| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

FatSlug
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 12:55:00 -
[1]
So are any of you players out there famous celebs? You know is your claim to fame is that you once appeared in an episode of Grange Hill?
"Miners are just shafting the universe..." |

Jake Solnich
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 12:57:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Jake Solnich on 23/10/2003 12:58:16 And if I were a famous celeb would you believe me?
I would rather die a free man than live as a slave. |

Slinky Redfoot
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 12:59:00 -
[3]
Played a game of Warcraft III against Robin "hairy back" Williams once. . not a very good claim to fame is it. . 
By the way, don't Hollywood A-listers own their own spaceships?Why bother playing a video game then? 
Got Banana? |

Estios
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 14:52:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Estios on 23/10/2003 14:53:50 Edited by: Estios on 23/10/2003 14:53:08 I was in a video once for cycling safety which was shown to schools countrywide I beleive (UK).
That was about 15 years ago now but Im still waiting for my agent to call me back.....
Great thread though
By the way , did you beat Robin Williams and what were his stats out of interest. Been a few months since I played Warcraft
**Proud Member**
I want a sig So HMV consider Andy Williams and Dean Martin to be "easy listening" do they? Tell that to my mate Dave, he's been deaf for 20 years.
|

Shikoku
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 14:54:00 -
[5]
I got told to "**** off" by Prince Andrew. Does that count? * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Be Like This!might cause seizure -Eris now Dizzycordia
Ro-Bo Warning - Site is for non-wimpy humans only!!! If you are prone to drooling, do not view! |

Parallax 7D
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 15:02:00 -
[6]
I once saw a movie.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- Marge: But, Mr. Ambassador, how are we going to get home? Ambassador: Beats me. Try getting a job and earning some money. That's what *I* did. By the way, ambassador's taken.
|

Macumba
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 15:08:00 -
[7]
I told Ken Dodd to **** off once, and I nearly ran over the guy who played Blakey in On The Buses (I was kind of mesmerised in a sort of "******* hell! Its Blakey! Its Blakey! I hate you Butler!" sort of way).
Nice corp name Shikoku. If we ever get to use the in-game billboards your corp really needs to put an ad up there.
"PVP = griefing" Papa Smurf |

Lombardo
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 15:22:00 -
[8]
3 claims to fame.....
I sat behind Ian Paisley on a plane to Belfast and he had terrible dandruff
I also bumped (literally) into that bloke who played Biancas Dad in East Enders in londn and he told me to watch were I was going. I told him to **** off
My (ex) mate once gave Prince Andrew a 'gentlemens' mag when he was in the Navy and he didn't get it back!! (This is totally true...well according to my mate anyway)
|

Shikoku
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 15:28:00 -
[9]
Quote: Nice corp name Shikoku. If we ever get to use the in-game billboards your corp really needs to put an ad up there.
Thats the second time someone has said that! Its a Miso corp. 
As for telling Ken Dodd to "fornicate off", I'd like to have the opportunity to do the same to Jim Davidson, and follow that up with a kick in the nuts.
Shikoku * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Be Like This!might cause seizure -Eris now Dizzycordia
Ro-Bo Warning - Site is for non-wimpy humans only!!! If you are prone to drooling, do not view! |

drunkenmaster
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 15:40:00 -
[10]
I'm ex-bodybuilder and movie star, turned state governor, Arnold Schwartzenegger.
but shhhh. I don't want the taxpayers to find out. .
|

Hippey
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 15:45:00 -
[11]
I saw your pic drunky, and you got a weird french looking guy hiding behind your bed 
As for my claim to fame, I EAT BABIES! ------------------------------------------- If you kill them, they will die!
Sport the war, war support The sport is war, total war When victory's really a massacre. The final swing is not a drill It's how many people I can kill! |

Slinky Redfoot
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 15:45:00 -
[12]
Quote: As for telling Ken Dodd to "fornicate off", I'd like to have the opportunity to do the same to Jim Davidson, and follow that up with a kick in the nuts.
Who's next? Bernard Manning? politically correct, are we? 
Got Banana? |

Nariko Tenrai
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 15:54:00 -
[13]
Quote: So are any of you players out there famous celebs?
Do you think that if anyone famous played the game, they would admit it? "Hey, yeah, I'm actually George W. Bush... how you guys doing?"
*pod* *pod* *pod*
"Hey, stop it-!"
*pod* *pod*...
^_^ - - - -
I have measured and described the stars, their great and countless multitude. What man has seen their revolutions and entrances? Not even the angels see their number, yet I have recorded all their names.
- The Book of the Secrets of Enoch, Jewish Pseudepigrapha
We won't talk about how many cruisers I lost this weekend, nor how many nice railguns, or T2 enhancers. We're going to skip right over that. We're going to talk about my new Raven. It is like flying a small city, and the city's only export is missiles.
- Azeraphel |

Terrapin
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 15:56:00 -
[14]
pssst.. I'm the iraqi information minister. Don't tell anyone though. |

Rancid Mare
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 15:59:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Rancid Mare on 23/10/2003 16:00:09
Quote: I nearly ran over the guy who played Blakey in On The Buses (I was kind of mesmerised in a sort of "******* hell! Its Blakey! Its Blakey! I hate you Butler!" sort of way).
as my last post on these forums...id just like to say you post is the most fun this forum or game has even given me.
was you shouting out the window "i hateeee you BUTLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
much lol indeed.
lates from the rancid.....
Rancid Mare of the EveMarshals. Our Webby
Recruitement Videos here |

voogru
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 16:01:00 -
[16]
Edited by: voogru on 23/10/2003 16:01:57 Edited by: voogru on 23/10/2003 16:01:30 <Stands Up> I am the real *******.
****** *******.
...ROFL....
S.addam H.ussein
------- Your 425mm Prototype I Gauss Gun perfectly strikes Guardian Enforcer, wrecking for 827.3 damage. |

Drake Ramirez
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 17:00:00 -
[17]
I met the Honey Monster when I was little, he scared the crap out of me 
Does that count?
Drake Ramirez When everything else is said and done, there will be nothing else to say or do... |

Danton Marcellus
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 17:11:00 -
[18]
I'm pretty sure I'd file an harassment petition if Richard Simmons adressed me in 'local'. 
I'm equally sure they'd never confess if they were famous in fear of being clung on by virtual star*******...
Convert Stations
|

Dust Puppy
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 17:34:00 -
[19]
I am Peter AndrÚ __________ Capacitor research |

Brutor Slave
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 17:40:00 -
[20]
Quote: I saw your pic drunky, and you got a weird french looking guy hiding behind your bed 
As for my claim to fame, I EAT BABIES!
Minmatar... "Slave BabiesÖ" ? 
|

mk ultra
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 17:56:00 -
[21]
Edited by: mk ultra on 23/10/2003 17:58:56 Im a local p0rnstar , wont say where or which movie but im a p0rnstar :)
------------------------ <Beeth> Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken. <honx> well, you can stil get one from a strange country :-P
|

mk ultra
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 17:56:00 -
[22]
Edited by: mk ultra on 23/10/2003 17:58:12 sry dbl post
------------------------ <Beeth> Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken. <honx> well, you can stil get one from a strange country :-P
|

Tibor Ferenc
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 18:01:00 -
[23]
Edited by: Tibor Ferenc on 23/10/2003 18:04:11 I once covered that laurence luellen bowen (cant spell it) retard with "poo in a can" using a water balloon during a book signing in Newcastle UK.
TF. The LBC.
(edited due to making no sense dues to censors) http://mmogcenter.com/tiborsig.jpg
|

Halseth Durn
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 18:10:00 -
[24]
I used to wash Clint Eastwoods windows, and I played ping pong with Eddie Van Halen a few times. Oh and I had dinner at the table next to the guy who played Vladimir Harkonen on the Dune movie. Lucky me.
BTW: Clint is a pretty cool guy drinks budweiser while he works out. 
Oberon-Inc FEAR MY EMOTICONS |

Hippey
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 18:25:00 -
[25]
Buweiser = Expensive, crap-tasting water. ------------------------------------------- If you kill them, they will die!
Sport the war, war support The sport is war, total war When victory's really a massacre. The final swing is not a drill It's how many people I can kill! |

Ana Khouri
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 19:56:00 -
[26]
Well, it's beer.
free speech not allowed here |

Halo Jones
|
Posted - 2003.10.23 20:21:00 -
[27]
And clint is the win...............
I met arnie ski-ing in austria, about... 16 yrs ago. I was a sprog and probably shouldn't have seen many of his movies at my age, but nm, these things happen.
Oberon Incorporated. |

Halseth Durn
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 00:09:00 -
[28]
Budweiser is expensive!?!? Its a about a dollar a gallon here in the US!
Oberon-Inc FEAR MY EMOTICONS |

Tharrn
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 00:18:00 -
[29]
Czech Bud rules. I fear that's all I have to add :/
|

drunkenmaster
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 00:28:00 -
[30]
I prefer amsterdam bud... .
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |