| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

EvilEric
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 02:03:00 -
[31]
Ah... I grow my own... (naughty naughty in the UK) ooops... said too much.
Er... cough yeah Bud beer is watery crap.... Theakston's "Old Peculiar" is the beer of kings.
|

Buddha
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 03:57:00 -
[32]
Well you know what they say; the similarities between Budweiser and making love in a canoe is that it's f.ucking close to water.
Sorry, just couln't resist myself to that bad and old joke!
|

SpiceMan Uk
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 07:35:00 -
[33]
yeah,
i once saw Terry Griffiths (past-snooker player in the uk) in the street
and he had the personality of a brick, so that was exciting.
heh  |

Soul Reaver
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 08:29:00 -
[34]
Yes I am a famous Celeb :)
I am team captain of the No mercy team for Robot Wars LOL! This makes me a celeb for 10 million children at least :) Watch for me on Channel five in Novemeber for the new series!
www.the-executioner.co.uk
Be you a Pirate or a Simple Alt creeper! Sooner or later you'll dance with Soul Reaver and His Amazing Underpants
Currently chasing Lianhaun |

Lianhaun
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 08:56:00 -
[35]
not only children like it, I know some grown ups as well.
Can you sign a card for my little brother and my father? 
This is not a hijack
|

Ulendar
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 09:12:00 -
[36]
Quote: I was in a video once for cycling safety which was shown to schools countrywide I beleive (UK).
That was about 15 years ago now but Im still waiting for my agent to call me back.....
You keep the faith brother! LOL!!
Quote: Do you think that if anyone famous played the game, they would admit it? "Hey, yeah, I'm actually George W. Bush... how you guys doing?"
*pod* *pod* *pod*
"Hey, stop it-!"
*pod* *pod*...
HAH, but then G.W. Bush would also have the secret service playing the game to protect his arse! Not that they could stop of blood thirsty gamers from podding him repeatidly though :p
I bumped into Arnold at the airport once...he was wearing black shades as a disguise. He looked down on me and sayd very clamly....
'Il be back'
*quakes in his boots with phear*
Originally by: cashman It's time for Eris to get a clue. CCP should make a statement about this.
It's the exact same things as what Zombie did, you may not attack in "safe-areas" (empire/within sentry range) without loosing your ship.
|

Detron
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 10:02:00 -
[37]
Edited by: Detron on 27/10/2003 10:02:17 If my uncle is a famous adult movie star does that count?
|

Cochise
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 12:43:00 -
[38]
Edited by: Cochise on 13/11/2003 12:05:49 Well I was once a famous actor but now im just a lowley Government Official. Pay stinks too. Think Ill renew my agent contract today.
|

Thanatar Thed
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 13:23:00 -
[39]
My ex-boss went to college with the guy that plays the vietnamese pimp in Platoon (or Full Metal Jacket, can't remember which).
My sister's best friend's cousin went out with the lead singer from Jilted John ... you know "Gordon is a Moron"!!
|

Lonagan Nash
|
Posted - 2003.10.27 14:08:00 -
[40]
I was an Assistant Lighting Designer for the Kennedy Center Honors about 4 years ago. I got to show the presenters to their marks and such. Catherine Zeta Jones (she smells pretty), Kevin Spacy, and a few others. My name appeared on national TV for all of 1 second  |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |