did you have that problem in the first place???
Hell, my problem is i keep doing the opposite and hitting warp when I meant to hit jump.
It's because the warp button is in the same position so I automatically go to it...
How do you click the wrong button when the original button is still in the same place and the patch hasn't even been out for 5 days????
I figure the biggest problem anyone would have is the same as mine and clicking warp instead of jump.... I have no idea how you're messing up something that is still the same and comes automatically for most players...
P.S.
What did the five fingers say to the face?
"SLAP" |

el alasar
The Scope Gallente Federation
81
|
Posted - 2011.12.02 23:37:00 -
[23] - Quote
regarding the new jump+warp button... 1. you can canel the jump command even if you are already in warp by "stopping" the ship 2. there is a bug, that sometimes the jump will not be performed when you have reached the gate. you will idle at the gate, no retry to jump like with autopilot.
i think the real issue is with the wrong/missing audio feedback. check this thread alignment, warp, jump, abort: sound+voice feedback issues
did i miss something?
check the moderated little ideas/10000 papercuts/low hanging fruit article! comment, bump(!) and like what you like: http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Little_things_and_ideas_-_low_hanging_fruit_-_10000_papercuts |

Mfume Apocal
Origin. Black Legion.
142
|
Posted - 2011.12.03 00:00:00 -
[24] - Quote
Get better at this game. |

Aurelius Valentius
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
23
|
Posted - 2011.12.03 01:05:00 -
[25] - Quote
Nasopraso wrote:
This was a fail fix. - What will happen when we are on a fleet and the other side is camped.. our FC say warp to the gate and instead "warp" button I press "Jump" button??!! I will tell you - you warp on the gate at zero, automatic jump and die!!!
FAIL PILOT not Fail Fix... if you are that stupid or that incapable of using a mouse, then I say.... "TO THE GALLOWS WITH YOU!!"" you deserve to be a KM trophy...
...and Pinning/Toggle must be restored (paraphrase of Cicero). |

Nasopraso
BRUTAL GENESIS
4
|
Posted - 2011.12.05 11:05:00 -
[26] - Quote
Aurelius Valentius wrote:Nasopraso wrote:
This was a fail fix. - What will happen when we are on a fleet and the other side is camped.. our FC say warp to the gate and instead "warp" button I press "Jump" button??!! I will tell you - you warp on the gate at zero, automatic jump and die!!!
FAIL PILOT not Fail Fix... if you are that stupid or that incapable of using a mouse, then I say.... "TO THE GALLOWS WITH YOU!!"" you deserve to be a KM trophy...
When you start playing in 0.0 and have more then 0 kills you can talk! Or Aurelius Valentius is alt? you can also check Naso in KB to see how much FAIL is he! |

Mag's
the united Negative Ten.
3029
|
Posted - 2011.12.05 11:27:00 -
[27] - Quote
Feligast wrote:Nasopraso wrote:CCP just make turn on/off option for this button and everybody will be happy ffs!
Today 3 ppl died like that Natural selection at work. This.
CCP Zulu..... Forcing players to dock at the captain's quarters is a form of what we actually wanted to get through, which is making Incarna a seamless part of the EVE Online experience. |

Xtover
Macabre Votum Against ALL Authorities
14
|
Posted - 2011.12.05 13:43:00 -
[28] - Quote
Nasopraso wrote:CCP just make turn on/off option for this button and everybody will be happy ffs!
Today 3 ppl died like that hahaha
lemmings |

Nasopraso
BRUTAL GENESIS
4
|
Posted - 2011.12.05 13:46:00 -
[29] - Quote
Xtover wrote:Nasopraso wrote:CCP just make turn on/off option for this button and everybody will be happy ffs!
Today 3 ppl died like that hahaha lemmings
Dude "lemmings" is when you jump without order!!! This is different! Start reading from the beginning |

Joe Risalo
State War Academy Caldari State
149
|
Posted - 2011.12.05 19:06:00 -
[30] - Quote
Nasopraso wrote:Xtover wrote:Nasopraso wrote:CCP just make turn on/off option for this button and everybody will be happy ffs!
Today 3 ppl died like that hahaha lemmings Dude "lemmings" is when you jump without order!!! This is different! Start reading from the beginning As I see you are also "very good" in PVP KB - Xtover
"You see that little button that says jump?"
"Yes"
"ok, don't click that button, click the button just to the left of it that says warp"
"Uhh, oops"
"What Happened/"
"I clicked the jump button"
"why did you click the jump button? I told you not to."
"I clicked it before you told me not to, cause I thought you were telling me to."
"Dude, click cancel"
"uhh, you can't cancel while in warp can you?"
"You can't cancel the warp but you can cancel the jump after the warp"
"So wait, it won't work if you've already jumped?"
"uhhh.....NO"
"So click it before I jump?"
"yes, you can click it while you're still in warp to cancel the jump"
"uhh, ****"
"What happened now?"
"I had already jumped before I clicked cancel"
"Well, if you hadn't spent so much time asking questions that wouldn't have happened.. Just wait on the other side and stay cloaked... You can be our recon"
"uhh, oops"
"What now?"
"I kinda already started approaching the gate to come back"
"Can you make it?"
"Uhh, well, Yeah, but I'll be coming from Amarr with a new ship..."
"Ok, just wait right there for a second"
[Corporation, Members, Nasopraso.... Kick from Corp...Are you sure?....YES...]
[People and Places...Search... Nasopraso....Info....Ignore Character...Are you sure?...YES...]
[Notes] ""Lemming"" |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |