| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 22 post(s) |

Aran Cole
Minmatar Xerxes Enterprises Aegis Militia
|
Posted - 2006.09.22 21:37:00 -
[31]
Originally by: kieron The efforts of the Devs in assisting the GMs with the petition queue were very successful, with a whopping 6,000 petitions answered. There was even an instance where the Devs crashed a node due to the number of staff logged in and helping out.
I do want to take this opportunity to thank the community members that heeded my request a couple days ago to close duplicate petitions. This helped out the team efforts today.
So THAT'S what happened to Vaarma constellation  _______________________
|

Nymos
Celtic Anarchy Black Reign Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.09.22 21:41:00 -
[32]
concerning petitions, thanks alot for getting petitions done quickly by shifting some staff. there were lots of "woot, got my ship back" mails in corp mail the past 2 days :)
now please fix the forums so i dont have to log-in several times to post stuff hehe
--
|

Admai Sket
|
Posted - 2006.09.22 22:11:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Patch86 I say chaps?
Full marks for Britishness! 
Thanks :-) Do i get a sticker?
|

Armor9
|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:05:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Valar Thanks. We decided to start early and skip all database maintenance today because all of CCP is working on helping the GMs answering petitions.
Too bad some of your people responses were quite RUDE. I got a response back today, from a petition that I CLOSED, that said multiple petitions will can result in a ban. WTF is that about?? B/C I don't hear anything for 5 WEEKS I add a message to my petition asking what the status was and then find out the answer and close it, adding a message is NOT another petition and when I close it and get a response like that ****es me off. I had a GREAT respect for how petitions were handled and they are for the most part really looked into, but then to get a response like that make the customer service in my view go down several notches. Keep it up and your Customer service will rate down there with SWG. No need to be rude and start threatening about bans and crap.
|

Taaketa Frist
The Praxis Initiative Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:14:00 -
[35]
You don't ADD a message, you EDIT the original petition.
Adding a message IS opening a new petition. --------------
Dang nabit |

Armor9
|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:18:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Taaketa Frist You don't ADD a message, you EDIT the original petition.
Adding a message IS opening a new petition.
How so? It is still under the SAME petition number and therefore the SAME petition. If it made a new number then it would have been a NEW petition.
|
|

Wrangilydooly

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:21:00 -
[37]
That was a standard message in case multiple petitions were filed on the same topic. There really is no way to make it more friendly, because no matter how you put it a warning that you may be banned is a warning. And it's far better to warn that it could happen than not to. 
Wrangilydooly Fluffy Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:24:00 -
[38]
Don't you just hate it when you post with your alt by accident? 
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|

Armor9
|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:25:00 -
[39]
LOL I'm not saying that a warning isn't appropiate if multiple petitions are opened, I'm saying it isn't right if I didn't open multiple petitions
|
|

GM Xhagen

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:27:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Phoenix Lonestar
Originally by: kieron The efforts of the Devs in assisting the GMs with the petition queue were very successful, with a whopping 6,000 petitions answered. There was even an instance where the Devs crashed a node due to the number of staff logged in and helping out.
I do want to take this opportunity to thank the community members that heeded my request a couple days ago to close duplicate petitions. This helped out the team efforts today.
6,000 petitions. Even I, CCP basher extraordinaire (for now), gotta give you credit for that. How many 6,000 petition days do you have to have to catch up though?
Only one. We only have a leasurly 1000 petitions left, and if TQ is stable, those will be gone, through normal GM powers and inhuman workspeed, within 3 days. ____________________________
EVE Online EVE Customer Support |
|
|

GM Xhagen

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:28:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Wrangler Don't you just hate it when you post with your alt by accident? 
NOOB!!!! You pwn yourself!   ____________________________
EVE Online EVE Customer Support |
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:31:00 -
[42]
Originally by: GM Xhagen
Originally by: Wrangler Don't you just hate it when you post with your alt by accident? 
NOOB!!!! You pwn yourself!  
Yes, because no one else has the skill to do it, I have to do it myself. 
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|
|

GM Xhagen

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:33:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Wrangler
Originally by: GM Xhagen
Originally by: Wrangler Don't you just hate it when you post with your alt by accident? 
NOOB!!!! You pwn yourself!  
Yes, because no one else has the skill to do it, I have to do it myself. 
That is what we have lead you to believe. But as a GM, I know much better what you are and why you don't know what you are!  ____________________________
EVE Online EVE Customer Support |
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:35:00 -
[44]
Originally by: GM Xhagen That is what we have lead you to believe. But as a GM, I know much better what you are and why you don't know what you are! 
Considering the amount of beer you drink, I'm amazed you know how to dress yourself. 
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|

Xaroth Brook
Minmatar Doomcraft R i s e
|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:36:00 -
[45]
Somebody call Jerry Springer, quick!  -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Xaroth Brook Brainiac of Doomcraft Member of R I S E
 |
|

GM Xhagen

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:37:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Wrangler
Originally by: GM Xhagen That is what we have lead you to believe. But as a GM, I know much better what you are and why you don't know what you are! 
Considering the amount of beer you drink, I'm amazed you know how to dress yourself. 
You really want me to quote your beer = GF statement you made earlier today?  ____________________________
EVE Online EVE Customer Support |
|

Xaroth Brook
Minmatar Doomcraft R i s e
|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:38:00 -
[47]
Originally by: GM Xhagen
Originally by: Wrangler
Originally by: GM Xhagen That is what we have lead you to believe. But as a GM, I know much better what you are and why you don't know what you are! 
Considering the amount of beer you drink, I'm amazed you know how to dress yourself. 
You really want me to quote your beer = GF statement you made earlier today? 
Yes, we do! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Xaroth Brook Brainiac of Doomcraft Member of R I S E
 |
|

GM Xhagen

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:39:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Wrangler
Originally by: GM Xhagen You really want me to quote your beer = GF statement you made earlier today? 
I am rubber, you are glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you. 
"[22:02:41] <Wrangler> to Xhagen, a bottle of beer counts as a GF" ____________________________
EVE Online EVE Customer Support |
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:39:00 -
[49]
Originally by: GM Xhagen You really want me to quote your beer = GF statement you made earlier today? 
I am rubber, you are glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you. 
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:41:00 -
[50]
Originally by: GM Xhagen [22:02:41] <Wrangler> to Xhagen, a bottle of beer counts as a GF
Doesn't that kinda pwn you and not me? 
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:42:00 -
[51]
Originally by: GM Xhagen
Originally by: Wrangler
Originally by: GM Xhagen [22:02:41] <Wrangler> to Xhagen, a bottle of beer counts as a GF
Doesn't that kinda pwn you and not me? 
Nobe, because you said "a bottle" (singular) while I always go for "bottles" (plural) 
Oh, so you're a bigamist then? 
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|
|

GM Xhagen

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:42:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Wrangler
Originally by: GM Xhagen [22:02:41] <Wrangler> to Xhagen, a bottle of beer counts as a GF
Doesn't that kinda pwn you and not me? 
Nobe, because you said "a bottle" (singular) while I always go for "bottles" (plural)  ____________________________
EVE Online EVE Customer Support |
|
|

GM Xhagen

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:44:00 -
[53]
Wrangler rocks, he is so hawt, I wish I was like him, he's my idol, I worship him.
This post was in no way edited by anyone, and thats that - Wrangler ____________________________
EVE Online EVE Customer Support |
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:47:00 -
[54]
Originally by: GM Xhagen
Originally by: GM Xhagen Wrangler rocks, he is so hawt, I wish I was like him, he's my idol, I worship him.
This post was in no way edited by anyone, and thats that - Wrangler
You do know that I have moderater powers too?
Yea...?
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|
|

GM Xhagen

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:47:00 -
[55]
Originally by: GM Xhagen Wrangler rocks, he is so hawt, I wish I was like him, he's my idol, I worship him.
This post was in no way edited by anyone, and thats that - Wrangler
You do know that I have moderater powers too? ____________________________
EVE Online EVE Customer Support |
|
|

GM Xhagen

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:49:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Wrangler
Originally by: GM Xhagen
Originally by: GM Xhagen Wrangler rocks, he is so hawt, I wish I was like him, he's my idol, I worship him.
This post was in no way edited by anyone, and thats that - Wrangler
You do know that I have moderater powers too?
Yea...?
So now you have to find what I changed in one of your posts  ____________________________
EVE Online EVE Customer Support |
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:51:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Wrangler Don't you just hate it when you post with your cyber-sex character by accident? 
OMG! Thats just ebil!!!1111oneoneoneelevntyone  
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|

dalman
Finite Horizon
|
Posted - 2006.09.22 23:58:00 -
[58]
I think this thread has been hi-jacked   Am I forced to have any regret? I've become the lie, beautiful and free In my righteous own mind I adore and preach the insanity you gave to me |
|

Abdalion
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2006.09.23 00:02:00 -
[59]
Originally by: dalman I think this thread has been hi-jacked  
Yes, it has. And they will feel the wrath of Abdalion. ___
|
|

Phoenix Lonestar
Litanies of Hate
|
Posted - 2006.09.23 01:55:00 -
[60]
I gotta say guys... you most certainly got it right this time. Getting those petition times down to nil was a really enlightened PR move, considering the TQ issues as of late. Better late than never. Kudos to a job well done!
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |