| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

kumabaoLOS
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2015.01.18 03:43:13 -
[1] - Quote
Hi, question about upgrading systems and sites that I cant seem to find the answer to anywhere:
If you have a -0.11 system and add lvl 5 upgrades for sites + rat to get the military index to its maximum height how many sites would the system have (and which ones)?
Cant seem to find a chart or information anywhere on this, I want to know if this -0.11 system with upgrades + index would get 2 forsaken rally points or at least a forlorn hub? |

FT Diomedes
The Graduates Forged of Fire
808
|
Posted - 2015.01.18 04:35:21 -
[2] - Quote
From:
http://www.eveinfo.net/wiki2013/infras~1.htm
"Pirate Detection Array
This upgrade increases the number of active combat sites in the upgraded solar system.
As of Incursion 1.4, the effectiveness of this upgrade is linked to the truesec of the system in which you've placed the upgrade. With a level 5 upgrade, systems with -1.00 to -0.850 truesec will spawn three sanctums, and systems with -0.849 to -0.650 truesec will spawn one sanctum. Truesec equal to or greater than -0.649 means this upgrade will not spawn any sanctums. Note that regions with broken belt ratting truesec like Fountain and Delve will still use the system's truesec value for the purpose of this upgrade.
When determining which systems to upgrade, make sure to acquire a more accurate value for system truesec than the readout in-game, as the in-game readout does not round properly."
Hope that helps. I spent a good amount of time on google and couldn't find a graph laying it all out (I know there is one out there because I have seen it before).
The Greatest Ship Ever. Credit to Shahfluffers.
|

Kisle
Back Alley Abortion Clinic Greater Western Co-Prosperity Sphere
0
|
Posted - 2015.02.03 10:09:28 -
[3] - Quote
Seems like there is not full list, I was looking for it many times.
There are only bits here and there on forums.
For example this one : https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1894590#post1894590 |

Eru GoEller
State War Academy Caldari State
90
|
Posted - 2015.02.03 14:27:38 -
[4] - Quote
FT Diomedes wrote:From: http://www.eveinfo.net/wiki2013/infras~1.htm"Pirate Detection Array This upgrade increases the number of active combat sites in the upgraded solar system. As of Incursion 1.4, the effectiveness of this upgrade is linked to the truesec of the system in which you've placed the upgrade. With a level 5 upgrade, systems with -1.00 to -0.850 truesec will spawn three sanctums, and systems with -0.849 to -0.650 truesec will spawn one sanctum. Truesec equal to or greater than -0.649 means this upgrade will not spawn any sanctums. Note that regions with broken belt ratting truesec like Fountain and Delve will still use the system's truesec value for the purpose of this upgrade. When determining which systems to upgrade, make sure to acquire a more accurate value for system truesec than the readout in-game, as the in-game readout does not round properly."Hope that helps. I spent a good amount of time on google and couldn't find a graph laying it all out (I know there is one out there because I have seen it before).
I'm always using this to get truesec: https://eveeye.com/?opt=Y&system=Lanngisi
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |