| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Van Beyus
Hedion University Amarr Empire
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.02 01:41:19 -
[31] - Quote
TigerXtrm wrote:Jezus I do not want to see CCP trying to build a spread sheet editor. It would be implemented as a half arsed version, missing all sorts of key features and being a ***** to work with. Not to mention it would probably look horrible. And what do you think are the key features of spreadsheet?
I'm not online most of the time, but I won't change this signature when I do just to make your life easier.
|

TigerXtrm
Black Thorne Corporation Black Thorne Alliance
1016
|
Posted - 2015.02.02 01:42:34 -
[32] - Quote
Van Beyus wrote:TigerXtrm wrote:Jezus I do not want to see CCP trying to build a spread sheet editor. It would be implemented as a half arsed version, missing all sorts of key features and being a ***** to work with. Not to mention it would probably look horrible. And what do you think are the key features of spreadsheet?
Just all kinds of different formula's, like rounding and such. That's pretty basic, but there are advanced ones which will no doubt be forgotten about.
My YouTube Channel - EVE Tutorials & other game related things!
My Website - Blogs, Livestreams & Forums
|

Van Beyus
Hedion University Amarr Empire
1
|
Posted - 2015.02.02 01:45:25 -
[33] - Quote
TigerXtrm wrote:Van Beyus wrote:TigerXtrm wrote:Jezus I do not want to see CCP trying to build a spread sheet editor. It would be implemented as a half arsed version, missing all sorts of key features and being a ***** to work with. Not to mention it would probably look horrible. And what do you think are the key features of spreadsheet? Just all kinds of different formula's, like rounding and such. That's pretty basic, but there are advanced ones which will no doubt be forgotten about. Wich ones of those advanced formulas do you think are necessary for an industry/market player? BTW, I disagree with you about the appearence. CCP seems pretty competent in producing visually appealing content.
I'm not online most of the time, but I won't change this signature when I do just to make your life easier.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |