| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Shadow Raptor
Global Digital Defense Network
78
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 12:59:52 -
[1] - Quote
Gåô
Read this POST first.
Perhaps if they spent as much time creating content as they do censoring the forums people wouldn't be leaving in droves.
Gåæ
|

Solecist Project
All Glory to the HypnoBoobs
16997
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 13:02:20 -
[2] - Quote
Lock?
People complain about lack of forum activity ... ... ignoring that they themselves are those who can't stick to the rules.
Not the OP of course. :p
Ralph King-Griffin > **** you sol, years, ****ing years since thats happend
The Cuppy Cake Song <3 <3 <3 :D :D :D
Come along now, come along with me and I'll eeaasee your pain..
|

Jenn aSide
Smokin Aces.
9318
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 13:38:05 -
[3] - Quote
Isn't it amazing how someone post someone stupid, get it locked and somehow all of that is someone else's fault?
|

Grauth Thorner
Vicious Trading Company
408
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 13:38:14 -
[4] - Quote
Shadow Raptor wrote:... Perhaps if they spent as much time creating content as they do censoring the forums people wouldn't be leaving in droves.
My guess is that you don't get your own post, so I'll clarify it for you: "Perhaps if CCP spent as much time creating content as ISD does censoring the forums people wouldn't be leaving in droves."
I'm sure CCP spends more time creating content than ISD spends on censoring posts/threads, so you're saying that CCP should actually create less content. I think the amount of new/upgraded content is actually very nice.
Create your own in-game shiplabels:
>EVE Custom Ship Labeler application forum thread
>iciclesoft.com
|

Caleb Seremshur
The Atomic Fallout Kids
461
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 13:40:49 -
[5] - Quote
Walking in stations. It was too big to live and too stupid to die.
Don't make promises you cannot keep.
Join channel Aussies in space to chat with AU/NZ players
|

J'Poll
Green Skull LLC
5428
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 13:42:37 -
[6] - Quote
In before new lock
Forum moderation discussion as much against the rules as posting Quitting posts in GD and discussing petitions.
p.s.
As you downloaded the client, could you please transfer all your assets to me with a contract. As you will be leaving, it would be a waste to destroy them in such a dull way.
Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy
Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded
Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club
|

Mila Black
Militaris Industries Northern Coalition.
5
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 13:44:09 -
[7] - Quote
To answer your question:
People ignoring the forum because any fool can post whatever and thus making it unworthy of our time.
I've been to other MMO forums. Even criticizing very mildly and friendly got me banned. ME!
Stop your childish behavior. |

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
5758
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 13:48:09 -
[8] - Quote
IBL - because the OP wasn't able to contain his fail to just one rule-breaking post.
I find that without a good mob to provide one for them, most people would have no mentality at all.
|

Velicitia
XS Tech
2756
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 13:49:56 -
[9] - Quote
J'Poll wrote:In before new lock
Forum moderation discussion as much against the rules as posting Quitting posts in GD and discussing petitions.
p.s.
As you downloaded the client, could you please transfer all your assets to me with a contract. As you will be leaving, it would be a waste to destroy them in such a dull way.
Dammit, beat to it by j'poll...
ah well, reported OP then...
One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia
|

Solecist Project
All Glory to the HypnoBoobs
17101
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 13:53:14 -
[10] - Quote
Mila Black wrote:To answer your question:
People ignoring the forum because any fool can post whatever and thus making it unworthy of our time.
I've been to other MMO forums. Even criticizing very mildly and friendly got me banned. ME!
Stop your childish behavior. Hypocrite. Not worth your time, yet you are here.
No wonder you lot get banned. You aren't the brightest or nicest bunch around.
Ralph King-Griffin > **** you sol, years, ****ing years since thats happend
The Cuppy Cake Song <3 <3 <3 :D :D :D
Come along now, come along with me and I'll eeaasee your pain..
|

Dradis Aulmais
By Light and Banner's Fallen
593
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 13:53:58 -
[11] - Quote
Shadow Raptor wrote:Gåô Read this POST first. Perhaps if they spent as much time creating content as they do censoring the forums people wouldn't be leaving in droves. Gåæ
People are leaving cuz of stupid people which is you op.
I don't want your stuff the stupid may be contagious.
I hate you. I hate you so much I can taste it.
Reported op for the stupid. Then reported my post for personal attacks. |

Mila Black
Militaris Industries Northern Coalition.
5
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 13:55:17 -
[12] - Quote
Solecist Project wrote:Mila Black wrote:To answer your question:
People ignoring the forum because any fool can post whatever and thus making it unworthy of our time.
I've been to other MMO forums. Even criticizing very mildly and friendly got me banned. ME!
Stop your childish behavior. Hypocrite. Not worth your time, yet you are here.
Busted...
|

Solecist Project
All Glory to the HypnoBoobs
17112
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 13:56:28 -
[13] - Quote
You will receive your punishment in your CQ. Undress and wait there for me to arrive!
Ralph King-Griffin > **** you sol, years, ****ing years since thats happend
The Cuppy Cake Song <3 <3 <3 :D :D :D
Come along now, come along with me and I'll eeaasee your pain..
|

Ruskarn Andedare
Lion Investments
681
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 13:56:43 -
[14] - Quote
Shadow Raptor wrote:Gåô Read this POST first. Perhaps if they spent as much time creating content as they do censoring the forums people wouldn't be leaving in droves. Gåæ Are you actually as 'confused' as your posts make you appear? |

Shadow Raptor
Global Digital Defense Network
93
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 14:06:15 -
[15] - Quote
The one thing I can always count on in EvO is Trolls trolling.
Thanks for being consistent.
Solecist Project nominated for best rack...would like to see it in EFT 
|

Dradis Aulmais
By Light and Banner's Fallen
596
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 14:12:11 -
[16] - Quote
2nd the above post |

Ruskarn Andedare
Lion Investments
682
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 14:14:32 -
[17] - Quote
Dradis Aulmais wrote:2nd the above post Which one? |

Shadow Raptor
Global Digital Defense Network
94
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 14:16:23 -
[18] - Quote
Ruskarn Andedare wrote:Dradis Aulmais wrote:2nd the above post Which one? Isn't it obvious?
|

Elenahina
Agony Unleashed Agony Empire
10
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 14:19:22 -
[19] - Quote
Shadow Raptor wrote:The one thing I can always count on in EvO is Trolls trolling.
Thanks for being consistent.
Is it really trolling if they're right? |

Zimmy Zeta
Lisa Needs Braces.
53891
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 14:20:25 -
[20] - Quote
My answer would be clowns.
Everyone is afraid of clowns.
Clowns are scary.
I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it.
Yes, I do feel bad about it.
|

Solecist Project
All Glory to the HypnoBoobs
17190
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 14:28:43 -
[21] - Quote
Shadow Raptor wrote:The one thing I can always count on in EvO is Trolls trolling. Thanks for being consistent. Solecist Project nominated for best rack...would like to see it in EFT  *kinks* Thank you!
Sadly not my idea, though.
But as no one seemed to have picked up on it.... ^_^
Also... trolls ... you see this wrong, but it's far more complicated to explain than you imagine.
Trolls are those who deliberately trigger you into continously responding, which is nothing I do. You don't see me spreading hate to make people post.
You can though see me pointing out trolls all day. ^_^
Ralph King-Griffin > **** you sol, years, ****ing years since thats happend
The Cuppy Cake Song <3 <3 <3 :D :D :D
Come along now, come along with me and I'll eeaasee your pain..
|

Shadow Raptor
Global Digital Defense Network
98
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 14:45:53 -
[22] - Quote
Solecist Project wrote:Also... trolls ... you see this wrong, but it's far more complicated to explain than you imagine.
Trolls are those who deliberately trigger you into continously responding, which is nothing I do. You don't see me spreading hate to make people post.
You can though see me pointing out trolls all day. ^_^ As I have played EvO since day One and have been online far longer...
I'm sure trolls are within my ability to imagine 
I find trolls to be more idiotic than hateful....
but it's their ignorance that compels them.
"All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure."
~Mark Twain~
|

Xavier Holtzman
Imploding Turtles Rising in Outerspace Gravity Fatal Ascension
257
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 14:58:48 -
[23] - Quote
Shadow Raptor wrote:Solecist Project wrote:Also... trolls ... you see this wrong, but it's far more complicated to explain than you imagine.
Trolls are those who deliberately trigger you into continously responding, which is nothing I do. You don't see me spreading hate to make people post.
You can though see me pointing out trolls all day. ^_^ As I have played EvO since day One and have been online far longer... I'm sure trolls are within my ability to imagine  I find trolls to be more idiotic than hateful.... but it's their ignorance that compels them. "All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure." ~Mark Twain~
Quoting Mark Twain does not make you intelligent, nor does it make this thread and the original post any less trollish than it already is.
I do not like the men on this spaceship. They are uncouth and fail to appreciate my better qualities. I have something of value to contribute to this mission if only they would realize it.
- Bill Frug
|

Zimmy Zeta
Lisa Needs Braces.
53899
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 14:59:03 -
[24] - Quote
Shadow Raptor wrote:Solecist Project wrote:Also... trolls ... you see this wrong, but it's far more complicated to explain than you imagine.
Trolls are those who deliberately trigger you into continously responding, which is nothing I do. You don't see me spreading hate to make people post.
You can though see me pointing out trolls all day. ^_^ As I have played EvO since day One and have been online far longer... I'm sure trolls are within my ability to imagine  I find trolls to be more idiotic than hateful.... but it's their ignorance that compels them. "All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure." ~Mark Twain~
If they are truly ignorant, then they are not trolls but just some dumbfucks. (Poe's law applies) Trolls are not always disruptive or even in disagreement- many of them just spread controversy to keep the discussion alive and running.
I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it.
Yes, I do feel bad about it.
|

Solecist Project
All Glory to the HypnoBoobs
17192
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 15:00:55 -
[25] - Quote
You fail at reading though, because I didn't say that trolls are complicated to imagine. The explanation is. It encompasses far more than that.
And having wuch an opinion about it will make you an easy mark.
Anyhow... anything else? :)
Ralph King-Griffin > **** you sol, years, ****ing years since thats happend
The Cuppy Cake Song <3 <3 <3 :D :D :D
Come along now, come along with me and I'll eeaasee your pain..
|

Frostys Virpio
The Mjolnir Bloc The Bloc
1465
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 15:10:29 -
[26] - Quote
If anything, they are not affraid of OP quitting... |

J'Poll
Green Skull LLC
5429
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 15:11:52 -
[27] - Quote
Shadow Raptor wrote:Solecist Project wrote:Also... trolls ... you see this wrong, but it's far more complicated to explain than you imagine.
Trolls are those who deliberately trigger you into continously responding, which is nothing I do. You don't see me spreading hate to make people post.
You can though see me pointing out trolls all day. ^_^ As I have played EvO since day One and have been online far longer... I'm sure trolls are within my ability to imagine  I find trolls to be more idiotic than hateful.... but it's their ignorance that compels them. "All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure." ~Mark Twain~
Hooray, you just shown that you can google a Mark Twain quote 
P.s. a 2005 character posting he started from day one in a 2003 game 
Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy
Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded
Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club
|

Dradis Aulmais
By Light and Banner's Fallen
602
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 15:12:53 -
[28] - Quote
Oooooo busted |

Shadow Raptor
Global Digital Defense Network
98
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 15:13:19 -
[29] - Quote
J'Poll wrote:Shadow Raptor wrote:Solecist Project wrote:Also... trolls ... you see this wrong, but it's far more complicated to explain than you imagine.
Trolls are those who deliberately trigger you into continously responding, which is nothing I do. You don't see me spreading hate to make people post.
You can though see me pointing out trolls all day. ^_^ As I have played EvO since day One and have been online far longer... I'm sure trolls are within my ability to imagine  I find trolls to be more idiotic than hateful.... but it's their ignorance that compels them. "All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure." ~Mark Twain~ Hooray, you just shown that you can google a Mark Twain quote  P.s. a 2005 character posting he started from day one in a 2003 game  Just because you're using your Main doesn't mean that I am  |

Crumplecorn
Eve Cluster Explorations
1886
|
Posted - 2015.01.14 15:15:43 -
[30] - Quote
They are scared of signature images.
Witty Image - Stream
Not Liking this post hurts my RL feelings and will be considered harassment
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |